Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ Site is loading much better for me now! Let's hope it lasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      What about people using the acronym GOAT too loosely? What’s the real GOAT sis?
      There's only one GOAT in our dictionaries and ppl should look it up.
      Best song ever written and sung, that is WBT. Periodt.
      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        I used to like GOAT when I was in 8th grade and the song USED to be popular. Now... nah. Miss Carey has better GOATS... like GML her best song ever and the best song by anyone ever.
        Girl, better tell that Dr of yours that your meds need some readjusting.
        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
          even emo songs have more lyrical depth than those corny fake sugary pointless romance/love (which doesn't exist anyway) songs.
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
            what's this, a late 80s Kylie B-side? kinda lame by the industry standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
              Katy B is probably my favorite female artist of the decade. So many brilliant gems. Perfect blend of electronic and soul.
              I'm a little late but this is IT. I was such a fool for thinking Jessie J would be the breakout UK female singer back in 2010 when Katy B was right there.

Her music perfectly encapsulates the excitement and diversity of UK nightlife, wrapped up in dark, metallic production and warm, silky vocals.

What a song. What an album. What a discography. I hope Katy comes back soon.
              late.

Comment

• Destinys Child really is the Best Girl Group Of all time aren't they. Bops for days

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                  I feel better now. I’m glad there’s still some common sense left in the world.
                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                    I feel better now. I’m glad there’s still some common sense left in the world.
                    I'm glad you've seen the light. The Roof really is THAT song.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                      [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] Yaas... You're quickly becoming a fav of mine here

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Which one of yall goats did this? [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=67436]WEBofDESIRE[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]
                      Why is it so hard to understand that my love for Mariugh has no bearing on my love Madoodoo or Janeek! for that matter? Lot of love in my heart for all and plenty of room on the music devices to boot. Diversity is good
                      She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• He has a new album coming out soon

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/10/2...rvice-podcast/

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                          I'm glad you've seen the light. The Roof really is THAT song.
                          The evocative lyrics. The misty synth strings. The Mob Deep sample. Perfection
                          She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                            I have no idea who that is, but the body... Damn!
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                              I have no idea who that is, but the body... Damn!
                              For a 40+ guy, he's definitely got a body nice to look at. He's kind of right though... If you want to find out whether you're sexually attracted to the same sex, only to come to the conclusion that you aren't, then it was basically an experiment. Or maybe you're a 1 on the Kinsey scale, which means mostly attracted to the opposite and only slightly attracted to the same sex.
                              Not agreeing with the 'art of being gay' part though. I hope he understands that there's no gay lifestyle and that some of the butchest guys around are rather into men than women.
                              Pro: freedom of speech
                              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• 2019 is a fantastic year in music!

If not the best this decade.
                                What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                  2019 is a fantastic year in music!
                                  It started off slow, but these last few months. OMG what amazing collection of albums came out!
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

WW sales*: @Madonna, Madame X 417,000 (total)
                                    WW sales*: @MariahCarey, Caution 191,000 (total)

Oh interesting.

Any thots @stevyy [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] @NormiMalone @WEBofDESIRE @Goldmoney

Madonna is over twice as popular as Mariah in 2019? I am interested to see what Celine pulls worldwide with her album.
                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Was this semi-classic a hit in your hole? [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]
                                      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Just heard G$'s GOAT on the radio just now!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                          I am interested to see what Celine...
                                          I am not

98 - OUT

Comment

• I'm beginning to think Rih, Gaga, and Adele are all toying with us and nothing will be released this quarter.

At least we have Dua.

Comment

• I have to admit, they put some effort in the music video

Comment

• At least we got Flopdnna's ablum.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Was this semi-classic a hit in your hole? [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]
                                                  This was big at the time but I haven’t heard this in like ten years.
                                                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Ghey excellence
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X