Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I'd recommend that option for you indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
      ^I'd recommend that option for you indeed.
      Loving these ratchet moments!
      Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
        I'm a little late but this is IT. I was such a fool for thinking Jessie J would be the breakout UK female singer back in 2010 when Katy B was right there.

Her music perfectly encapsulates the excitement and diversity of UK nightlife, wrapped up in dark, metallic production and warm, silky vocals.

What a song. What an album. What a discography. I hope Katy comes back soon.
        Yes! I'm glad I got to watch her live back in 2012.
        I hope she returns soon indeed. I can't believe her last album underperformed so badly. They fcked up investing everything on the underwhelming feat with Craig David when the album was full of gems. Release Honey ffs. Still one of the best Kaytra productions to date. But yes to everything you said. I'm sorry UKMix doesn't let me give reputation to your post :'(
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] actually I like WBT quite a lot and it's probably the best 00s R&B ballad. Yes probably the best vocal climax in a mainstream song ever, maybe actually beaten only by My All? Not sure. But it's probably one of the very few songs of the genre I would play today, of an era I'm not particularly fond of (nostalgia effect but that's it).
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

^I'd recommend that option for you indeed.
            LOL
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
              [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] actually I like WBT quite a lot and it's probably the best 00s R&B ballad. Yes probably the best vocal climax in a mainstream song ever, maybe actually beaten only by My All? Not sure. But it's probably one of the very few songs of the genre I would play today, of an era I'm not particularly fond of (nostalgia effect but that's it).
              You’re not even a lamb and you think more highly of **** than most of the lambs in recent days.
              Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] actually I like WBT quite a lot and it's probably the best 00s R&B ballad. Yes probably the best vocal climax in a mainstream song ever, maybe actually beaten only by My All? Not sure. But it's probably one of the very few songs of the genre I would play today, of an era I'm not particularly fond of (nostalgia effect but that's it).
                WAITTT!!!!OMG When did you start posting like this? I coulda sworn you dislike everything about Kween

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  You’re not even a lamb and you think more highly of **** than most of the lambs in recent days.
                  Are there lambs who don't think highly of WBT? ( [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] doesn't count)

Comment

• Duplicate
                    Last edited by DOSSOME; Thu October 24, 2019, 19:30. Reason: Duplicate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                      Are there lambs who don't think highly of WBT? ( [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] doesn't count)
                      the drama the gagging the hissy fits...

moi j'adore WBT... what I dislike is that it stifled her creativity for over a decade in terms of ballads...
                      My Chart

Comment

Calling any other song the “real ****” aside from WBT qualifies under that category.

But stevyy’s hostility towards **** is just disturbing.
                        Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• This look

See this is why it's important to stan for a snatched sock designer make-up guru model, kiddies. Yall fridge-shaped, leather-skinned, average joe looking dusty faves are never gonna serve a LOOK like this
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

Comment

I'm a full on lamb and I love the song but beyond the whole huge hit thing I wouldn't place it in my top 10. It's all about her vocals and the authentic delivery on this one, but for me the production is too basic with it's 3 chord loop.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

This look

See this is why it's important to stan for a snatched sock designer make-up guru model, kiddies. Yall fridge-shaped, leather-skinned, average joe looking dusty faves are never gonna serve a LOOK like this
                              Looks like the utensil I use to kill flies and other annoying bugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                the drama the gagging the hissy fits...

moi j'adore WBT... what I dislike is that it stifled her creativity for over a decade in terms of ballads...

Carbon coby tbh
                                Property of cheapthrill

Comment

I'm a full on lamb and I love the song but beyond the whole huge hit thing I wouldn't place it in my top 10. It's all about her vocals and the authentic delivery on this one, but for me the production is too basic with it's 3 chord loop.
                                  Girl... how bout youuu..

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                  You should ask a doctor to have your tastebuds checked.

Comment

Girl... how bout youuu..
                                    GTFO is a great song, I know!

Comment

• If this is going to continue to be the Mariah Carey thread 2.0 then it’s not going to last much longer. You can talk about her to this extent in her multiple single, album, chart and general threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        If this is going to continue to be the Mariah Carey thread 2.0 then it’s not going to last much longer. You can talk about her to this extent in her multiple single, album, chart and general threads.
                                        Well, maybe someone else should utter some other topics than. This thread is called the "random thoughts" thread, which means everything should be allowed to talk about anything, inlcluding Mariah Carey and it's not like everyone on UKmix is participating with many random thoughts to discuss.
                                        I mean whatever, let things be.
                                        "It's not going to last much longer"? Really? Threatening to close the thread because Mariah is discussed? SMH.

Comment

• Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Well, maybe someone else should utter some other topics than. This thread is called the "random thoughts" thread, which means everything should be allowed to talk about anything, inlcluding Kween and it's not like everyone on UKmix is participating with many random thoughts to discuss.
                                            I mean whatever, let things be.
                                            "It's not going to last much longer"? Really? Threatening to close the thread because Kween is discussed? SMH.
                                            +1 Definitely the most unprofessional post I’ve seen in a while.
                                            Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Isn't stifling conversations a little too 2015?

Comment

• When the other people posting in this thread are practically being ignored because it’s flooded with silliness about “****” and Mariah gifs, you can understand why people might feel put off.

I’m not stifling anything, just asking people to direct it to the correct place. We have a Mariah thread. We have a We Belong Together thread.

Comment

• Just a random thought: Don't we all love Mariah to at least a certain extent?
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                    When the other people posting in this thread are practically being ignored because it’s flooded with silliness about “****” and Mariah gifs, you can understand why people might feel put off.

I’m not stifling anything, just asking people to direct it to the correct place. We have a Mariah thread. We have a We Belong Together thread.
                                                    Who was ignored? Me when I asked about Sushi? I didn't complain.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X