Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Personal attacks are against the rules sweetie.
    You basically ask to be insulted all the time and when someone does you go BINGO!
    it's your whole schtick. I'm glad more and more people see it though.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      That's a bit ignorant, isn't it? Why can't someone be gay and a Christian?
      One can be both but I find it really stupid. I mean that religion (like any other relgion) wants the gheys dead.
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aRat View Post
        One can be both but I find it really stupid. I mean that religion (like any other relgion) wants the gheys dead.
        No, some religious PEOPLE who abuse the religion do.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          Believe me there are plenty of people who live a straight life that like to play on the other side when the lights go down.
          Yeah, I believe you in that regard. There's this misconception that gay =/= masculine, which is why some men in conservative or typically masculine areas are scared to live their sexuality openly because they fear discrimination. A lot has already happened in the past 20 years and I'm sure there's more to come, so I'm positive in that regard...
          There's another misconception that people are either full on hetero- or full on homosexual. The Kinsey scale is enlightening in that regard because it considers the shades in between, such as "mostly attracted to the opposite, slightly attracted to the same sex". And that's a much bigger part of the population than what the public eye believes it to be, I'm sure.
          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
          and everything you stand for?
          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
          just to tell you that I see more?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
            You basically ask to be insulted all the time and when someone does you go BINGO!
            it's your whole schtick. I'm glad more and more people see it though.
            No I don't ask to be insulted. I never make personal attacks as it's against the rules. Just because you disagree with someone does not give you the right to make personal attacks.

            Comment


            • The amount of points InFamous is making

              The goats simply can't stand the truth
              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

              Comment


              • Girl shut the hell up

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                  Y’all mod bitches wanna act Stevie Wonder to this troll but the minute I let him/it have it I’m sure there’ll be a WaRnInG in my inbox.
                  They just gave me an infraction for this

                  You know what idgaf **** all y’all bitches

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                    No, some religious PEOPLE who abuse the religion do.
                    No. It is the people but also their religious texts that call for gheys to be either slayed or at least be put through some suffering.
                    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                    98 - OUT

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      The amount of points InFamous is making

                      The goats simply can't stand the truth
                      Always the same with them, they shade and drag everyone but cannot handle a little shade themselves. They respect no other artists but demand that everyone respects their fave. I mean, really.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        I hate cats with a passion
                        Beware, of the cats tonight.



                        Originally posted by aRat View Post
                        One can be both but I find it really stupid. I mean that religion (like any other relgion) wants the gheys dead.
                        I have never met anyone actively practicing religion that is not extremely judgemental, regardless of the front they try to put forward. For most, Religion is mainly a vehicle for propping oneself above others. There is no rule they won't break when it is convenient.

                        Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                        They just gave me an infraction for this

                        You know what idgaf **** all y’all bitches
                        Seriously?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                          They just gave me an infraction for this

                          You know what idgaf **** all y’all bitches
                          Sis don't get banned
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

                          Comment


                          • I think they just don’t like hoodrats.
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

                            GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                            Comment


                            • I also believe that faith and homosexuality needn't contradict each other. Sexuality, political view and religious beliefs are independent concepts and allow all kinds of combinations.
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

                              Comment


                              • Have all the beliefs you want but religion is sheer garbage. Pure retrograde garbage. Bin it.
                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                  Have all the beliefs you want but religion is sheer garbage. Pure retrograde garbage. Bin it.
                                  That is quite disrespectful to people who believe. Respect others.

                                  Comment


                                  • I generally try to keep an open mind when it comes to religion, but at the same time I can't help but think there's always a certain level of self-hate involved when a LGBT+ individual openly supports Christianity / Judaism / Islam. I'm personally still 'protestant' on paper, but only because I believe that 'my' church doesn't do harm to anyone, not because I believe in god. If I'd been raised catholic (or something equally hateful), I would've left already.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                      I also believe that faith and homosexuality needn't contradict each other. Sexuality, political view and religious beliefs are independent concepts and allow all kinds of combinations.
                                      but they do. Human rights and the Bible contradict each other... I mean... why are we not stoning divorced people to death... it's in the Bible... when people cherry pick those verses which condemn homosexuality they must also take all the other verses literal.

                                      I mean even jealousy goes against the 10 commandments. Which means that everyone who's ever been jealous of sb else or sth others have, will not go to heaven anymore. We could probably condemn 99,9% of all children to hell then.
                                      My Chart

                                      Comment


                                      • Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey should duet in the future, one as the Oscar & Grammy winning Queen of Pop and the other Best Selling Female Artist and Kween of Everything
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey should duet in the future, one as the Oscar & Grammy winning Queen of Pop and the other Best Selling Female Artist and Kween of Everything
                                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                          98 - OUT

                                          Comment


                                          • Am i not stanning enough for new Dua Lipa song?
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                              Have all the beliefs you want but religion is sheer garbage. Pure retrograde garbage. Bin it.
                                              Agree. I also think that most people who believe these childish religious myths blindly never really advanced beyond a child's cognitive ability
                                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                              98 - OUT

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                but they do. Human rights and the Bible contradict each other... I mean... why are we not stoning divorced people to death... it's in the Bible... when people cherry pick those verses which condemn homosexuality they must also take all the other verses literal.

                                                I mean even jealousy goes against the 10 commandments. Which means that everyone who's ever been jealous of sb else or sth others have, will not go to heaven anymore. We could probably condemn 99,9% of all children to hell then.
                                                talking about cherry picking, interesting that you only mention the bible
                                                ˇEh, mamá!
                                                Me quiero matar
                                                El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                Y no he hecho nada

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  Am i not stanning enough for new Dua Lipa song?
                                                  That comment was full of lies henny

                                                  But yes you can continue stanning for that Dua Herpa song
                                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                  98 - OUT

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                    Agree. I also think that most people who believe these childish religious myths blindly never really advanced beyond a child's cognitive ability
                                                    hey, don't talk trash about kids' cognitive abilities.

                                                    I have nothing against spirituality... but what we call corporate religion today is an abomination... across all religous faiths.

                                                    I mean the POPE (across history) has covered up child-rape stories by his priests. The Catholic Church is vile... and in before Muslims try to hold their nose up... just don't... and judging by Israel's actions... my community ain't much better.

                                                    corporate religion should just stop at this point... and Scientology members shud be shot up to the universe in a rocket, so they can meat their alien priest or whatever.

                                                    Scientology actually is the most hilarious "faith".
                                                    My Chart

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X