This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    There are preferences, but I believe in even distribution throughout all parts of society. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 5-10% bi- and homosexual people in areas considered typically masculine, such as in the military, on the soccer field or in muslim communities.
    Believe me there are plenty of people who live a straight life that like to play on the other side when the lights go down.

Comment

• OMG the talent, the way they create a wall of sound with only their voices is mindblowing.

Comment

• Pentatonix is exactly the music I imagine playing in hell. Awful. It's also funny seeing gays making their living by milking a Christian holiday.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
          Pentatonix is exactly the music I imagine playing in hell. Awful. It's also funny seeing gays making their living by milking a Christian holiday.
          Completely agreed. They ruined the idea of what good harmonies are supposed to sound like. This sirupy cheese computerized "wall of sound" makes me wanna cry every time I hear and not in a good way.

Comment

• Dreaming of a city where cats and kids under 18 are banned/forbidden.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• OMG, just read about TI interview where he talks about taking his daughter to gynecologist to check if she's still a virgin. What a disgusting pig!
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                Dreaming of a city where cats and kids under 18 are banned/forbidden.
                How could you want to ban the kitty cats?

Comment

Pentatonix is exactly the music I imagine playing in hell. Awful. It's also funny seeing gays making their living by milking a Christian holiday.
                  Not you dragging Mariah lol

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                    Not you dragging Mariah lol
                    That's not even a nice try at shading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                      Completely agreed. They ruined the idea of what good harmonies are supposed to sound like. This sirupy cheese computerized "wall of sound" makes me wanna cry every time I hear and not in a good way.
                      You would think you would be used to computerized vocals considering who you Stan

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Oh that's an adorable cat!

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

I hate cats with a passion
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Y’all mod bitches wanna act Stevie Wonder to this troll but the minute I let him/it have it I’m sure there’ll be a WaRnInG in my inbox.
                            Last edited by TheRealest; Fri November 8, 2019, 15:02.

Comment

I hate cats with a passion
                              Omg how can you hate cats. That one is adorable!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                Y’all mod bitches wanna act Stevie Wonder to this troll but the minute I let him/it have it I’m sure there’ll be a WaRnInG in my inbox.
                                Personal attacks are against the rules sweetie.

Comment

• Suck a dick

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                    Suck a d***
                                    Sis that ain't an insult. I am sure he'll gladly do that.
                                    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      Omg how can you hate cats. That one is adorable!!
                                      Cats and kids are never cute to me
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Any chance of Medoner attending Gaga's show tonight since it's her off night?
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Any chance of Medoner attending Gaga's show tonight since it's her off night?
                                          To quote her own words: "she'd rather kill herself than attend whatever clown-show GaGa is doing"
                                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

OMG, just read about TI interview where he talks about taking his daughter to gynecologist to check if she's still a virgin. What a disgusting pig!
                                            Plus its pointless to check since the hymen can break while riding a bike or anything.
                                            Disgusting pig indeed.
                                            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Any chance of Medoner attending Gaga's show tonight since it's her off night?
                                              Gata has cancelled these nights. She is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                Sis that ain't an insult. I am sure he'll gladly do that.
                                                I'm more top but sometimes I treat myself to one.

Comment

That's a bit ignorant, isn't it? Why can't someone be gay and a Christian?
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                    That's a bit ignorant, isn't it? Why can't someone be gay and a Christian?
                                                    Are you really asking?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X