This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to pass statistics, algebra and financial leadership exams in January.
    Just do A LOT of exercises on the stuff that yall have learned. There is no other way to learn and pass math related subjects other than doing many, many exercises to understand & internalize the material.
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Anastacia was popular with her first 3 albums in Latin America too, not like massive or something but popular enough to be noticed and have some songs on rotation.

In fact, I think she was big and popular everywhere around the world except for North America (Can / US).

IMO she was very cool.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• When she first appeared I thought she was German. Her songs had that Germans trying to do English songs vibe.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I honestly think "I'm Outta Love", "Paid My Dues" and "Left Outside Alone" are excellent songs.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
            When she first appeared I thought she was German. Her songs had that Germans trying to do English songs vibe.
            Same! Also something about her looks and styling that made me think that. I never guessed she was American until years later.
            She's been through a lot after her glory years, I suppose her health had to do a bit with her decline in popularity (not being able to promote much, longer gaps etc).
            Besides that, the music hasn't been up to par after her best album "Anastacia".

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
              When she first appeared I thought she was German. Her songs had that Germans trying to do English songs vibe.
              This has to be one of the most accurate comments ever
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                I love that Céline gave us 20 songs this time. I hate small albums especially when my faves release them. I can never get enough of my dusty divas.

Speaking of divas, Janet really let me down this year. I don't think she has an album ready anytime soon. These eons of years between albums is punishment from hell.
                Stevvy which songs do you like best ?
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Anyone here who knows her?
                  Discovered her a few years ago, she's crazy talented. Her "Ceremony" album is one of the best things ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Anyone here who knows her?
                    Discovered her a few years ago, she's crazy talented. Her "Ceremony" album is one of the best things ever.
                    Ugh i love it. That song is on constant repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      Just do A LOT of exercises on the stuff that yall have learned. There is no other way to learn and pass math related subjects other than doing many, many exercises to understand & internalize the material.
                      I really hope that works. It’s so much stuff all at once.
                      What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        Stevvy which songs do you like best ?
                        right now The Chase is MY song. It's still way too early for me speak of anything but instant faves. Also really great are Lovers Never Die and Heart of Glass and Boundaries (I adore the drums in that song, very Adele-esque). And U?
                        My Chart

Comment

• stevyy’s cover of GOAT
                          Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                          You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                            stevyy’s cover of GOAT
                            while I do play the guitar as well, I would use my keyboard to accompany myself if I'd ever do a cover. BUT, I would prefer to play my own songs.
                            My Chart

Comment

stevyy’s cover of GOAT
                              That was cute actually. Also stevvy looks like a cutie (even though he has Herpa)
                              98 - OUT

Comment

while I do play the guitar as well, I would use my keyboard to accompany myself if I'd ever do a cover. BUT, I would prefer to play my own songs.
                                Do we want to hear you sing about horseradish though?

(Answer: yes )
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                  That was cute actually. Also stevvy looks like a cutie (even though he has Herpa)
                                  I’m not a fan of acoustic/folk covers of ghetto R&B songs tho. This is another one that made me cringe heavily as well.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

I’m not a fan of acoustic/folk covers of ghetto R&B songs tho. This is another one that made me cringe heavily as well.
                                    Oh dear...this is. Well...

Comment

• I like BSB they have survived against all odds. Even if they are not as successful anymore... they still tour and have exceptional sales for a 25 year old (former) boyband. It's really only them and Take That who survived.
                                      My Chart

Comment

right now The Chase is MY song. It's still way too early for me speak of anything but instant faves. Also really great are Lovers Never Die and Heart of Glass and Boundaries (I adore the drums in that song, very Adele-esque). And U?
                                        For me Courage, Falling in Love Again, Imperfections, Change my mind, for the lover that i lost,Best of all,.. off the top of my head.
                                        I am finding it hard to get into the second half of the album yet, but ill stick with it.

Comment

I may upload my cover of the climax.

Comment

• Thinking back about this decade I've come the conclusion that the 2010s were my 2nd most formative decade in terms of developing my music taste since the 1990s.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Listening to GOAT with my new AirPods Pro is an otherworldly experience.

Comment

Listening to GOAT with my new AirPods Pro is an otherworldly experience.
                                                you should listen to the stripped version with those puppies

Comment

• Mess at Homecoming being the best Album of the year. Queen really did what she had to do didn't she?

Comment

• BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X