Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • oh ok lol i was looking up on urban dictionary and i was like um this aint it. Keep on stanning WBT! Whenever I see someone doing it I know its you loll
    Please Stop the Music

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
      FFF? N***a I don't know if thats an acronym or a sound youre making lolllll ctfu
      Gworl the modivas gonna behead you for using that... they have clocked members for much less so be cautious.
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
        Wheres that obnoxious rich white guy that lives in fancy European cities and is really arrogant? Is he still around?
        [MENTION=32337]MusicRecords[/MENTION] just came back from yet another luxurious 5 month vacation so maybe he can answer you where he was
        Last edited by aRat; Thu November 21, 2019, 20:01.
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

        Comment


        • I’m using it colloquially tho it’s a part of my community.
          Please Stop the Music

          Comment


          • [MENTION=47335]Crackiswack[/MENTION] OMG where have you been?

            I've been having to carry the Mountain Time Zone all by myself!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
              I’m using it colloquially tho it’s a part of my community.
              Lol, they know nothing about our community, they just like to take everything at face value. Otherwise they wouldn’t even think of putting terms such as “wypipo” on the same level as the n word (the quoted term is banned here btw, I’m just using it as an example, not recreationally so don’t come at me). I thot only racist epithets could be banned, and that doesn’t really apply in this case.
              Originally posted by abi on GOAT
              You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

              I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

              Comment




              • This is the biggest german classic ever, literally any german no matter young or old knows it.

                Ever heard it [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]?
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

                Comment


                • The singer is not German, He is Czech, I believe and died quite recently.
                  My Chart

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post


                    This is the biggest german classic ever, literally any german no matter young or old knows it.

                    Ever heard it [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]?
                    Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                    You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

                    I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

                    Comment




                    • BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                        We love a double Grammy winning legend.

                        Comment


                        • Dua should have pushed that super awkward girl next door image to the limits, because you can only beat Lewis Capaldi with comedy at your disposal
                          Waffles are checked cookies

                          Comment



                          • talk about your favourite dustiest divas, GOATs that are fake industry plants and other irrelevant stuff...this one was signal to start the revolution in Portugal. Yes, even Revolutions there are in their own relaxed style.
                            Waffles are checked cookies

                            Comment




                            • One of my favorite (Dutch) singers: Gerard Joling.

                              He went to Eurovision in 1988. Such a great year with Lara Fabian and Céline Dion there as well.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

                              Comment


                              • Eurovision 88 became a single contest, where # 1 of my ranking (Norway) got only 5/10.
                                My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

                                Comment


                                • I don't mind Dua Lipa not having stage presence. I think heavy dancing and putting on a show is the background dancers' job. As long as the vocal performance is fine, I don't have any problem. I like 'Dua Lipa' (the album) and that's what matters to me.
                                  Pro: freedom of speech
                                  Contra: cancel culture

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                    I don't mind Dua Lipa not having stage presence. I think heavy dancing and putting on a show is the background dancers' job. As long as the vocal performance is fine, I don't have any problem. I like 'Dua Lipa' (the album) and that's what matters to me.
                                    excellent points.

                                    Comment


                                    • What's y'all's favorite 3 seasons of American Horror Story? Mines:

                                      Coven
                                      Murder House
                                      Asylum

                                      Comment


                                      • Murder House
                                        Asylum
                                        Roanoke (this one is a very unpopular opinion, I liked Cult as well).

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                          Murder House
                                          Asylum
                                          Roanoke (this one is a very unpopular opinion, I liked Cult as well).
                                          I used to stan Roanoke, but the last few episodes ruined it for me. Wished they would have built more off the story line. Cult is also a good. Only really bad ones are Hotel & Freakshow

                                          Comment


                                          • ^ The show has two main problems even on the best seasons:

                                            A). Superfluous plot threads

                                            B). Issues with the stories running out a week or two in advance (at least the ones you cared about).

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                              ^ The show has two main problems even on the best seasons:

                                              A). Superfluous plot threads

                                              B). Issues with the stories running out a week or two in advance (at least the ones you cared about).
                                              I agree with (A) For All. But for coven & Murder House(B) wasn't true

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                I agree with (A) ... Coven & Murder House(B) wasn't true
                                                Those two did have the best pacing, IMO.

                                                Comment


                                                • Christina sounds amazing on the new duet, she seems to not be screaming as much and her tone has gotten richer. I am impressed with her restraint and vocal delivery.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                                    Murder House
                                                    Asylum
                                                    Roanoke (this one is a very unpopular opinion, I liked Cult as well).
                                                    I only watched the scenes of the hot guy getting beaten. Is it worth actually watching it ?

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X