• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by samra
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...f96b878a894e98
    "I had a ton of fun during the Korean War. There were 10-15 gay soldiers on the base. As long as we weren't seen doing anything, they could't discharge us. So we all rented a hotel room once a month, plastered the wall with Playbills from A Streetcar Named Desire, and had lots of sex."

SAUCE

Certainly not the typical HONY post.
    YAAAAHS samra, I actually wanted to post it two days ago! It escalated so quickly and I think it's my favourite HONY post ever YAHSSS he's my idol tbh!

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied

"I had a ton of fun during the Korean War. There were 10-15 gay soldiers on the base. As long as we weren't seen doing anything, they could't discharge us. So we all rented a hotel room once a month, plastered the wall with Playbills from A Streetcar Named Desire, and had lots of sex."

SAUCE

Certainly not the typical HONY post.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I like this. So many people meet their idols / fave celebs (call them what you will) and are so disappointed when they find out they're overhyped, disconnected or plain arrogant. It's lovely that Dean lived up to Shorty's positive perceptions. Same with Akini and the athlete he met who I've forgotten the name of. I think if I ever met Britney I'd be disappointed tbh.
    That is my worry sometimes when I get a chance to meet people I love and admire, I'm always worried they'll be mean and I'll end up liking them LESS.

But Dean was a sweetheart, he was funny and chilled out and so nice. He didn't mind giving me a hug, and he said "hey girl, what's up?" as a greeting when I was too nervous to speak Then when my Mum accidentally stumbled into the table he was sitting behind and knocked it into him, he jokingly said "she's trying to knock me off!" and pretended to fall off his chair haha LMAO he was so adorable.

Now every single time I see him, I just think about meeting him, hugging him <3 and smile to myself

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Shorty it seems your obsession with Dean has gotten worse since you met him?
    Yeah, it probably has! Considering he was just the nicest person ever, I'm not surprised I love him even more It just seems a bit crazier today cos of the close chance of him winning the title
    I like this. So many people meet their idols / fave celebs (call them what you will) and are so disappointed when they find out they're overhyped, disconnected or plain arrogant. It's lovely that Dean lived up to Shorty's positive perceptions. Same with Akini and the athlete he met who I've forgotten the name of. I think if I ever met Britney I'd be disappointed tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    Yeah, I can relate to this struggle. I think anything even remotely positive that brings out the passion in us is healthy, though, and quite frankly sports are more unpredictable than half the soap operas on TV. Literally anything can happen and oftentimes in the blink of an eye too!
    Somebody who gets me I know WWE is all scripted, but it's fun to pretend it's not and live in the moment

Originally posted by MrRager
    Yeah, it probably has! Considering he was just the nicest person ever, I'm not surprised I love him even more It just seems a bit crazier today cos of the close chance of him winning the title

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    I am coming down off a huge adrenaline high right now, cos my man Dean Ambrose came THIS close to winning WWE's world title today. Like he basically had it won, but the decision of the match got reversed and he got screwed out of it :( I was screaming when he won, and I cried a bit cos he deserves it so much. Then they ripped it away, evil WWE :evil:

I hate when that happens, you think something amazing has happened, then you realise it's not to be :(

I am wayyyy too invested in Dean though I love him way too much haha.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    I am coming down off a huge adrenaline high right now, cos my man Dean Ambrose came THIS close to winning WWE's world title today. Like he basically had it won, but the decision of the match got reversed and he got screwed out of it :( I was screaming when he won, and I cried a bit cos he deserves it so much. Then they ripped it away, evil WWE :evil:

I hate when that happens, you think something amazing has happened, then you realise it's not to be :(

Yeah, I can relate to this struggle. I think anything even remotely positive that brings out the passion in us is healthy, though, and quite frankly sports are more unpredictable than half the soap operas on TV. Literally anything can happen and oftentimes in the blink of an eye too!

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by nickf1
    the main bitch is back
    Thanks sis but I never left

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    son, i just checked, she's kinda closer to where you live than to Vienna.

omg at least she was so close <3

Leave a comment:

• randomness
    replied
    the main bitch is back

viewtopic.php?p=5673105#p5673105" target="_blank
    The Elusive Quoteuse

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    son, i just checked, she's kinda closer to where you live than to Vienna.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    OMG serby lemme kill u for a moment, you didn't noticed instagram link when I posted this?

omg serby i'm so jealous on u rn

https://instagram.com/nicolescherzy/

you better stalk her for me <3
    NICOLE SCHERZINGER IS IN AUSTRIA, at least she was 2 days ago xD
    waitt, i tpotally overlloked it, dont ask how!

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    OMG serby lemme kill u for a moment, you didn't noticed instagram link when I posted this?

NICOLE SCHERZINGER IS IN AUSTRIA, at least she was 2 days ago xD

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    What, why? I didn't take that picture, it's from fb!

she's in Austria atm, that's why i'm jealy
    who??

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    the main bitch is back

viewtopic.php?p=5673105#p5673105

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Haha @shorty !!
    My mom has an ipad, and shes constantly asking for help lol...
    So i get that part haha

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied

she's in Austria atm, that's why i'm jealy

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    My Mum wants to buy an iPad so she can go online. If this happens, I need to keep her away from Facebook, UKMIX, Livejournal, Tumblr and this wrestling forum I post on cos I've said stuff on all those sites that I don't want her to know about Plus if she gets one, I'll be constantly having to show her how to do stuff and I really don't have the patience for that tbh. I don't know how this is gonna go, cos she once accidentally hit a button on my iPhone and the screen came on and she freaked out like "what did I do to it????"

As an aside, speaking of parents and Facebook, my Dad says to me this morning "you're posting about Dean so much on your Facebook this week" lol I'm like "yes Dad, like 75% of my FB posts are about him or WWE, keep up"

But LMAO I'm wearing my Dean hoodie today - it has his logo on the back and his little signature thing which is Unstable. The back of the hoodie reads 'Dean Unstable Ambrose' on it and my Dad read it and was like "Unstable? What the hell is this?" LMAO, my Mum and I had to explain to him that being Unstable is Dean's gimmick in WWE

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

I just went to a club...alone. not sure if it was a good idea, I feel super awkward cuz there's not many people yet, so obviously I stand out. Please someone I know appear #singallife

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    It's coming y'all

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    the soundtrack to the movie (Cruel Intentions) was one of the best soundtracks ever released.. musically cohesive, capturing Zeitgeist and uniting all kinds of epic legendary bands/singers and songs. It is probably the best soundtrack of the 1990's.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Ur man on the road, he doing pro-mo

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    asdfghdfgsamdjnghdfsa so cuteee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X