Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Play
    replied
    Some like it hot

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Ill always hate that song for stealing HTNGU's Radio Spins!
    Lazy b!tch shoulda went down on Bieber for that radio hit, but Selegend was faster!!

    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KTn5ZHurwf

    Leave a comment:


  • theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Ill always hate that song for stealing HTNGU's Radio Spins!
    Lazy b!tch shoulda went down on Bieber for that radio hit, but Selegend was faster!!

    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KTn5ZHurwf

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Ill always hate that song for stealing HTNGU's Radio Spins!

    Leave a comment:


  • theArmy
    replied
    WHEN UR READY!!

    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0R5UF9L8KgI

    Leave a comment:


  • Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by Shorty
    I literally didn't feel warm all day no matter how many layers I put on or how long I had the heater on :-?
    I really think it has to be shitty quality of the houses. I remember you mentioning warm blanket - no one ever needs it or uses it here if you heat anywhere near normal, even if it's -15C outside and that happens 2-3 times each year.
    Yeah, NZ houses aren't the best when it comes to trying to keep warm. Hardly anybody here has heating in their house, it's not a thing we do.

    It's bitterly cold today, I think it might be worse than yesterday :-? This morning everything was completely frosted over, so it had to have dropped into minus temps, which is cray cray for Auckland I'm frozen right now, despite wearing multiple layers :x

    Leave a comment:


  • Madgefan
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I really don't get people who loves hot weather
    Me neither. I'm like a little snowflake melting as soon as the June sun shines on me

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    I have some Swiss ancestry. It's about the only interesting thing in my heritage.

    Leave a comment:


  • flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by Tansike
    This may be very random, but today there was an article in the press that 25% of the population in Switzerland are foreigners!
    That's quite a lot, but then again, I'm not surprised.

    Also, I wanted to ask - do all people, regardless of their region/language consider themselves as Swiss? Or you are German Swiss, others are French Swiss etc?
    I think it is a lot, this doesn't end up well if it continues like this...
    What do you mean?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by Tansike
    This may be very random, but today there was an article in the press that 25% of the population in Switzerland are foreigners!
    That's quite a lot, but then again, I'm not surprised.

    Also, I wanted to ask - do all people, regardless of their region/language consider themselves as Swiss? Or you are German Swiss, others are French Swiss etc?
    I think it is a lot, this doesn't end up well if it continues like this...

    Good question. I think we all consider ourself as Swiss as no one would say 'i'm from the french swiss' or something like this while talking to someone outside Switzerland, but when we're talking to someone in our own country we say 'i'm from the french part'. Also it's more important to the french speaking people to say they're from the french part than for the swiss german people, same for italian swiss i think.

    Also, i think the people here are way more different in our country than other countries, as the people from the italian part are like the people from Italy, the ones from the french part are like the ones from France etc. while in Germany you're just like germans, not like the people from french (i mean when it comes to how to live, work, act etc.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    This may be very random, but today there was an article in the press that 25% of the population in Switzerland are foreigners!
    That's quite a lot, but then again, I'm not surprised.

    Also, I wanted to ask - do all people, regardless of their region/language consider themselves as Swiss? Or you are German Swiss, others are French Swiss etc?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tansike
    replied
    This may be very random, but today there was an article in the press that 25% of the population in Switzerland are foreigners!

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I really don't get people who loves hot weather
    I don't get why it seems that all the winter lovers are born in all these places with beautiful climate.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    I really don't get people who loves hot weather

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty
    I literally didn't feel warm all day no matter how many layers I put on or how long I had the heater on :-?
    I really think it has to be shitty quality of the houses. I remember you mentioning warm blanket - no one ever needs it or uses it here if you heat anywhere near normal, even if it's -15C outside and that happens 2-3 times each year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Too warm and needing to cool down! That's barely enough for wearing a tshirt only tbh lol and what about all the heating bills? winter is expensive, food is awfu during the "cold" season, no fresh vegetables at all.

    That being said, this June was atrocious. It's 18C today and the nights are liek 12C or so, that's crazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty
    Originally posted by IrishLamb
    It's reaching been reaching 18 to 21c here the last few weeks, not everyday mind but every few days. I hate it tbh, too warm, I like the cold.
    I would love that kind of temperature right now :( It's freezing here!

    I literally didn't feel warm all day no matter how many layers I put on or how long I had the heater on :-?
    I'll take the cold over the heat any day, it's easier to warm up than cool down IMO. The walk in freezer at work is heaven during the summer here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Whilst it is not a favourite song of mine, the instrumental to My Heart Will Go On is absolutely beautiful...

    [youtube:1c3tc44n]45fBVrnAmEc[/youtube:1c3tc44n]

    Leave a comment:


  • Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by IrishLamb
    It's reaching been reaching 18 to 21c here the last few weeks, not everyday mind but every few days. I hate it tbh, too warm, I like the cold.
    I would love that kind of temperature right now :( It's freezing here!

    I literally didn't feel warm all day no matter how many layers I put on or how long I had the heater on :-?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Janet is more naturally talented than Madonna but the latter is more shrewd and smarter.
    See, I don't get this. Define "more naturally talented".

    Leave a comment:


  • Storyteller
    replied
    It's reaching been reaching 18 to 21c here the last few weeks, not everyday mind but every few days. I hate it tbh, too warm, I like the cold.

    Leave a comment:


  • hotMCfan
    replied
    Janet is more naturally talented than Madonna but the latter is more shrewd and smarter.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Medoner is so basic in every imaginable way compared to classy Janet
    You change your mind like the weather!
    I'll probably like her next era.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Medoner is so basic in every imaginable way compared to classy Janet
    It's getting so old now we all know you are a stan anyway.
    Not anymore

    Leave a comment:


  • CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Medoner is so basic in every imaginable way compared to classy Janet
    It's getting so old now we all know you are a stan anyway.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X