X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Anyone else remember sniffing Pritt sticks at school and pretending to be badass?

Leave a comment:

• xtofer
    replied
    ^ Truth! That's the best smelling adhesive out there. I used to be addicted to the smell of their glue stick! Lemme buy one later

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

It smells like heaven.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Just decided im gonna donate my hair again! ;-)
    Did it more than two years ago, and its already long enough! I send it to an foundation who makes wigs for people whith cancer.
    Gonn wait a few months, coz the last time i did it it was a bit too short for my taste, since they need like 25 centimeters ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    SHOW ME IF YOU WANT ME IF IM ALL THAT

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Virgostar
    RE: This whole banned members debate....I'm going to keep my mouth shut on that one.
    Some of them feeling nostalgic. Listen to this to feel better:

[youtube:36d10rsr]XiBYM6g8Tck[/youtube:36d10rsr]

And here's the dance instructions to help them:

Wanted to post a 90's MC video but not all are fans/lambs

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Glad that you're back Plym! I missed you, buddy.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    I must go between wanting to shave all my hair off and grow it out nice & long about 6 times a day. It looks so good and them bam, it's a mess and I just want rid of it all. Then suddenly I'm going to bed and it's all fluffy and tousled...like why couldn't it have looked this good when I was with my friends?

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    lol y'all ain't ever gonna see a ban reversal. Never ever. Too much pride on the line.

Originally posted by spiritboy
    I don't mind Timmy or Daboi coming back, but i'm glad stans like denise are perma-banned. Crossing my fingers for a few more stans to get that ban.
    I've never understood people who wish for others to get banned or celebrate bannings. Why do you care what they have to say? Why ruin their experience? How do you deal with people you dislike/disagree with in real life? You can't ban that co-worker you hate or your annoying neighbours...

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    Lolz!
    Where did you find that picture Dan?
    Hehe I stumbled across it ages ago and thought it was funny, so I saved it. I was waiting for an appropriate moment to share it on here where it would be clear I wasn't trying to directly insult anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    RE: This whole banned members debate....I'm going to keep my mouth shut on that one.

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    BUY MY EVERYTHING ON ITUNES
    I read this "Buy me everything on iTunes" at first

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Really

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    I'd like certain banned members back, but the thought of some others returning horrifies me - so I think it's best to keep perma-bans.

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    I think that, instead of bans, they should do some charity work, like fixing ugly thread titles and removing capital letters from prepositions and articles
    No, I don't Kush touching my posts!

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Have u finally listened to it????

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    BUY MY EVERYTHING ON ITUNES

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    We should do a voting and get ONE of all the members banned in the past back!!

Like some say, it's ''just'' a forum after all....

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I think that, instead of bans, they should do some charity work, like fixing ugly thread titles and removing capital letters from prepositions and articles

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied

So did the Mods talk about "un-banning" Timmy like one of the mods said on here last week?

I think this whole Ban for life thing is stupid. It would be cool if members like DaBoi, Timmy, Kushi and Bney etc got another chance. They added a lot to the site and I'm sure people would find it exciting and/or interesting if they made a return, got another chance and started posting again. Mods need to let go and stop thinking of it like a matter of principle. It's not life and death, it's a forum.
    If you miss him so much, I think Mike should give a ban to you too, so you can join him. Please consider this, Mike.

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied

So did the Mods talk about "un-banning" Timmy like one of the mods said on here last week?

I think this whole Ban for life thing is stupid. It would be cool if members like DaBoi, Timmy, Kushi and Bney etc got another chance. They added a lot to the site and I'm sure people would find it exciting and/or interesting if they made a return, got another chance and started posting again. Mods need to let go and stop thinking of it like a matter of principle. It's not life and death, it's a forum.
    Honestly, I think 3 months is plenty. If the member is violating rules again when he/she comes back give them another 3 mo. ban. It's not really that hard I'm sure. And if he/she is only unbanned for one day/week (or however long it takes for them to break a rule) every three months then he/she can't possibly be that much trouble. On the other hand if he/she decides that it's not fun being banned, he/she might behave him/herself in the future. Honestly it wouldn't be any real trouble.

As they say, let the punishment fit the crime. I don't think any of these crimes need more than a 3 mo. break. These members like(ed) being here and became a big part of why this forum is fun. One or two 3 mo. bans and they'll learn to keep it to themselves when they agree with Mein Kampf.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Lolz!
    Where did you find that picture Dan?

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Actually, they hold recruitment days, and the best applicants are selected. This is one of the promo flyers used in their last drive:

Disclaimer: Mods, I'm only kidding - you know I love you guys. <3
    Those teeth!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Awwwww, I'm just bitter that my application failed.

Please don't ban me.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Owwwch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X