• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    I find it so annoying when people just dismiss something you Said with one sentence. Therefore you explain and contextualize, you maken an effort. then they just ignore it, why even bother then. Some just like to stir rather than contribute. sometimes i want to have cat nails and scratch their head open. Okay.
    k
    lol

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    I find it so annoying when people just dismiss something you Said with one sentence. Therefore you explain and contextualize, you maken an effort. then they just ignore it, why even bother then. Some just like to stir rather than contribute. sometimes i want to have cat nails and scratch their head open. Okay.
    k

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    I know, awful, doesn't it just make you want to pm nudes to mrlemonade?????

but in all seriousness I agree and understand

nudes are still welcome
    Hands off my man mrlemonaids

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    I find it so annoying when people just dismiss something you Said with one sentence. Therefore you explain and contextualize, you maken an effort. then they just ignore it, why even bother then. Some just like to stir rather than contribute.
    So true!

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I know, awful, doesn't it just make you want to pm nudes to mrlemonade?????

but in all seriousness I agree and understand

nudes are still welcome

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    yeah such a strong and well packed megamix, I have recently discovered longer version with Outrageous

[youtube:2b247i2f]j6dSY2kP4V4[/youtube:2b247i2f]

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I always liked the megamix she did with all the singles in one song

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    Yass hugoney stan for best collection ever.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Both have DLMBTLTK on, although tbh it's one of my least fave Britney singles.
    DLMBTLTK is horrid, but in a good way.

[youtube:fu3c48il]yB2pPs2_quE[/youtube:fu3c48il] >>>>

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    wait, you changed the psot before I even noticed lol also new avi makes things better, do it. That Ciara one was the shit, betch never looked hotter imo.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Lawd Jesus. People become more annoying by the day.
    C'mon sis, don't do that. Ignore MC threads and errthang is already much better.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Lawd Jesus. People become more annoying by the day.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by hugo
    Jogging to "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" is all kinds of fun.
    Hmh, FAIL!! That masterpiece wasn't on Brit's legendary GH ( )
    It's on mine. Depends which version you have.
    :( which version do u have? My heart was broken when I realized back in 2004 that it wasn't on the CD
    UK / Australia version. Actually, I have 2 copies as my mum bought me one, not realising I already had it. The one I bought is the 2CD edition with the remixes, and the other is the standard 20 tracks. Both have DLMBTLTK on, although tbh it's one of my least fave Britney singles.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

I hate YT for amking me unintentionaly helping Taylor. She earned $0,0007 because of me, ugh.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    YT counts a view from the moment you came to a certain video. You don't even have to play it

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I played some music on YT while I was washing the dishes and I put it on autoplay. I didn't pay attention to the upcoming song in a row and next thing I know I'm helping Taylor Swift increase views for her Bad Blood video. :x :x I promised to never watch the video on purpose, ever, so I hope my 10-15s won't be counted as a view. :x

Depends how fast your internet connection is
    I think that if the video loads to a certain % then they will consider it for streaming points.
    #FirstWorldProblems

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    That Britney cover is hideous.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo
    Jogging to "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" is all kinds of fun.
    Hmh, FAIL!! That masterpiece wasn't on Brit's legendary GH ( )
    It's on mine. Depends which version you have.
    :( which version do u have? My heart was broken when I realized back in 2004 that it wasn't on the CD

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    i knew that this would lead into "Infinity" comparisons

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    I have just started a new thread in the personal charts section where I will be sharing some amazing new music with you all!

I run a blog called Too Much Music and as a result I discover lots of amazing music from across Scotland.

Hopefully you join me in my thread and listen to some of the music I post.

My first artist of the week is the incredible Megan D

Megan D

My Artist of the Week Thread

Leave a comment:

• xtofer
    replied
    Yeah I hate it.
    3:34-3:50 of Mariah's Infinity >>> the entire discography of Webdriver Torso

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^^no, this one was the worst, i can't believe they tried to go mainstream!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    hmmm, fpfbmb23657 was one of his worst singles tbh!

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by xtofer
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsLiV4WJfkTEHH0b9PmRklw/videos
    wow i hope they come to Brazil, love their sound, very unique and avant-garde!
    No way this would probably give me nightmare.. reminds me of those years dial-up existed.
    tss, you just don't get it :-?

tmpFwfvXD >> tmpUolz8c imo though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X