This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Are you forgetting about this ratchet moment?
    All I see is a sweet lady talking about her favourite candy!

Comment

9 Louis Fonz - Despacito 8
      embarrassing
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Are you forgetting about this ratchet moment?

Comment

• Driver roll up the Partition please, I don't need you to see Godonce on ha knees

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• The man ain't ever seen a booty like this
            So why you think ya keep my name rolling off the tongue?
            'Cause when he wanna smash, I'll just write another one
            I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
            Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor

Gospel - This song is more versatile than some discographies
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Better than average pic of Yoncé, she didn't even have to worry about her thigh gap in that one.

Comment

• Allie X is so underrated.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                  That is a great one. Nicki?
                  You know it

Comment

The man ain't ever seen a booty like this
                    So why you think ya keep my name rolling off the tongue?
                    'Cause when he wanna smash, I'll just write another one
                    I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
                    Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor

Gospel - This song is more versatile than some discographies
                    I am glad she became a carbon copy of Rih after 2014, she served us so many hoe bops.

98 - OUT

Comment

• The gud sis did what she had to do, didn't she? [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION]
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Sade's music is just...…… Beautiful in every way.

Comment

• Double post:
                          Last edited by Rolling; Tue November 19, 2019, 21:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                            Better than average pic of Yoncé, she didn't even have to worry about her thigh gap in that one.
                            Sure Jan, she definitely uses Photoshop more eccessively than others
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• [MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION]: Truth to be told, the album shows the variety of Electra's mood from ultra happy to deadly sad, which may come across as depressive to some people. I personally don't need to skip a track because each works on its own and still works in the context, which is rare for albums. My favorites are 'Primadonna', 'Power & Control' and 'Fear & Loathing' .
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• B x Boots needs to happen again. Ghost / Haunted are two top tracks of the decade.
                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

The gud sis did what she had to do, didn't she? [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION]

Haunted still might be her best video. Yes, sis did what was needed to be done. She gave us a Album with Haunted, partition, jealous, drunk in love, Flawless, pretty Hurts , Mine , No angel & XO. They don't make albums like this anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                    They don't make albums like this anymore
                                    You must live in some very weird bubble.

Comment

Aren't you hilarious.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Sure Jan, she definitely uses Photoshop more eccessively than others
                                        I was being complimentary, dahling.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I was watching my nephew on youtube and we would listen to a song - maybe 30 seconds of it, or skip to The Part and play that over and over, It was kind of driving me crazy that he wasn't playing any song completely through. Like he wasn't into a whole song, just a certain part of a song. Is that how any of you listen? It seemed exhausting.

Explains some of the meme-able craziness that appears on the chart from time to time though.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                              I was watching my nephew on youtube and we would listen to a song - maybe 30 seconds of it, or skip to The Part and play that over and over, It was kind of driving me crazy that he wasn't playing any song completely through. Like he wasn't into a whole song, just a certain part of a song. Is that how any of you listen? It seemed exhausting.

Explains some of the meme-able craziness that appears on the chart from time to time though.
                                              I've seen others say that about kids these days. IMO it's a disturbing sign of ever-shrinking attention spans. With the way music is headed, songs will only be 31 seconds long, so, I guess it will work itself out that way.

Comment

I've seen others say that about kids these days. IMO it's a disturbing sign of ever-shrinking attention spans. With the way music is headed, songs will only be 31 seconds long, so, I guess it will work itself out that way.
                                                death metal pioneers have foreshadowed this long time ago
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• ^ That's too funny. I didn't look at the time on the clip and was expecting some kind of lyrical reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                    I was watching my nephew on youtube and we would listen to a song - maybe 30 seconds of it, or skip to The Part and play that over and over, It was kind of driving me crazy that he wasn't playing any song completely through. Like he wasn't into a whole song, just a certain part of a song. Is that how any of you listen? It seemed exhausting.

I’m kinda the same way. Sometimes I play GOAT just to listen to the rap over and over again and that part’s only 15 seconds.
                                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X