X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamhe
    replied
    Terrible floods in our country (Myanmar). We need international help.

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Originally posted by Alicepotter
    I'm waiting for your Drag Me Dawn cover, TA.
    Sorry, my next cover is Bad Blood dedicated to everyone who doesn't subscribe to me

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    I'm waiting for your Drag Me Down cover, TA.

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie

@Toxicaliens: thanx for the laughs during the Charlie puth-vid! You rock! ;-)
    Thank you so much Colbie

I really really appreciate it <3

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    I'm back sweeties! ;-)
    THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP...

Colbie - I missed you. This place isn't the same without your Angelic presence.
    awww ???

@Toxicaliens: thanx for the laughs during the Charlie puth-vid! You rock! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    TELL YOUR MOTHER TO BUY INFINITY ON ITUNES.

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by toxicALIENS
    Can someone check if this link works for me? It should link you to my channel (lol) and come up with like a pop up that says 'subscribe'
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQzg8 ... irmation=1
    There's no pop up, but it links to your profile, and there's a red subscribe button. I love the cover banner btw.

I was thinking about you earlier actually, and how to get more subscribers. Maybe try and contact a more "popular" / established youtuber with a similar style to yours and see if they'll give you a shout out or put a link to your profile under their video. That way you'd start to network with the kind of subscribers you're looking for.
    David did it

+ That's actually a really good idea

I'm not sure who I could contact though

It's really hard to promote
    I literally have to spend all day doing it

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Originally posted by preyan
    Can someone check if this link works for me? It should link you to my channel (lol) and come up with like a pop up that says 'subscribe'
    You sing so beautiful
    Thank you Preyan <3
    Thanks for watching

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    You sing so beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    There's no pop up, but it links to your profile, and there's a red subscribe button. I love the cover banner btw.

I was thinking about you earlier actually, and how to get more subscribers. Maybe try and contact a more "popular" / established youtuber with a similar style to yours and see if they'll give you a shout out or put a link to your profile under their video. That way you'd start to network with the kind of subscribers you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    TELL YOUR MOTHER TO BUY INFINITY ON ITUNES.

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    I hit 1000 channel views

If you haven't check out my channel please do!! (and subscribe (PLEASE SUBSCRIBE))
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQzg8 ... 27Zo_xtyTQ

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    DON'T TELL YOUR MOTHER.

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    I'm back sweeties! ;-)

#BuyFlyOniTunes

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    I'm back sweeties! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by Shorty
    At my local wrestling show tonight, I got interviewed by NZ's biggest newspaper for their website woohoo They asked me about how long I've been a wrestling fan and why I like to come to the shows and that and why I love wrestling. They filmed me and everything, so I'll link you guys to the article when it comes out!! Plus guess what shirt I was wearing when I got interviewed Dean Ambrose of course, repping my man

Being a wrestling fan is the only way I'll get famous apparently, after my slight moment of fame of being on TV at Wrestlemania with my Dean sign
    Interesting,I'd love to see the article..I'm not big on the current roster but i really like Dean Ambrose,Daniel Bryan and Kevin Owens and the another guy from NXT with the demonic painting on the face,can't recall the name :(
    That would be Finn Balor He actually favourited one of my tweets once I tweeted him a photo of myself in his shirt!

Good choice on Dean, he's my favourite

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    At my local wrestling show tonight, I got interviewed by NZ's biggest newspaper for their website woohoo They asked me about how long I've been a wrestling fan and why I like to come to the shows and that and why I love wrestling. They filmed me and everything, so I'll link you guys to the article when it comes out!! Plus guess what shirt I was wearing when I got interviewed Dean Ambrose of course, repping my man

Being a wrestling fan is the only way I'll get famous apparently, after my slight moment of fame of being on TV at Wrestlemania with my Dean sign
    Interesting,I'd love to see the article..I'm not big on the current roster but i really like Dean Ambrose,Daniel Bryan and Kevin Owens and the another guy from NXT with the demonic painting on the face,can't recall the name :(

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    I'm paying £4 a day for google ads

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Aaliyah's Are You That Somebody >>>>>>>>
    I love this song

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    Toxicaliens, i'm your fan. Please don't stop dance until the day you die

I love you Haska

Thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I'm In tears at your deeper voice singing! Jesus Christ! and where the hell did that random Liverpool accent come from "I'm screaming Merci Merci pleeaase"?
    When he went for one of the "falsetto" bits my dog came charging into my room looking seriously concerned for my safety lol. The other dog who was already with me walked out lmfao.

That's actually hilarious

Thanks for watching, again Airwrecka :( I appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Aaliyah's Are You That Somebody >>>>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    How much internet do you guys usually use in a month? I've been tracking my usage, and I used 212GB in July Apparently the average user in NZ uses 12GB LMAO. Thank god for unlimited broadband, eh? Apparently 92% of users in NZ have a cap, I'm one of the lucky 8% who is on unlimited
    what comes after gigabyte? i am in that area i guess..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X