X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    this must be one of the coldest Junes in my area as well. yesterday, we barely made it to 10C in the evening (13C during the day).

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Medoner is so basic in every imaginable way compared to classy Janet
    You change your mind like the weather!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Medoner is so basic in every imaginable way compared to classy Janet

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    ^- Exactly. NZ is Fu**ing FREEZING. Feels like i'm back in the UK. FFS. Doesn't help that the houses here aren't built to be heated/insulated that well either.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    I think this year is going down as one of the coldest ever worldwide, even NZ is frozen over right now. Somewhere in the South Island reached minus 20C this morning Even Auckland, which generally doesn't get that cold, is feeling it. At midday today it was only 7C, which is crazy for us.

Though this isn't the coldest I've felt this year though, that accolade goes to Chicago earlier this year when the daytime high was 3C lol. I was frozen cos I didn't have a coat and had to make do with layering all my other clothes

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    For now, but who knows what the situation will be like in a few years - your scalp could start a revolution all of a sudden.

No one has to wash their hair once a week only, especially if you do lots of sports or tend to get oily hair. I'm sure you could extend it to a wash every other day only though - you can't sweat that much and I doubt that you have a lifestyle that makes it get dirty so easily .
    Did you think about replacing the shampoo by a milder cleaning product at least every now and then? I bet you even use shampoo with stuff like SLS in there .

To be honest, I guess I'd also be way too lazy to wash my hair that often - I wouldn't have that required time and since my hair still looks fine days after the last wash, why should I even bother ? I guess the whole issue is not only a hygienical/beauty but also a psychological issue.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    True. I wash my hair once a week, but I'm sure that that heavily depends on your hair type and maybe to a certain extent also your lifestyle.

But either way, twice a day is way too often, your poor scalp! If you really can't skip a wash, try to use water only inbetween less regular washes as refresher or use conditioner instead of shampoo - it also includes surfactants but much milder ones.
    I can't go to bed without taking a shower (don't want all of that sweat and dirt I collect throughout the day in my bed) and I can't leave the house without washing my hair either (looks a mess), so I have to shower twice a day as well. Always do it with shampoo and my scalp is just fine.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Alicepotter
    I JUST WANNA LOOK GOOD FOR THEARMY, OH UH.
    U GONNA WEAR DAT DRESS I LIKE, SKIN TIGHT
    PULL UR HAIR UP, REAL NICE?

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    I JUST WANNA LOOK GOOD FOR THEARMY, OH UH.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Im in a really good mood like once a month and on that day everyone else seems to be all medonery...
    desperate?

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Im in a really good mood like once a month and on that day everyone else seems to be all medonery...

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    6 languages? :-o That IS actualy sexy

Btw why is everything so much more interesting than the powerpoints i have to learn for tomorrows test? Aargg

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I'm not sure if I wanna relationship. I mean, I'm gonna try, but it all started just as a phisical thing, ya kno. Uff, a mess. Anyway, gonna meet him in an hour lol

He speaks 6 languages btw, I was like "yaaaaaaaaaaahs, that's sexy".

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ Great story to tell later hun!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I am dating someone. I think.

We met few days ago, were together at the parade two days after and he was all kissy with me (I didn't mind), then he called me his bf few times. I ended up in ambulance car with him, he was a bit drunk and fell while dancing like crazy, almost broke his ankle, so he had to go to the hospital and now he has a cast on his leg. A mess.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by Serby
    I know some old ladies, they wash their hair with eggs
    Not you exposing Toni and Zoran like that. :-?
    Bitch
    But how do you think we manage to keep our hair this fancy?

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I know some old ladies, they wash their hair with eggs
    Not you exposing Toni and Zoran like that. :-?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    my hair is so weird. Sometimes, it gets AWFUL (read greasy) after less than a full day since the last wash, yet sometimes, it's totally cool for two days and it has nothing to do with the weather or so. A mess.

I know some old ladies, they wash their hair with eggs and home made soap or something like that, they have better hair than I do tbh.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    im slowly getting bald and i aint even able to enter a bar in the usa

Jesus I couldn't Not wash my hair for a week! One day without washing it feels bad enough!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    im slowly getting bald and i aint even able to enter a bar in the usa

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Yeah i know its too much but who cares, yolo. I have good genes so i wont lose my hair just yet. I am already slowly goimg grey tho...

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    True. I wash my hair once a week, but I'm sure that that heavily depends on your hair type and maybe to a certain extent also your lifestyle.

But either way, twice a day is way too often, your poor scalp! If you really can't skip a wash, try to use water only inbetween less regular washes as refresher or use conditioner instead of shampoo - it also includes surfactants but much milder ones.

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Washing your hair that much is quite unhealthy sis .

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    I wash my hair like twice a day, especially when it grows a bit, i always wake up with one **** up wisp of my hair that i cant comb and then i just wash it. Oh how i like it when my hair is so shorz sleeping cannot f it up
    Twice a day with shampoo?

My sister pulled a good amount of hair off my head when I was a kid, so now, even when my hair is super short I get them cowlicks and whirls.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by samra
    What in the actual f***?? Mariah Carey is dating James Packer!??

That is one couple I would never ever have anticipated.
    She's more deserving of this one, Nick Cannon was way too good for her (lookswise).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X