Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    BS. People like this just wants to come up off someone else. "I can't fully support myself, so a person more successful than me should help"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
      You're not being cute if that's what you think you're trying to do.
      Just trying to put together some research data

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rihab View Post
        live footage of [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]

        And here's Rattie's whole posse.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
          BS. People like this just wants to come up off someone else. "I can't fully support myself, so a person more successful than me should help"
          In countries with decent social policies, like Scandinavian countries, the maximum amount a boss earns has a roof: it cannot be more than 10x (in Norway) than the lowest employee. This assures a degree of equitability. If you were born poor, if you didn't have a proper education, your salary can still provide you with a nice life level. There are no true poor people, no one is dying on the streets and your chances of becoming a millionaire are higher than in the alleged land of the free (or land of the capitalist slaves).

          Do some research. Expand your horizons. And don't talk more than what you know.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
            In countries with decent social policies, like Scandinavian countries, the maximum amount a boss earns has a roof: it cannot be more than 10x (in Norway) than the lowest employee. This assures a degree of equitability. If you were born poor, if you didn't have a proper education, your salary can still provide you with a nice life level. There are no true poor people, no one is dying on the streets and your chances of becoming a millionaire are higher than in the alleged land of the free (or land of the capitalist slaves).

            Do some research. Expand your horizons. And don't talk more than what you know.
            I agree with bosses shouldn't make that much more, but obviously a owner should. I don't know if you knew the difference or not. But maybe you should stop trying to bum off people and actually put in some work. Some of them billionaires lost countless nights of sleep. Jumped at every opportunity, failed countless times, and still didn't stop. While the average individual just fold their arms and do nothing or try just a few times before throwing in the towel. Girl bye. It's not my nor anyone else's that you lack work ethic

            Comment


            • Edit: I was just being rude, tbh.
              I understand partially your point of view. But that is not the reality.
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

              Comment


              • I apologize also. It's just a tough topic. Because imo I believe know one is responsible for taking care of a grown adult.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                  I agree with bosses shouldn't make that much more, but obviously a owner should. I don't know if you knew the difference or not. But maybe you should stop trying to bum off people and actually put in some work. Some of them billionaires lost countless nights of sleep. Jumped at every opportunity, failed countless times, and still didn't stop. While the average individual just fold their arms and do nothing or try just a few times before throwing in the towel. Girl bye. It's not my nor anyone else's that you lack work ethic
                  Ewww, this "Rich people are hardworking while poor people are lazy" logic<<<<<<<<
                  Have several seats

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by toni_pest View Post

                    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] & [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] ?
                    Cute
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

                    Comment




                    • This whole album was biblical.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hejira View Post


                        This whole album was biblical.
                        WTF? I'm actually listening to this album right now!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                          WTF? I'm actually listening to this album right now!
                          Great minds;)
                          Currently at "Can we", always loved the way the song slows down at the end and melts into "What about us"

                          It's not my #1 fave album from her, NSN takes that crown, but it is her most special album to me. It's the ultimate time travel to when I was coming of age and first fell in love etc. The production was sick and a bit ahead of it's time. Ballads remain heart wrenching.
                          Last edited by Hejira; Mon October 28, 2019, 17:34.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                            Great minds;)
                            Currently at "Can we", always loved the way the song slows down at the end and melts into "What about us"

                            It's not my #1 fave album from her, NSN takes that crown, but it is her most special album to me. It's the ultimate time travel to when I was coming of age and first fell in love etc. The production was sick and a bit ahead of it's time. Ballads remain heart wrenching.
                            I'm still at "When You Touch Me", replayed the song like 7 times already. This woman is something else

                            Comment


                            • Duplicate
                              Last edited by DOSSOME; Mon October 28, 2019, 17:42. Reason: Duplicate

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                I'm still at "When You Touch Me", replayed the song like 7 times already. This woman is something else
                                I honestly can't listen to that one without tearing up atleast a tiny bit. It's the perfect 'longing for someone' ballad. So many memories are glued to that one especially...ugh.

                                Comment


                                • I'll just post it for those who want to listen.

                                  Comment


                                  • This is probably unpopular but Nostalgia, Ultra is still Frank Ocean's best.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                      This is probably unpopular but Nostalgia, Ultra is still Frank Ocean's best.
                                      Completely agreed. He never really lived up to it after although I definitely liked "Channel Orange". But this was indeed the best.

                                      Comment


                                      • I just praised the board in the Helpdesk section for the lack of double posts and now the double posts begin again LOL. I should have shut my mouf.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          Is this the best rock song ever?
                                          Even divas flop in comparison to this Icelandic neo-fascist all-conquering BDSM image.
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                            I just praised the board in the Helpdesk section for the lack of double posts and now the double posts begin again LOL. I should have shut my mouf.
                                            Also stop stanning for dust while you are at it
                                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                            98 - OUT

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                              I'll just post it for those who want to listen.
                                              love this one
                                              last.fm

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by aRat View Post


                                                Is this the best rock song ever? Can rock specialist @MrLeonix confirm?
                                                It isn't ... But sometimes it's fun hearing these rock renditions / versions of pop songs. Some translate quite well.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                Comment


                                                • This is not "BrandyMIX"... could you please go to her various other threads discussion her? Or this thread might get closed.
                                                  My Chart

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                    This is not "BrandyMIX"... could you please go to her various other threads discussion her? Or this thread might get closed.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X