This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    I don't think Kelly has a solo #1 anywhere It doesnt make sense to count them together for chart point purposes but DC is part of Bey's career and part of her legacy and imprint on the music industry

Get into the better version of Don't Start Now
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
      Doesn't matter if we count DC towards Bey's total or not. She'll still be 100M+ records and like 5 #1s short of global legend status.

And that is that on that

98 - OUT

Comment

• I just saw one of the dusty ones lipsync failure in Australia and nobody here mentioned it. Queen of the Forgotten.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
          I just saw one of the dusty ones lipsync failure in Australia and nobody here mentioned it. Queen of the Forgotten.
          Which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            Which one?
            Exactly!

JK - Janet in Perth!
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I just saw one of the dusty ones lipsync failure in Australia and nobody here mentioned it. Queen of the Forgotten.
              Don't need to be dusty to have lipsync failure, Britney had that failure since the day she became famous lol and still to this day can't do it to her own songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                Which one?
                Originally posted by beredy View Post
                Exactly!

Comment

• Can't believe Black Eyed Peas actually might have another hit on their hands #6 spotify ww. Rhythm Of The Night's power!
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm not sure why anyone would mention that, tbh. No shade on Janet, but she has always been 90%+ playback, with the focus being on the choreography. I would be more taken back if she suddenly did a completely live show.

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                    Can't believe Black Eyed Peas actually might have another hit on their hands #6 spotify ww. Rhythm Of The Night's power!
                    Is Fergie still technically with them or no? I notice she isn't featured on that.

Comment

Which one? I am losing count on lip synch failures of talentless dusty divas
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Janet has been lipsynching for her entire career and suddenly her fans have an issue with it in 2019?
                        I mean were they actually under the impression that her shows have been live for the last 20 years or something ?
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Janet has been lipsynching for her entire career and suddenly her fans have an issue with it in 2019?
                          I mean were they actually under the impression that her shows have been live for the last 20 years or something ?

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?
                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• I love Janet.
                              My Chart

Comment

• So do I. Janet is just brilliant.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                  [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?
                                  I don't think I knew it but issa bop.
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• I still want a destiny's child & TLC Tour

Comment

• Janet is an eternal erased fad. Over, forgotten & now a talentless lipsyncher.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                        I still want a destiny's child & TLC Tour
                                        good luck with bookin that stage u speak of
                                        Last edited by aRat; Sun November 17, 2019, 23:59.
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          Janet is an eternal erased fad. Over, forgotten & now a talentless lipsyncher.
                                          In Latin America she's worse than an "erased", she's a "never existed" over here. Even someone like Anastacia was more popular then her in Latin America, she never happened over here like she never existed.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Janet is an eternal erased fad. Over, forgotten & now a talentless lipsyncher.
                                            The Ms. Bland stan getting brave again?

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• All these complaining Americans are doing too much. All these million & billions should just pick up and move and become citizens elsewhere and see the hit America would take. I agree that Amazon and Walmart employees should be paid more. But these billionaires are doing their part.Jeff Bezos paid 10B in taxes last year. That's a lot of freaking money. While I do agree they should pay employees more. I don't believe they should be held at a higher tax bracket. Whatz even more stupid is the people that constantly complaining about the billionaires but constantly adding to their pockets. Lol. Americans should focus less on these billionaires and pay more attention to their spending habits. Buying new cars they don't need, buying clothes and shoes when they got a closet full, over looking small business instead of investing in each other's business, buying 100 dollars
                                              pair of jeans when they do the same thing a 15 dollar pair does. Buying all this expensive alcohol & cigarettes. The stuff the complaining about they're contributing to. Make it make sense
                                              Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Mon November 18, 2019, 00:58.

Comment

good luck with bookin that stage u speak of
                                                It would be a slay. Beyoncé, Kelly, T Boz & Chilli all in a super group

Comment

• I half watched the first 20 minutes of Janets show in Australia. It was terrible. Dont blame people for leaving to be honest.
                                                  I guess if you're a hardcore fan it would be ok, but for a roomful of casual music fans it would be boring as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    I half watched the first 20 minutes of Janets show in Australia. It was terrible. Dont blame people for leaving to be honest.
                                                    I guess if you're a hardcore fan it would be ok, but for a roomful of casual music fans it would be boring as hell.

I ran through it. I never been a Janet fan, but she just looks tired. She might've been sick

Comment

Working...
                                                    X