Who?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Who?

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Certain member(s) are basically begging to be banned for trolling.

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    *bops head and sings*

Every now and then
    I drown in thoughts of yesterday
    And the fools of paradise
    That you blew away-ay
    I feel you beside me again
    And remember when
    You came to my window
    On a dark and stormy day-yay-yeah-aye
    Long ago ...

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Why the hell did the Eurovision 2016 topic get locked?

Wtf biscuits! :-?

Because the thread was a mess but Mainshow has cleared it with me so I'll reopen it
    Great!

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Because the thread was a mess but Mainshow has cleared it with me so I'll reopen it

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy94

Well, what to discuss there? It's way too early... Still early enough in half a year.
    That was not the reason it got banned locked tho.

And a new thread usually gets opened right after the finale.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied

Well, what to discuss there? It's way too early... Still early enough in half a year.

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    *bops head and sings*

Every now and then
    I drown in thoughts of yesterday
    And the fools of paradise
    That you blew away-ay
    I feel you beside me again
    And remember when
    You came to my window
    On a dark and stormy day-yay-yeah-aye

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Is it more ethical to adopt an older pet actually? This topic is not a priority for me since we already have enough pets (3 dogs, 4 cats), but I of course see those ads of pets looking for a home. We got all of our dogs as puppies and it's of course ideal since you can go through all phases with them and still have a certain influence on their development. When it comes to older/old pets, you already missed a big part of their life and you can't really change them in case of potential flaws.
    When it comes to adopting a child, it's basically the same - usually babies are preferred in the process of adoption. But isn't it a great thing if you can give home to an older pet and enable it to spend a few more nice years with you, especially if they didn't have it that nice before? I'm a bit twisted in that regard.

-----

Most Wikipedia sites label an act as "pop", "country" or "hip hop" and in most cases, an act has a certain musical approach that influences most of their efforts. If I was really trying to link a certain genre to my music, it would surely be pop. But then again, I could see myself experimenting with all kinds of genres in the future, I hardly have any limits but for maybe metal and techno music. And considering that, I consider this labeling a bit too limiting - do you know what I mean?

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Madgefan
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Ever got an electric shock from your wall socket? Should I worry or is it normal for my right arm to feel 'grilled', even two hours later?
    It should be OK if you're still standing I had a pair of hair clippers explode on me and an electric shock went right up my arm, It was fine apart from the actual 'shock' of it happening.
    Okay, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Madgefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Ever got an electric shock from your wall socket? Should I worry or is it normal for my right arm to feel 'grilled', even two hours later?
    It should be OK if you're still standing I had a pair of hair clippers explode on me and an electric shock went right up my arm, It was fine apart from the actual 'shock' of it happening.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    @Madonna chart fans: I'm sorry for what happened in that particular thread! I wouldn't say that it was primarily my fault, but I'm sure we'll get it sorted out somehow .

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^luhh ha but it would've been great to see her more than just 1 millisecond

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

The Queen of Primetime looks so delightful in 'Bad Blood'.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Did you talk to him or were you too shocked?

Is it even possible to do both things at the same time? I mean, don't you get dirty during the process ?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    So, I literally just went 5 minutes away from home (to buy cigs) and there's this guy, coming froh behind the corner with his dingaling outside, pissing and walking at the same time, wtf???!?!? :-?
    How cool ... How did you react?
    Well, i was confused, I was like ''what is this rain, is this rain, am I seeing good **looked at his dingaling area** omg, it's his dingalin, he's pissing, why is he walking and pissing at the same time" and then I later turned back, to look again, still confused, unsure if I've seen it all good. It's a funny experience.

Originally posted by biscuits
    So, I literally just went 5 minutes away from home (to buy cigs) and there was this guy, coming from behind the corner with his dingaling outside, pissing and walking at the same time and then he entred the bus, wtf?!?!?!?? :-?
    Pics or it didn't happen
    now sis........ check you inbox

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    i hate the word 'bae' as much as i hate 'slay' and the whole internet seems to be using it.................i hate internet people. i hate internet. i hate people
    Not as radical as you but that internet vocabulary is also beyond me ...
    Well, you are on the internet so………

Leave a comment:

• truthless
    replied
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    ^That's more views than I expected for that vid tbh...

I hate it when you need to reread the core of your paper for the first time, for some reason I always end up with a mess. I always jump from one thing to another one and try to connect everything (for example you start in the middle then go to the end and then start the beginning of it). Therefore there's always alot of repetition, random parts, etc. Oh well.
    Same here...

The thing is that my papers seriously suck. Will get the result on Thursday if I passed or not.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Just gimme u just gimme u
    Just gimme u
    That's all ay wanha doh

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    So, I literally just went 5 minutes away from home (to buy cigs) and there was this guy, coming from behind the corner with his dingaling outside, pissing and walking at the same time and then he entred the bus, wtf?!?!?!?? :-?

Pics or it didn't happen

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    So, I literally just went 5 minutes away from home (to buy cigs) and there's this guy, coming froh behind the corner with his dingaling outside, pissing and walking at the same time, wtf???!?!? :-?
    How cool ... How did you react?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X