This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Mess at Homecoming being the best Album of the year. Queen really did what she had to do didn't she?
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

Mess at Homecoming being the best Album of the year. Queen really did what she had to do didn't she?
      Nar, floponce just keeps on flopping.
      The hive always said Bey is bigger than Rihanna and Adele in the US, but Billboard just said Noooooo lol.

Comment

The hive always said Bey is bigger than Rihanna and Adele in the US, but Billboard just said Noooooo lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Ew him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
            Ew him?
            Why not? I see no shame in it.

Comment

• he ugly, girl.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                Beyoncé debuted in 1997 ... If anything it's great that she placed as the 23th biggest artist of this decade nearly 22 years after her debut.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  he ugly, girl.
                  Bish sit the hell down. I have seen you lusting after utter uglees like Ratbin Will.I.Ams and JYawn Lennon, you have no room to talk.
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                    Beyoncé debuted in 1997 ... If anything it's great that she placed as the 23th biggest artist of this decade nearly 22 years after her debut.
                    He meant the all time chart where Beyonce also ranks lower
                    98 - OUT

Comment

Ew him?
                      sweaty he is hot, handsome, intelligent, rich & he is trying to advance humanity. What could a ghey ask for more?
                      98 - OUT

Comment

sweaty he is hot, handsome, intelligent, rich & he is trying to advance humanity. What could a ghey ask for more?
                        All of those except hot and handsome, he looks like the turtle from The neverending story.

Comment

He meant the all time chart where Beyonce also ranks lower
                          That's only because they separate Destiny's Child stats from her career, otherwise you know well she would be above every other girl except for Mariah and Madonna.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• ^Not the lame counting of DC towards Bey total again.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Imagine it if wins the Grammy!
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

That's only because they separate Destiny's Child stats from her career, otherwise you know well she would be above every other girl except for Mariah and Madonna.
                                And rightly so. Destiny's child is a group. Beyonces SOLO career started with the release of her first solo single.

Comment

• Stop the jealousy guys, Destiny's Child was part of Beyoncé's career whether you like it or not. She was not a random backup girl in a girlband like a Pussycat Dolls type of useless filler member, Beyoncé was the main and lead act / vocalist of Destiny's Child with songwriting, producing and main vocals credits to her own name featured everywhere on every DC's release which included several hit songs that were carried mostly by Beyoncé, she was always the center.

Face it.

Comment

• Beyoncé don't need any validation from haters, she's one of the few women of her generation who can pull off a $250m stadium world tour. I'd recommend bitter haters to stay silent until your faves manage to do so.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's not jealousy, it's common sense. So it makes sense which members are hung up upon the fact DC doesn't count towards Bey's numbers.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I too think it's more than logical that Beyonce's solo career and her DC career should be seen as 2 different things.

Comment

Stop the jealousy guys, Destiny's Child was part of Beyoncé's career whether you like it or not. She was not a random backup girl in a girlband like a Pussycat Dolls type of useless filler member, Beyoncé was the main and lead act / vocalist of Destiny's Child with songwriting, producing and main vocals credits to her own name featured everywhere on every DC's release which included several hit songs that were carried mostly by Beyoncé, she was always the center.

Face it.
                                          The people who matter rightfully seperate those sales and achievements into Destinys Child the group and Beyonce the solo performer. Same as No Doubt is seperated from Gwens solo career. Whether or not Beyonce was involved in writing and producing the songs is irrelevant. The name on the CD was Destiny's Child not Beyonce. Face that.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            Beyoncé don't need any validation from haters, she's one of the few women of her generation who can pull off a $250m stadium world tour. I'd recommend bitter haters to stay silent until your faves manage to do so.
                                            Common Sense does not equal hating sweetie.

Comment

• I understand why they gert separated and I can live with that. But deep inside we know that was part of Beyoncé's business career and trajectory and we know that what everything she was involved with sold makes her one of the most powerful artists ever and perhaps the biggest R&B superstar the world has ever seen.

Comment

• Deleted:
                                                Last edited by Rolling; Sat November 16, 2019, 17:21.

Comment

I too think it's more than logical that Beyonce's solo career and her DC career should be seen as 2 different things.
                                                  It's two very much separate music careers, just like Eurythmics/Annie Lennox. Alison Moyet/Yazoo.

Comment

• Don't forget The Supremes / Diana Ross.
                                                    Wham! / George Michael
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X