This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Now this is what Talent & Beauty & SnatchedTness look like.
    The imagery was tight.

At least you'll have some new gifs, the old ones were quite tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
      Solangé
      Sad to hear of her split from her husband, but it seems it happened early in the year and she's just been quiet about it.

She seemed so joyous when I saw her in Barcelona this year, and that was most likely post-split. Hearing her talk about being ill and healing through making new music was so cathartic, she's amazing.
      late.

Comment

Anyway... Black Music from the 60s,70s,80s and 90s was unparalleled. So effortlessly cool.. DAYUUUUM

Timeless
        It fascinates me! People today will never understand the progression of black music and culture to the mainstream during those decades. It took so much talent and hard work but our swag has always been effortless

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Now this is what Talent & Beauty & SnatchedTness look like.

wow. her dancing has really improved !

Comment

Anyway... Black Music from the 60s,70s,80s and 90s was unparalleled. So effortlessly cool.. DAYUUUUM
            The restaurant I’m in atm just played this timeless hood anthem.
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              The restaurant I’m in atm just played this timeless hood anthem.
              Ugh that classic.

Comment

• Speaking of classics..

Comment

• This is a weird mash-up that's actually kinda fun.

UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                  "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [400-381]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Oh, the MTV EMA's were yesterday?

Wow, this went completely unnoticed. And no one even cared to start a topic for it on UKMix...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                      Oh, the MTV EMA's were yesterday?

Wow, this went completely unnoticed. And no one even cared to start a topic for it on UKMix...
                      Fun fact: Junior Eurovision 2018 Winner Roksana Węgiel won the best Polish act (the first such instance for a former jESC act). So jESC is not as marginal as it might seem.
                      Also Mahmood from ESC won the best Italian act.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Dua Lipa, Niall Horan and Halsey being the big stars of the night says it all about the relevance of EMAs in 2019
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• All of them actually are talented. I prefer seeing them winning to Capital Bra, Ninho or Frenna.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                            Fun fact: Junior Eurovision 2018 Winner Roksana Węgiel won the best Polish act (the first such instance for a former jESC act). So jESC is not as marginal as it might seem.
                            Also Mahmood from ESC won the best Italian act.
                            Oh, this is good to know. Glad someone from the Junior ESC actually made some kind of an impact

edit: And Maruv won Best Russian Act as well. Only half-related to the ESC, but still worth a mention

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              Dua Lipa, Niall Horan and Halsey being the big stars of the night says it all about the relevance of EMAs in 2019
                              I'm surprised Camila didn't perform But yeah. I just read Becky G was the host. "ME!" won Best Video, Halsey won Best Pop against Ariana. Juju Best German Act (against Rammstein). Some weird choices...

Comment

• It's a shame for music industry to have Ariana, Lizzo and Camilla as current most successful female singers in worldwide singles charts.
                                My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                  It's a shame for music industry to have Ariana, Lizzo and Camilla as current most successful female singers in worldwide singles charts.
                                  Stop trying to make Lithuanian girl groups happen. They're not going to happen.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Juju Best German Act (against Rammstein)
                                    Finally some deserving winners
                                    Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post

Comment

Juju Best German Act (against Rammstein)
                                        Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                        Oh wow, talent won.

Comment

That show has been tragic for years. i did not even know it was on.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            not Niall Horan....

Comment

• These shows used to be events with big legendary names performing and being nominated.
                                              Zero starpower on these awardshows anymore, but with so little real stars these days, what can you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                These shows used to be events with big legendary names performing and being nominated.
                                                Zero starpower on these awardshows anymore, but with so little real stars these days, what can you do?
                                                Did Caution snag any nominations?

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                                  It's a shame for music industry to have Ariana, Lizzo and Camilla as current most successful female singers in worldwide singles charts.
                                                  Are you sure? Ariana has been scoring only minor hits / flops ever since Break Up With Ur GF, no one outside the US knows what a Lizzo is and C*mila has released 4 lead singles from her 2nd album and all of them bombed.
                                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                    These shows used to be events with big legendary names performing and being nominated.
                                                    I don't think it's just the drop in star quality... i think that these shows have 0 merit in itself and the audience has caught on with that. Nobody is remotely interested seeing this play out.

The only artist who could potentially revive any awards show is Michael Jackson - unfortunately, he is dead.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X