This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    But can a thought be random? Isn't everything you can think specific?
    I'd say that a random thoughts thread would be a place without any rules, everything can be discussed and anyone can participate. I suppose the line is drawn if someone posts a tit or vadge or dick pic. We love to see it though, we should have a thread for that

Comment

• [MENTION=18240]jochen[/MENTION] was given a 1 month ban and he ended up giving Kmix a lifetime ban. King

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Jochen is banned iirc
        My buddy Dru4Life was banned because he talked like a black woman from Harlem. He invented the Oprah gif thing which would become a common meme all across the internet. :.(
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
          I'd say that a random thoughts thread would be a place without any rules, everything can be discussed and anyone can participate. I suppose the line is drawn if someone posts a tit or vadge or dick pic. We love to see it though, we should have a thread for that
          which would get us in truble with Gugel.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
            Here are 5 of them

tets not a random thot, tets just bad life-choices.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
              What is a Debbie Gibson FFS?
              Get yourself educated. You're missing out on a great singer/songwriter/musician who owns the record for the youngest singer/songwriter/producer to hit #1. There is a reason she sold millions of records.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                I agree that it was a filler free album. I've been listening to it quite a bit since last summer and it's a solid, sunny and uplifting album.
                What is your favorite album besides the debut? I'm curious to listen to some more.

To plug Joni a little bit in light of the 80's sound, I wonder how you'd like her "Chalk Mark in a Rainstorm" album. It's one of her least rated albums cause it's not her normal singer/songwriter "deep" sound and it was more commercial but I really enjoy this album a lot.
                I think you might actually like it.
                I'll give it a listen tomorrow.

As for Debbie Gibson, my favorite album besides Out Of The Blue is "Deborah". (Most fans would probably name her second album "Electric Youth", but I think that's because of the memories. Deborah is a lot stronger IMO.)
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

My buddy Dru4Life was banned because he talked like a black woman from Harlem. He invented the Oprah gif thing which would become a common meme all across the internet. :.(
                  There are no permanently banned individuals at UKMIX, I relaxed all bans - anyone is free to return.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                    [MENTION=18240]jochen[/MENTION] was given a 1 month ban and he ended up giving Kmix a lifetime ban. King
                    He really was a king. The way he would turn this forum to shambles everytime he posted something. So many iconic moments (like the time he thought I was Dua Lipa & a trans man). I could never.
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

Comment

He really was a king. The way he would turn this forum to shambles everytime he posted something. So many iconic moments (like the time he thought I was Dua Lipa & a trans man). I could never.
                      Girl you really live for the drama dontcha LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        Usually the “complaints” come from Kween trolls like Rehab, UnFamous or the like anyway. Consider the source.
                        Excuse me I didn't complain about anything. I made a random thought. Nice to see you have taken me off ignore though.
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                          Is this the Mariah Carey section?

Comment

That would NEVER EVER EVER EVER fly today. Chile, I’d get the NAACP on that so fast y’all would be scurred just saying the word “black.”
                            Greatest
                            Of
                            All
                            Time

Comment

• Troll legends like [MENTION=26522]GetBack[/MENTION] & [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION] don't post that much anymore too
                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Yeah that wasn't a complaint.
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Troll legends like [MENTION=26522]GetBack[/MENTION] don't post that much anymore too
                                  There's a difference between trolls and racists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                    Thst would NEVER EVER EVER EVER fly today. Chile, I’d get the NAACP on that so fast y’all would be scurred just saying the word “black.”
                                    You leaving the forum for a while coz the modivas couldn't take your sass was iconic too.

The way me and @DOSSOME cried for you all the time
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                      I'll give it a listen tomorrow.

As for Debbie Gibson, my favorite album besides Out Of The Blue is "Deborah". (Most fans would probably name her second album "Electric Youth", but I think that's because of the memories. Deborah is a lot stronger IMO.)
                                      Hope you'll enjoy it, I strongly suggest listening to the album as a whole. I'll check out the Debbie albums as well!

Comment

• Standing ovation for "a wall in Colorado", damn...
                                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

You leaving the forum for a while coz the modivas couldn't take your sass was iconic too.

The way me and @DOSSOME cried for you all the time
                                          OMG, I remember refreshing the WBT topic everyday just to entice him to return, DAYUUUUM

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby in the "Brandy's Performing for the Chairs" thread View Post
                                            I remember thinking she was being paid in chair instead of money reading the thread title the first time.
                                            Reminder that this is the best and most hilarious comment anyone has ever made on this forum
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

Reminder that this is the best and most hilarious comment anyone has ever made on this forum
                                              some of jochen "so macho" comments outdid this
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                                OMG, I remember refreshing the WBT topic everyday just to entice him to return, DAYUUUUM
                                                Be careful with the WBT mention, we've received strict orders to Zum Halten bringen the MC talk.

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                One of the most iconic performances in history.

Comment

• Hows dis for a random thot:

The 2019 UKMIX Fave Members Countdown and the 2019 UKMIX Alternative Awards... who, when, where, how, why, what?

It's also time to crown the Member of the Decade.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

Hows dis for a random thot:

The 2019 UKMIX Fave Members Countdown and the 2019 UKMIX Alternative Awards... who, when, where, how, why, what?

It's also time to crown the Member of the Decade.
                                                    you did a cute job hosting it last time so I think you shud do it again
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X