This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    yes, bc she devoted her life to sth as brainless as fashion... while not even creating fashion. I mean I worship Karl and all... but that woman... is just a bimbo.
    disgusting

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
      disgusting
      light up light up
      as if you have a choice.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
        disgusting
        thank you, that sort of vile speech should not be accepted, i hope it is dealt with.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          thank you, that sort of vile speech should not be accepted, i hope it is dealt with.
          i see u are scared of me now.
          My Chart

Comment

• LMAO
            I really wanna block that user. His pointless, pathetic posts are literally waste of my time, even if they take a few seconds to read. Can someone tell me how to do so?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              i see u are scared of me now.
              Sure Jan, trembling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                LMAO
                I really wanna block that user. His pointless, pathetic posts are literally waste of my time, even if they take a few seconds to read. Can someone tell me how to do so?
                You can only block/ignore people if you have a premium membership. So you will have to put up with Steevy for now.

Comment

• I tried blocking the good sis InFamous but if you’re able to see other people quote his posts, than what good does that feature serve?
                  Originally posted by Kaloki
                  I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• The only thing more annoying than a troll: the SJW

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                      The only thing more annoying than a troll: the SJW
                      If you think that it is actually ok to speak about a woman in those terms in 2019, with the Me Too movement going on then you really need to wize up. This coming from a member of a fanbase who will have a literal meltdown if someone has the nerve to say that their fave is difficult to work with. The hypocricy is too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                        [Religion is] ... an invention people made in the first place to make themselves feel better about all types of actions.
                        Don't undersell the focus on making people feel bad about all types of actions.

Comment

If you think that it is actually ok to speak about a woman in those terms in 2019, with the Me Too movement going on then you really need to wize up. This coming from a member of a fanbase who will have a literal meltdown if someone has the nerve to say that their fave is difficult to work with. The hypocricy is too much.
                          Some spelling issues there, guess you need to "wise up".

What is and isn't acceptable has not changed. Ladies aren't above reproach. Save the faux outrage for situations where it matters.

Comment

Some spelling issues there, guess you need to "wise up".

What is and isn't acceptable has not changed. Ladies aren't above reproach. Save the faux outrage for situations where it matters.
                            Calling a woman a brainless bimbo for no reason is unacceptable. The fact that you are trying to say it is ok is incomprehensible.

Comment

• ^ Nobody cares. Enjoy your new hobby of enforcing politeness on the internet.

Comment

• [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] reminds me of [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet a lil bit, aside from the over the top Kween trolling.
                                Originally posted by Kaloki
                                I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

^ Nobody cares. Enjoy your new hobby of enforcing politeness on the internet.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Comment

• Amazing to see Miguel perform with a female who was actually able to sing the song live.

i miss this Dua.

Comment

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
                                      Whatever you say hun.

Comment

Whatever you say hun.
                                        I don't have "other accounts".

Comment

Amazing to see Miguel perform with a female who was actually able to sing the song live.

i miss this Dua.

Girl Dua can still sing + she also can perform now

Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                            [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] reminds me of [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet a lil bit, aside from the over the top Kween trolling.
                                            Except rat actually has a brain and is a troll for fun. The other... I'm not even sure if it's not an algorithm posting spam gone wrong
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                              Girl Dua can still sing + she also can perform now
                                              Industry is at her feet, the label can waste money to have 1.000 dancers as a cover-up. But if this one somehow fails to get to #1 (like some Lewis Capaldi gets a new release or smth), the hype ship might start having cracks.
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                                Except rat actually has a brain and is a troll for fun. The other... I'm not even sure if it's not an algorithm posting spam gone wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                                  Industry is at her feet, the label can waste money to have 1.000 dancers as a cover-up. But if this one somehow fails to get to #1 (like some Lewis Capaldi gets a new release or smth), the hype ship might start having cracks.
                                                  I am not worried the song is doing great + I am sure the real hard hitting smash of the album is yet to come

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                                    I am not worried the song is doing great + I am sure the real hard hitting smash of the album is yet to come

Comment

Working...
                                                    X