Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty neutral towards her. I have an album of hers in my shelf and like a handful of her songs, but that's it already.
    Pro: freedom of speech
    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• I agree with [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION]

I've just added my facebook pic... and expect all of my UKMIX friends to be devastated by my beauty.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        When the other people posting in this thread are practically being ignored because it’s flooded with silliness about “GOAT” and Mariah gifs, you can understand why people might feel put off.

I’m not stifling anything, just asking people to direct it to the correct place. We have a Mariah thread. We have a We Belong Together thread.
        Conversely it shouldn’t be used as a domain for trolls to spew whatever bile they want about Mariah whenever they feel like it without any repercussions. That’s what this topic has been used for for years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          I agree with [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION]

I've just added my facebook pic... and expect all of my UKMIX friends to be devastated by my beauty.
          Chile you agree or disagree with anything when it fits you

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
            Conversely it shouldn’t be used as a domain for trolls to spew whatever bile they want about Mariah whenever they feel like it without any repercussions. That’s what this topic has been used for for years now.
            Agree, and would encourage people to report if they feel it breaks the rules.

To clarify, this isn’t about it being Mariah - I’d feel the same if it was Kylie being posted about 24/7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              Agree, and would encourage people to report if they feel it breaks the rules.

To clarify, this isn’t about it being Mariah - I’d feel the same if it was Kylie being posted about 24/7.
              Ain't gonna happen.

But if anything is possible, now let me say out of the blue: let's talk about Debbie Gibson. Or is it only in my dreams?
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Anyway, there's a special place in heaven for the <1000 of y'all who remembered to buy Lil Kim's new album.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                  Ain't gonna happen.

But if anything is possible, now let me say out of the blue: let's talk about Debbie Gibson. Or is it only in my dreams?
                  LOL I've been trying it with Joni Mitchell and no one was interested. I mean...in the end 'MariahMix' happened for a reason. Like you said, I think most people here are somewhat a Mariah fan.
                  If people want a different discussion they should actively get with it.

So in this case, here is one my fave Debbie songs (I'm still only familiar with her debut album).

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                    Who was ignored? Me when I asked about Sushi? I didn't complain.
                    Usually the “complaints” come from Kween trolls like Rehab, UnFamous or the like anyway. Consider the source.
                    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      Usually the “complaints” come from Kween trolls like Rehab, InFamous or the like anyway. Consider the source.
                      Oh I know EXACTLY how this all came about. Things were nice for a reason up until a week ago, let's just say that.

To the person who's prolly smiling in his petty chair right now:

Comment

• Fallen Angel should have been a single. Such a great song. Then again, most songs of Debbie Gibson's debut were good enough to be a single. No fillers.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• What is a Debbie Gibson FFS?
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            Fallen Angel should have been a single. Such a great song. Then again, most songs of Debbie Gibson's debut were good enough to be a single. No fillers.
                            I agree that it was a filler free album. I've been listening to it quite a bit since last summer and it's a solid, sunny and uplifting album.
                            What is your favorite album besides the debut? I'm curious to listen to some more.

To plug Joni a little bit in light of the 80's sound, I wonder how you'd like her "Chalk Mark in a Rainstorm" album. It's one of her least rated albums cause it's not her normal singer/songwriter "deep" sound and it was more commercial but I really enjoy this album a lot.
                            I think you might actually like it.

Comment

• what exactly is a random thought?
                              My Chart

Comment

• I observed something : The active Bey fans (Hugo & Beeboy) hardly post anymore, the active Madonna fans (except spiritboy) hardly post outside her topic, the biggest Kylie fan left, the biggest Janet stans left, the Avril fans that used to run this place scattered, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] 's assistant MusicRecords lost his Kmix password, heppo only posts about artists only he can possibly like :( , it's really no surprise most discussions here start and end with Kween these days

Comment

• The talent, the beauty, the vocals

We love ghey excellence

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

what exactly is a random thought?
                                    A thought that is random.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                        I observed something : The active Bey fans (Hugo & Beeboy) hardly post anymore, the active Madonna fans (except spiritboy) hardly post outside her topic, the biggest Kylie fan left, the biggest Janet stans left, the Avril fans that used to run this place scattered, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] 's assistant MusicRecords lost his Kmix password, heppo only posts about artists only he can possibly like :( , it's really no surprise most discussions here start and end with Kween these days
                                        That is very true. And not even that... even the lambs community has shrunk tremendously since the transition.

UKMIX needs a promo campaign to attract new members. It's really too quiet sometimes.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          But can a thought be random? Isn't everything you can think specific?
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Comment

But can a thought be random? Isn't everything you can think specific?
                                              Or maybe every thought is random?

jk

There are random and specific thoughts.

This topic is probably more for things that don‘t belong in other topics... like, well, random things

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                                I observed something : The active Bey fans (Hugo & Beeboy) hardly post anymore, the active Madonna fans (except spiritboy) hardly post outside her topic, the biggest Kylie fan left, the biggest Janet stans left, the Avril fans that used to run this place scattered, @aRat 's assistant MusicRecords lost his Kmix password, heppo only posts about artists only he can possibly like :( , it's really no surprise most discussions here start and end with Kween these days
                                                Omg now that you said, where are all of these gheys nowaydays?
                                                @MusicRecords @BeeBoy @heppolo @jochen @toni_pest @Biebz @Rihab [MENTION=45360]thankfulforkelly[/MENTION]
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Jochen is banned iirc

Comment

Here are 5 of them

Last edited by aRat; Thu October 24, 2019, 21:26.
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X