Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A better argument could be made with PCD/Nicole as other girls were addmitedly only dancers. Yet nobody even thinks about merging those two acts.

It's also very disrespectful towards other members of DC who were also credited with songwriting credits, actually had their own parts in the song and very much had recognizable personas and names.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
      But deep inside we know that was part of Beyoncé's business career and trajectory and we know that what everything she was involved with sold makes her one of the most powerful artists ever and perhaps the biggest R&B superstar the world has ever seen.
      There's nothing deep there. It's surface level stan reality pretend to hype their fave even more (and Bey doesn't need it anyway).
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Edit
        Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat November 16, 2019, 16:39.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I can deal with both careers being treated separately on charts but there’s nothing wrong with saying that was part of Beyoncé’s business career either, she got record sales with them too and also won awards and got #1 hits with them, even if they are separated on charts Beyoncé was still part of that and it belongs to her trajectory.
          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
            There's nothing deep there. It's surface level stan reality pretend to hype their fave even more (and Bey doesn't need it anyway).
            But interestingly I see on stan twitter a lot of the hive fighting tooth and nail that everything is love is NOT a Beyonce album.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              But interestingly I see on stan twitter a lot of the hive fighting tooth and nail that everything is love is NOT a Beyonce album.
              If it wasn't such a flop, then they say it would be lol.
              Billboard have the two entries, Beyonce and DC. Same with the Beetles and members, also other groups that's spilt.
              https://www.billboard.com/charts/gre...l-time-artists

Comment

• What about Michael Jackson and Jackson 5? Can we count them as seperate careers?
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling View Post
                  If it wasn't such a flop, then they say it would be lol.
                  Billboard have the two entries, Beyonce and DC. Same with the Beetles and members, also other groups that's spilt.
                  https://www.billboard.com/charts/gre...l-time-artists
                  Exactly. It's the same for every artist in history who was part of a group before they went solo.

Comment

• Doesn't matter if we count DC towards Bey's total or not. She'll still be 100M+ records and like 5 #1s short of global legend status.

Comment

• Also, can we finally acknowledge that Kelly Rowland was the real star of the group? The only DC girl to have a solo #1 in a country with taste.

Comment

• What #1? Kelly is underrated
                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I don't think Kelly has a solo #1 anywhere It doesnt make sense to count them together for chart point purposes but DC is part of Bey's career and part of her legacy and imprint on the music industry

Get into the better version of Don't Start Now
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                            I understand why they gert separated and I can live with that. But deep inside we know that was part of Beyoncé's business career and trajectory and we know that what everything she was involved with sold makes her one of the most powerful artists ever and perhaps the biggest R&B superstar the world has ever seen.
                            Oh please... Let's not do this today

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              I don't think Kelly has a solo #1 anywhere
                              When Loves Takes Over maybe?
                              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                Oh please... Let's not do this today
                                He didn't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                  He didn't lie.

Comment

• Y’all bitches have to be bored as **** to recycle the same tired arguments every day

Comment

• Beyonce is that girl and will always be. 206M records sold ,635 awards won and a billion in tour gross. So check that

Comment

• Omg. I've decided to give the other seasons of the walking dead a view. And who decided to kill rick? If is going on?

Comment

• Wait. Is he alive?

Comment

• He's actually gone. Who is responsible for this? He's been like my daddy, brother & lover all in one. This has shooken me to my core

Comment

• I'm not here for Rick's child to take his place. She can go back to being the irrelevant cast member she's been since season 3 the

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                  I'm not here for Rick's child to take his place. She can go back to being the irrelevant cast member she's been since season 3 the
                                                  Rick is not dead + andrew lincoln will star in 3 Rick Grimes movies. (this has already been confirmed), so we will see him again. Also Michonne is leaving after Season 10 in order to go find him. She will probably be re-united with him in the movies.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                    Rick is not dead + andrew lincoln will star in 3 Rick Grimes movies. (this has already been confirmed), so we will see him again. Also Michonne is leaving after Season 10 in order to go find him. She will probably be re-united with him in the movies.
                                                    Forget a movie. Will he be returning to the show?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X