• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Theodorerichert
    Originally posted by Serby
    Nope. Majoritity of the big posters had no problem with kushi, ever.

With Timmy is the exact opposite. Maybe you could unban him only in chart threads? He seems tohave been very helpful there.
    This is a very good idea, TBH. Wayne?!?
    Will see what the rest of the team has to say. It's unlikely though, I've never known us to show such mercy so soon after the ban lol.

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied
    Is there any sort of appeal system for perma bans?

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied
    Nope. Majoritity of the big posters had no problem with kushi, ever.

With Timmy is the exact opposite. Maybe you could unban him only in chart threads? He seems tohave been very helpful there.
    This is a very good idea, TBH. Wayne?!?

Leave a comment:

• floria
    replied
    ^Omg!

sljivovica>>>

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    oh, i see

slay!

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    ^ wasn't referring to youuu, only quoted because it was related to it and I think bisc wanted to end the discussion because it was becoming a bit too in depth and unrelated to timmy's ban/recent posts

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I saw Emeli Sande last night and damn, she sounds sooooo good! And she sang her Rudimental collabo, Free, I literally died.
    her only good song.
    Nah. She has quite a few nice songs.

Originally posted by mrlemonade
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Stop talking about him now. He's gone and is never coming back.

However, y'all can grieve for Timmy if you wish.
    hun, you mentioned him first.
    idk it's one thing to talk about why he was banned and his recent posts and all, but the psychological analyses of him and his sexuality are too much and a bit inappropriate imho
    what?

Leave a comment:

• yomaku
    replied
    [youtube:3qvwvesk]EHAeONWqaA4[/youtube:3qvwvesk]

loving the differences between the first verse (not sung by latinas) and the second (sung by latinas)

Leave a comment:

• Gagich
    replied
    I can't believe Gaga's general artists thread has caused problems to Ukmix due to inappropriate images..

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    one thing I'm proud of related to ukmix is that I didn't get banned before TimTim, like he was always telling me that I'll get banned soon and that I should reconsider my behaviour, but life stabbed him in the back first. I know I'll get banned one day aswell, but huraay, I didn't before him suckkkk that!!
    Your time is near just like areola hehe

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    one thing I'm proud of related to ukmix is that I didn't get banned before TimTim, like he was always telling me that I'll get banned soon and that I should reconsider my behaviour, but life stabbed him in the back first. I know I'll get banned one day aswell, but huraay, I didn't before him suckkkk that!!
    Bad bish!!!! Yassss!!!!

Originally posted by TheRealest
    I still miss Dru4Life, Titan, and kushiminaj... All my faves get banned eventually.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    CD Drives on lappys are always awful from my experience anyway, slow, noisy, unstable. #moanexpressed

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    I think the CD-ROM drive on my laptop is dying :-? Just now it was making horrible grinding noises then didn't recognise the disc I put in, I had to open it and shut it again to get it to recognise.

If the drive dies, I'll need a new laptop. Lucky I've been thinking about buying a new one for awhile now

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    I'm at the vodka bar, Bye

#xtine4life
    Hmmmmmmmmm... Take some pics.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I'm at the vodka bar, Bye

#xtine4life

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    I still miss Dru4Life, Titan, and kushiminaj... All my faves get banned eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I saw Emeli Sande last night and damn, she sounds sooooo good! And she sang her Rudimental collabo, Free, I literally died.
    her only good song.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

idk it's one thing to talk about why he was banned and his recent posts and all, but the psychological analyses of him and his sexuality are too much and a bit inappropriate imho

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    great song.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gagich
    replied
    I'll miss Timmy... He joined around the same time as me in 2011 and he's been such an active and eminent member ever since... He was definitely a big contributor to Ukmix!

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    well he comes from the South of Allemagne..
    South >>> North and it's not even close.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    well he comes from the South of Allemagne.. and ok they have Heidelberg there.. home to the #49th best university in the world ...but oh well.. he should have known that an international music forum in 2015 wouldnt share his views on races etc.

Okay, i will say 1 thing in regards to his ban: I feel sorry for him that he got permanently banned bc in his final pm to me he expressed his love to this forum.

#goodbye, Timmy

PS: III did not flop, Timz!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X