X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie kings did it again!

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
      It wasn't a Bon Apettit boo. Even her fan base Swish Swished that one.
      By the Grace of God, can you please stop roar your delusional opinion every chance you get, nothing's hot n cold at the same time... so she will be back.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        By the Grace of God, can you please stop roar your delusional opinion every chance you get, nothing's hot n cold at the same time... so she will be back.
        This whole post... Save as Draft DELETE
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

That was so cheesy
          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
            That was so cheesy
            and i don't even like cheese that much (or meat). Plants are better anyway.
            My Chart

Comment

That was so cheesy
              My Chart

Comment

I'm a fake Dutchie cause I don't like cheese either. I only like a regular Gouda and it has to be MELTED. I don't understand how people can eat plain cheese, that texture is revolting.

Comment

I'm a fake Dutchie cause I don't like cheese either. I only like a regular Gouda and it has to be MELTED. I don't understand how people can eat plain cheese, that texture is revolting.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                    @Rihab: How would you rate 'Disturbia' and 'Drunk In Love? Better or worse ?
                    I don't necessarily disagree with the rating, more with the ranking.

With Disturbia, DSTM and PDR being Rih's Top 3, with 8/10 being the best Rih can do and with Drunk In Love being the gold standard. Those are some very unfortunate picks imo.

Comment

• Disturbia sounds really dated.
                      Rihanna's best are probably somewhere between Diamonds, Kiss It Better, Needed Me, Consideration and other Anti cuts.
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Everyone knows that Pour it Up and Kiss it Better are the ultimate rihanna bops
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• “Russian Roulette”, “Diamonds”, “Stay”, “FourFiveSeconds” and “Kiss It Better” are IMO Rihanna’s best singles.
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                            #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• I don’t listen to ANTI anymore except for LOTB, a career highlight and a basta*d chile in Rih’s eyes.
                              Originally posted by Kaloki
                              I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• The 'dated' thing aside, I think she has a good amount of memorable stuff.
                                I still randomly sing "Breaking Dishes" at times lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Disturbia is easily a 10/10 and a halloween classique

Comment

Disturbia is easily a 10/10 and a halloween classique
                                      I actually agree. Love that one, great hook.

Comment

• i don't even know what a disturbia is... i know the movie with acting legend shia labeouf tho.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Rihanna has so many bad songs, poor her
                                          But they gave her some really good ones too.

Comment

i don't even know what a disturbia is... i know the movie with acting legend shia labeouf tho.
                                            Oooo I liked that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart View Post
                                              Rihanna has so many bad songs, poor her
                                              But they gave her some really good ones too.
                                              the shade is hot and flying.
                                              My Chart

Comment

i don't even know what a disturbia is... i know the movie with acting legend shia labeouf tho.
                                                I know that one too.

By the way daddy Shia is such a hottie

I still need to watch that movie where he plays a sex addict

Comment

I actually agree. Love that one, great hook.
                                                  The video is also a masterpiece.

Perfect song + video combo.

Comment

I know that one too.

By the way daddy Shia is such a hottie

I still need to watch that movie where he plays a sex addict
                                                    That's a fortunate picture of him though. He doesn't really look like that.
                                                    I couldn't with him cause I always remember him as the kid in "Holes" (interesting title within this context...).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X