X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toni_pest
    replied
    I wash my hair like twice a day, especially when it grows a bit, i always wake up with one ****ed up wisp of my hair that i cant comb and then i just wash it. Oh how i like it when my hair is so shorz sleeping cannot f it up

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    What in the actual f***?? Mariah Carey is dating James Packer!??

That is one couple I would never ever have anticipated.

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Read what I wrote though, the greasiness goes after a while, apparently that is. Not sure I could really do it myself.
    Yeah I didn't know that until I read your post but 6 weeks of greasy hair would make me miserable. Plus I'd be so mad if after all that time it didn't work .
    My hair starts looking oily 2 days after washing it....the curse of having lots of fine hair with oily roots/dry ends.

I tend to wash it once a week (cos I'm lazy like that - rest assured I keep the rest of me clean, I'm not a hippie!), but I've got to start doing it twice a week again because by the time it gets to that 1 week mark, it looks like I've dunked my hair in a deep fryer.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    I can't sleep at night.... when you are on my mind

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Heeeeeeeej dragi, dragi

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    How can one person age into something so hot? I mean that's two different people, surely?
    Just wanted to say how, for some reason, I don't find him hot at all. He has great bod and pretty face, but at the same time, his face is what I don't like.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    How can one person age into something so hot? I mean that's two different people, surely?

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Interesting.
    must be the vinegar
    Maybe.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Interesting.
    must be the vinegar

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied

Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik
    Read what I wrote though, the greasiness goes after a while, apparently that is. Not sure I could really do it myself.
    Yeah I didn't know that until I read your post but 6 weeks of greasy hair would make me miserable. Plus I'd be so mad if after all that time it didn't work .
    ikr

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Originally posted by truthless
    Eating selfmade chips right now... So f*cking delicious.
    #Jealous

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by truthless
    #Jealous

Leave a comment:

• truthless
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    My hair ends up greasy and flat if I don't wash it, shampoo >> vinegar

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    It's quite sad when fans of older artists are desperate and begging for a single to reach #100
    I'm praying so hard for it not to land on Hot 100 just to read the meltdowns

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    bugger off

maybe i have wrong image of brits, but this is what stereotyped version of them in my head looks like, all those fancy words. love it!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Are you aghast?
    Vinegar? Good lord.

If it ain't on chips, it ain't happening.

Also, I have used that word once, so bugger off!

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Aghast seems an ordinary word to me....

Anyway, I'm thinking of buying areola concert tickets but that's like against the rule of the lambily.

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    It's been raining heavily here all day <3

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    aghast, the wayniest word ever!

I also read/heard about it - cleaning anything too much will cuz you being even more sensitive. Anyway, I wouldn't be able to do it, my hair gets so greasy after just one day, even when it's very short.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    You once said that you would go for days without washing and washing your hair!
    Doesn't mean I have! It's interesting to me, I'm reading stories of people who have completely stopped using shampoo and haven't washed it in years!

Apparently it takes about 6 weeks for your PH level to balance and for excess oil (sebum) excretion to stop. The reason for this additional oil is because the scalp is reacting to none of the oils being washed away so it feels it has to compensate and work overtime but after a while your hair returns to normal. I think people either occasionally rinse it with hot water or a baking soda/vinegar concoction. My friend is trying it.

Are you aghast?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X