• theArmy
    replied
    I only called you when it was

Half
    Past

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    That movie is amaaaaazing, I remember being 10 or something and crying over it

edit: wait, didn't know it's from '99, i watched it somewhere around 2005-2007.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Sarah Michelle's character was the best in that film

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied
    "Everybody loves me, and I intend to keep it that way"

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Cruel Intentions reunion pic

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Happy Birthday to the legend that is Noel Gallagher! 48 today! This calls for a full day of listening to Noel!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Originally posted by floria
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Mariah's cover for "#1s to Infinity" is one of the worst covers i've ever seen. I wanted to buy that at first, but i just can't buy an album with such a bad cover. The sad thing is that i actually think the real Mariah looks good. She shouldn't use Photoshop that much
    Well... at least it's not kitschy as Hard Candy or The Complete Confection or most Prince's covers.
    N you prolly still bought them all

But yeah, the covers for "Hard Candy" and "The Complete Confection" aren't that good too...

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by floria
    Mariah's cover for "#1s to Infinity" is one of the worst covers i've ever seen. I wanted to buy that at first, but i just can't buy an album with such a bad cover. The sad thing is that i actually think the real Mariah looks good. She shouldn't use Photoshop that much
    Well... at least it's not kitschy as Hard Candy or The Complete Confection or most Prince's covers.
    N you prolly still bought them all

Leave a comment:

• floria
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Amazing! It looks stunning!

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Chun
    Last night I watched "Shame". It was captivating, I really liked it.
    This movie is so messed up! I thought it was good too though, just a little disturbing.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    I apparently haven't posted in This N That since May 17th?????? How is that even possible, I usually live in here!

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    Originally posted by Chun
    Last night I watched "Shame". It was captivating, I really liked it. "Hunger" is next.
    and finally u should watch "Filth"

Leave a comment:

• Chun
    replied
    Last night I watched "Shame". It was captivating, I really liked it. "Hunger" is next.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Idk all I know is he ruined Motivation. I mean the song is still great, but his part is just so ugh

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    Lil Wayne is disgusting. he looks and sounds like something I'd want to scrape off my shoe
    i kinda agree, but Mrs. Officer >>>>>

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Lil Wayne is disgusting. he looks and sounds like something I'd want to scrape off my shoe
    [youtube:1z1kmb95]2IH8tNQAzSs[/youtube:1z1kmb95]

But this is still the best song ever.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    I might start a new forum game but I'm scared it will Britney Jean
    Thats cool!
    My songwriter game didnt took of so im planning on trying it again later this year ;-)
    So theres no shame if your game will not take of, but i'm sure it'll be a hit hun! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    E-G-G-Y
    EGGZ

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    I might start a new forum game but I'm scared it will Britney Jean

Leave a comment:

Working...