• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Sorry for your loss Toni! Stay strong!

Random but I keep seeing posts on Youtube like this:

U0001f498U0001f498U0001f498U0001f498U0001f498U0001f498U0001f498U0001f498U0001f498U0001f498

:-? wtf?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Sorry for your loss Toni :(

My dog died of cancer last summer, he was 15. Any death is horrendous to deal with, especially pets.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Oh forgot to post this yesterday:

My personal top ten unreleased Taylor songs! ;-)

Have a look if your interested! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Who else has Paruresis?

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Stay strong, Toni. I know how it hurts. :/

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    my cat ran away this morning and i found her dead in the street a few hours ago :(((((((((((((((( poor guy, not even 2 years old.
    Oh shit! RIP. Worst feeling ever!!! Years ago one of my cats died and was found on the road and another one went missing and never returned. I was devastated. Such a horrible feeling. I guess knowing is better than not knowing.. and hopefully wasn't painful death for your poor cat R.I.P

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    did he act in Mariah's new vid aswell?
    tnx for the laughs.

and thanks for the nice words guys, i'm really messed up about it, i'm not good dealing with death, but i guess no one is...

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    R.I.P. to that cat u used to see, ha days are ovaaah

No seriously, so sad to hear that :( I knew u had a dog, but not a cat.... did he act in Mariah's new vid aswell?

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    So sorry to hear this Toni. :-(

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    my cat ran away this morning and i found her dead in the street a few hours ago :(((((((((((((((( poor guy, not even 2 years old.
    OMG, that's terrible! So sorry to hear this, Toni!

Leave a comment:

• oaknuys
    replied

Rest in peace.
    sad to hear about this loss.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I am sorry for your loss :(

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    SO sorry to hear that Toni :( :(

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Everyone's waiting for the Top Answer Game results

Leave a comment:

• oaknuys
    replied
    Why there have been so little posts in UkMix today? It seems almost everyone took an off day in the forums lol

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    I would cry my eyes out if that would happen to mine.... So sorry for you toni! Hug and stay strong! Justice for Toni's cat!

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    ^sounds like a Britney song

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Yeah yeah yeah I Wanna Yeah Yeah yeah

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomyX
    The bad pun!
    oh, okay.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    ^ funny thing is i just saw the Friends episode "the one where they all turn 30" lol
    27 is not old, that guy was just being ageist hun!
    Hehe I know it's not, I just thought that guy was a bit rude, saying I was old I bet he wouldn't like it if some 16 year old said he was old at 22

LOL he's a bit weird though, he also told me not to go to Texas next year for Wrestlemania cos "it's too dangerous" lol WTF? I think this dude is off his rocker. Why do I attract the crazies???

Although Dean Ambrose *in av* is known as being a bit crazy, so maybe I could attract him...

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ funny thing is i just saw the Friends episode "the one where they all turn 30" lol
    27 is not old, that guy was just being ageist hun!

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    I'm apparently over the hill now. I was just talking to this dude on FB, who told me he's 22, and asked me how old I was. I told him I was 27 and he goes "oh, you're old" I was like "gee thanks.. nice to know" Then he was bitching about how he didn't want to turn 27, I was like "shut up, stop complaining, come back to me when you're actually 27 then, Mr I'm 22" LOL

Leave a comment:

• ThomyX
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by ThomyX
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Hamburg!!!
    Er, what?
    This post will give me nightmares
    what, why?
    The bad pun!

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    Or maybe there's just someone at the door?
    +1 tbh. :-?
    Not 25 times in a row lol. Plus you can hear people coming up to our door, cos we have a deck you have to walk across, and you can hear people's footsteps on it before they even get to the door. Trust me I know when somebody's at the door, and there was nobody there at all Plus we live down a long driveway, people usually can't be bothered coming down to our house to try to sell us stuff lol, the only people we get are people we know and courier deliveries

Plus I stood at the door and the doorbell went off and there was nobody but me there and I didn't touch it.

We ended up buying a new doorbell LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X