X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I'd recommend you use your phone it's not nude but you see things clearly
    Too late!! lol...now I need to clear my computer's web history.....I have questions though....is that a grower or show'r????

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      Impressive, isn't he?
      It's still above average but I wouldn't call it impressive. Haven't yall seen that one Trey Songz gif? Now that's what I call impressive and massive.
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• I guess that’s the only hit Trey had in your hole.
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          It's still above average but I wouldn't call it impressive. Haven't yall seen that one Trey Songz gif? Now that's what I call impressive and massive.
          Gurl.

Comment

• Where does he (and Trey) put all of that?!?

Comment

Chile...

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                Where does he (and Trey) put all of that?!?
                Jason posted it on his insta + I'll post that Trey Songz gif when I get back from work
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  I guess that’s the only hit Trey had in your hole.
                  And I loved it when that hit was smashing here
                  98 - OUT

Comment

And I loved it when that hit was smashing here
                    I'm sure you did, probably ruined your best pillow.

Comment

• Derülo is definitely nice to look at, though a big 'tool' is not necessarily an advantage 'in action' - assuming you'rw not into colonoscopy. What impresses me more is his overall phyaique. You can tell that he's using his time at the gym effectively.

Comment

• ı'm sure his touring gross will improve if he gives his concerts in speedos
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                          Derülo is definitely nice to look at, though a big 'tool' is not necessarily an advantage 'in action' -
                          I don't come near them personally. It's way too much for all purposes lol.

Comment

• ^^^They are nice to look at and "play with" but it's a no go when it comes it "insertion".

Comment

• ^ Kinda true, sometimes you'll find that guy where it's just too big to really do much of anything with. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                Derülo is definitely nice to look at, though a big 'tool' is not necessarily an advantage 'in action' - assuming you'rw not into colonoscopy. What impresses me more is his overall phyaique. You can tell that he's using his time at the gym effectively.
                                That, plus the way he can move that body.
                                Dayum.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Stan twitter had been wild these last few days. The sense of entitlement shown by some is mind boggling. Truly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                    How is that even possible. I'm happy with anything around $100.
                                    Mine averages 80 and it's all good. No offense to that other poster but who wants to spend their life cocooned away in one room. Loosen the purse strings a little! Also it's not good for the health to do everything in one room.

Comment

• [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] we should start a Support Braun Fondation

Comment

• ^ Don't think he needs it. LOL

He hasn't shown the best character or awareness in these types of situations either. Nobody is a saint here.

Comment

• Dad does need us.

Y'all turned this thread into a xxx blog

Comment

• Halo-700,069,494 (+487,469) streams on Spotify as of today.

That was a CLASSIC

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                              [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] we should start a Support Braun Fondation
                                              I agree. Taylor Swift needs to be stopped. She is a dangerous manipulative character.

Comment

For anyone interested in Trey Songz' body wealth:

NSFW

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                  [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] we should start a Support Braun Fondation
                                                  Only if we get to sleep with him in exchange:

98 - OUT

Comment

For anyone interested in Trey Songz' body wealth:

NSFW

What the hell is that even real

Comment

Working...
                                                    X