X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
    talking about cherry picking, interesting that you only mention the bible
    bc people throw it in my face all the time... (I'm Jewish). The old Testament is straight up science fiction. Also for historical reasons, I can be more butthurt about Christians... Holocaust and all.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      hey, don't talk trash about kids' cognitive abilities.

I have nothing against spirituality... but what we call corporate religion today is an abomination... across all religous faiths.

I mean the POPE (across history) has covered up child-rape stories by his priests. The Catholic Church is vile... and in before Muslims try to hold their nose up... just don't... and judging by Israel's actions... my community ain't much better.

corporate religion should just stop at this point... and Scientology members shud be shot up to the universe in a rocket, so they can meat their alien priest or whatever.

Scientology actually is the most hilarious "faith".
      I meant it in the way that a child will believe any fictional story you tell them until they reach a certain point where they develop critical thinking and start questioning & analyzing things more...
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey should duet in the future, one as the Oscar & Grammy winning Queen of Pop and the other Best Selling Female Artist and Kween of Everything
        Are people still peddling this blatant lie about Miss Carey ?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          That is quite disrespectful to people who believe. Respect others.
          Does that logic apply towards extremist and radical groups too?
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            Does that logic apply towards extremist and radical groups too?
            Obviously not, if people use religion to perpetrate hate or violence then no.

Comment

Obviously not, if people use religion to perpetrate hate or violence then no.
              but that is what religion has been doing for the past 2000 years.
              My Chart

Comment

• Behold the future queen and king of pop.

I can literally smell the talent coming out of this pic.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Listen end of the day it's people. They invent systems to allow themselves to act like lunatics. Blaming religion is useless since it's an invention people made in the first place to make themselves feel better about all types of actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Behold the future queen and king of pop.

I can smell it too but I'm not sure if it's really talent, at least I hope that's not what talent smells like
                    ˇEh, mamá!
                    Me quiero matar
                    El mundo se va a la mierda
                    Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Behold the future queen and king of pop.

Unless Lewis Capaldi becomes the male Adele (then it's gonna be a picture of Lewis and Adele together).
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• i dont even know who they is.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
                          I can smell it too but I'm not sure if it's really talent, at least I hope that's not what talent smells like
                          It is talent mixed with drugz and piss but there is still talent there.

Also is it just me or does Post look almost hot lately?

98 - OUT

Comment

i dont even know who they is.
                            Will you ever stop abusing that dusty "I DoN't kNOw HeR" phrase?
                            98 - OUT

Comment

Your composure is so brittle, and you hold yourself so well
                              Inside, you cling to pieces of a broken carousel
                              Tonight, these streets are heaving with young hearts on the chase
                              We'll have this place on lockdown, it's here for you to taste
                              Last edited by stevyy; Sat November 9, 2019, 00:39.
                              My Chart

Comment

The fact that they think that was the greatest phrase ever spoken kills me. They have been living off that for the last 16 years.

OT - Anna Wintour is the latest person that they hate, is there anyone they don't hate and fyi Mariah was never invited to the Met Gala because she has zero fashion sense. The fan fiction to come up with a story that she was invited but did not go and that is why Anna Wintour hates her is priceless. Is there any other fan base that literally exists in a bubble of delusion such as this.

Stream this amazing track and current number one on itunes US.

Comment

Always the same with them, they shade and drag everyone but cannot handle a little shade themselves. They respect no other artists but demand that everyone respects their fave. I mean, really.
                                  Show me the receipts. Who don't I respect?
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

The fact that they think that was the greatest phrase ever spoken kills me. They have been living off that for the last 16 years.

OT - Anna Wintour is the latest person that they hate, is there anyone they don't hate and fyi Mariah was never invited to the Met Gala because she has zero fashion sense. The fan fiction to come up with a story that she was invited but did not go and that is why Anna Wintour hates her is priceless. Is there any other fan base that literally exists in a bubble of delusion such as this.

Stream this amazing track and current number one on itunes US.

Kills you because somewhere down the line Mariah hurt you. Idk if it was a cancelled concert or meet and greet but you’ve been genuinely hurt by Mariah Carey and have taken it to a music forum site now for over 5 years. One person mentions Anna Wintour in a thread you’ve claimed you left and it’s “they” you attack in a different thread. Calling 20-25 people who regularly post on a forum site an entire fan base is where you’re all wrong. If you despise the Lambs and Mariah so much just stop talking about them and I’m sure you’ll be a much happier person.
                                    funny how one can learn
                                    to grow numb to the madness
                                    and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                      Show me the receipts. Who don't I respect?
                                      he is simply delulu atm.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                                        Kills you because somewhere down the line Mariah hurt you. Idk if it was a cancelled concert or meet and greet but you’ve been genuinely hurt by Mariah Carey and have taken it to a music forum site now for over 5 years. One person mentions Anna Wintour in a thread you’ve claimed you left and it’s “they” you attack in a different thread. Calling 20-25 people who regularly post on a forum site an entire fan base is where you’re all wrong. If you despise the Lambs and Mariah so much just stop talking about them and I’m sure you’ll be a much happier person.
                                        Stop acting as if butter wouldn't melt lol. Forget the past and move on, you sound like a spoilt teenager.

Comment

but then his world would crumble because talking trash about Kween is all he has=?

also... i know he is on atrl.
                                          My Chart

Comment

Stop acting as if butter wouldn't melt lol. Forget the past and move on, you sound like a spoilt teenager.

Comment

but then his world would crumble because talking trash about Kween is all he has=?

also... i know he is on atrl.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Snow Patrol's new compilation album is everything. omg. love-
                                                My Chart

Comment

he is simply delulu atm.
                                                  You just called the editor in chief at Vogue and the leading fashion icon in the world a brainless bimbo and you call me delusional lol.

Comment

• But on a serious note [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION]: What would you rate GOAT out of 10?

If you rate it higher than [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION], you’re more of a lamb than he is.
                                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X