Mayo <3

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    but john... please agree with me on the fact of:

ariana >>>>>mariah, whitney, céline

in regards to singing. #facts
    Thank God you've finally admitted it. Cause it's actually the truth.

[youtube:299dw4sc]mHF4QkFD28U[/youtube:299dw4sc]

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    but john... please agree with me on the fact of:

ariana >>>>>mariah, whitney, céline

in regards to singing. #facts

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    F?ck Madonna. Taylor is that bitch.
    I was listening to Madonna before Taylor was born at the end of 1989

Absolutely no comparison. Madonna was already a legend when Swift's mom went into labor. Then again, you hate Madonna and like Chris Brown... which compared to Madonna is like Nicole Scherzinger next to Michael Jackson
    #drag
    I admit I'm the first person who doesn't really care for M's newer stuff (I like Wash It Over Me and Ghosttown but that's about it off RH. There are many other artists in the present tense who interest me more than what Madonna's doing today). But it's hilarious to see younger people who have no recollection of Madonna in her heyday bashing her and dragging her compared to acts who aren't 1/100th what she was. Judging Madonna's heyday because you know her for her songs with Nicki and JT and the "Medoner" caracature she's become is ridiculous. She was THE fierce pop star of her day (Janet was up there too) and she opened up every door that we now take for granted with our pop stars. People disliking her because they dislike Bitch I'm Madonna don't get it.... try the memory of seeing the videos for Vogue or Like A Prayer or Express Yourself for the very first time when they were brand new to understand why she's heralded as the icon she's regarded as and why she's now put in the same esteem with the greatest acts ever. She's had her moment (or actually decades) and to write her off for disliking her new music is like writing off MJ's career because of Invincible, or writing off what The Beatles did because of Ringo's new album, etc.... She had her glory days, circa 1984-1993 with a bonus period around 1998-2001. Everything else is just superfluous icing. New stuff takes nothing away from her heyday no different than any other legend who continues to make new music that isn't as good as their best work.

One of the biggest reasons so many gay men in their 20s and 30s went so gaga for Gaga when she hit was because she kind of reminded us what we missed about Madonna back in her prime, although it was a cheap imitation.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails

Absolutely no comparison. Madonna was already a legend when Swift's mom went into labor. Then again, you hate Madonna and like Chris Brown... which compared to Madonna is like Nicole Scherzinger next to Michael Jackson
    #drag

Leave a comment:

• Formusic
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Mayonnaise is the worst thing ever.

I love barbecue sauce though
    Everytime I eat french fries, I avoid ketchup and mustard, only mayonnaise

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Lamhe
    Taylor has been selling singles cum albums. Bish is slaying our faves. That kind of commercial success is just wow, even though I'm not her fan. And I hate Clayton!!
    :-?

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I thought it said Madonnaise.
    I'm gonna call her that from now on Much better than Medoner

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I thought it said Madonnaise.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Log out! After Beyoncé, mayo is the best thing on the planet.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    This is the last time I'm ever answering to a post of yours or having any convo. Also reported.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

I love barbecue sauce though

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    pizza with mayo >>>>>>>> life
    yaaahs, I knew you'd change you mind on that one!

lolz I still rmebver your reaction when I told you I put mayo on pizza, I did it on purpose cuz you are Italian and you reaction was as expected
    So predictable of me I know lol but I still shiver at the thought of it
    But yeah, I'd rather have pizza with mayo than no pizza at all.

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied
    Taylor has been selling singles cum albums. Bish is slaying our faves. That kind of commercial success is just wow, even though I'm not her fan.

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo
    cum?
    Mariah's impact. Her thesaurus >>>

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    We're talking about thier power in the specific time, compared to others. But whatevz. And nice to ee you know how many cocks did Madge have in her life. And not that there's something bad about it, cocks are fun.

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    pizza with mayo >>>>>>>> life
    yaaahs, I knew you'd change you mind on that one!

lolz I still rmebver your reaction when I told you I put mayo on pizza, I did it on purpose cuz you are Italian and you reaction was as expected

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    the funny thing is that Taylor would never call herself bigger than Madonna... it is always the fans who feel the need to compare and praise their favs as gods who reign above all other acts that ever came along. Beyoncé would fangirl out when in the presence of Tina Turner, however.. her fans would probably condescendingly yell.. who dat old bitch? who dat? idk her, is ha bee's aunt o what?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    what exactly has money to do with your impact on the music scene?

i doubt any of the newbies will be remembered for their music. it aint happening.. it truly won't. The music industry is really pathetic these days. I mean back in the day you had artists competing with other artists... nowadays you have 1 pop product against another in the most shallow sense (in my opinion).

saying that Taylor Swift is a much bigger music force than the old legends during their time due to a smaller market is just as ignorant in my opinion as vice versa. It's like saying Monica Seles would have won more GS titles than anyone in tennis history.. we simply don't know. It is only an opinion.. and i disagree with the opinion that today's pop music can compete with the old legends. I simply don't see it and don't feel it. I also rebuke the statement that back in the day ppl bought albums for 1 single... in fact Europe had a healthy singles market up until ehm 2004?

yess Taylor's sales are outstanding.. however... she has no real rivals. nobody else sells albums. It's not her fault.. but when you hajanet, madonna, mariah, céline and whitney competing you truly could crown a champion when one of them hit that diamond award and the other stalled at 7x platinum. The same as Michael vs. Prince and Springsteen in the 1980's...

I find it soooo ignorant to say that Madonna isn't infinitely bigger than Taylor. are you guys forreal? Madonna shaped the music industry like none other.. and has evergreen hits.. hits that transcence time and generations and formats and genres. People throw around the term alltime classic way too often when it comes to singles and albums... someone like Madonna who broke down barriers and is the #1 legend among female pop artists may have 3-5 alltime classic songs.. someone like Mariah has maybe 1 or 2...same for the others... taylor does not have 1. If every huge charts hit becomes an alltime classic then we would have millions of those.. and yet in reality we don't. There are big hits and there are alltime classics.. people who think bad blood will become as remembered as purple rain have no idea what impact means...

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    OMGGG, YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Umm... you're amazing. That was my point, though, you are saying Madonna is infinitively times bigger based on what? 1:10 ratio and different times?
    The only area of life, music and celebrity Taylor Swift supersedes Madonna in is boys; at 25, she's had more cock than a brood of hens.

Any sane person would...this is a terrible discussion!

Of course Taylor will never be as big as Madonna! Well I hope not. Let's see in 30 years.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Umm... you're amazing. That was my point, though, you are saying Madonna is infinitively times bigger based on what? 1:10 ratio and different times?
    The only area of life, music and celebrity Taylor Swift supersedes Madonna in is boys; at 25, she's had more cock than a brood of hens.

Any sane person would...this is a terrible discussion!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X