Oh.... He got banned.... Idgaf.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Lovely summer day today!
    Well he was bound to get banned considering there are so many over-sensitive gays here.
    we ain't that sensitive, he was just sounding stupid with all those comments. it wasn't his comment o n gays that bothered me actually, it was the race one.
    I'm the opposite, I was more bothered by the comment on gays. the race thing can *MAAAYBE* be justified like he meant that people would look less diverse or whatever, but misconstructed his thoughts

but statements that man-woman relationships are of higher value than gay relationships are pretty straightforward and there's absolutely no way they can be interpreted as "oh he was well-meaning but didn't phrase it very well"

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    Lovely summer day today!
    Well he was bound to get banned considering there are so many over-sensitive gays here.
    we ain't that sensitive, he was just sounding stupid with all those comments. it wasn't his comment o n gays that bothered me actually, it was the race one.
    Pretty sure he commented on sexuality so much because he had issues with his own but that ain't none of my business...

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I still think he didn't actually mean bad things lol he was and is in his own world and his thought were not really transferable to letter, but yeah, dyiong out blondes and wth

I guess he meant he wouldn't like society becoming homogenous cuz black genes are stronger so everyone wuld have black hair, dark eyes etc, but that could never happen actually plus mixed is beautiful. I wish I was from more than one nationality, would've had one more mother tongue
    Yeah, pretty much. I just don't know how someone can grow up in Germany thinking it's a good idea to start airing views about racial purification with such little tact and awareness. He knew he was trolling people, because his views on homosexuality were already causing a stir, and then not only did he bring race into it; but he even predicted a backlash to his comments. It's normally at this point that people take the hint to stfu.

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    We're gonna miss Timmy's sexy voice, tho
    Don't worry cause #TeamTimmy will release a posthumous album soon

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I still think he didn't actually mean bad things lol he was and is in his own world and his thought were not really transferable to letter, but yeah, dyiong out blondes and wth

I guess he meant he wouldn't like society becoming homogenous cuz black genes are stronger so everyone wuld have black hair, dark eyes etc, but that could never happen actually plus mixed is beautiful. I wish I was from more than one nationality, would've had one more mother tongue

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    He lost my support when he started comparing people of mixed racial heritage to mongrel dogs to be honest. :-?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    these new trash american "rappers" (more like ear rapers) need to die out. It's awful. these sremaunde guys and stuff like that, lawd

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Lovely summer day today!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    I actually really liked Timmy, urgh. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I just found out that this is the number 3 song on the Billboard Hot 100. What. The heck is wrong with people's ears. :-?

[youtube:38la2mnz]vjW8wmF5VWc[/youtube:38la2mnz]
    Streaming is the devil incarnate. :x

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Yasss we offer the mods Timmy and hotmcfan, in return we want KLegend back
    This deal is currently being discussed.

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Bring back Kushi

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    I actually really liked Timmy, urgh. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I just found out that this is the number 3 song on the Billboard Hot 100. What. The heck is wrong with people's ears. :-?

[youtube:1r1uuoeb]vjW8wmF5VWc[/youtube:1r1uuoeb]

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Bring back Kushi

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I miss Kushi. :(

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Bring back Kushi

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Bring back Kushi

Leave a comment:

• SawyerHewitt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    One less Aussie without ha. #oops #racist

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    JimJim got banned..?
    yes, for posting insulting and provocative stuff in the Aphrodite thread, such as:
    Originally posted by JimJim
    'All The Lovers' irreparably damaged the era
    disgusting really, a permaban is the only suitable punishment

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    JimJim got banned..?

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Jimmy

is this year like a record-breaking year for bans of longterm members

don't remember any bans in 2014 aside from Bney and his accounts

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    Best of luck to him, may he become the owner of a successful chain of cafes for blondes

Lovely summer day today!

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Jimmypages and Timmy were my sisters.

I definately miss Jimmy a lot (he was a good friend) and I loved Timmy although I admit he went kinda crazy with his last posts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X