• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad
    replied
    Originally posted by grooveboy
    Originally posted by Brad
    I think Mariah and fashion went their separate ways a long time ago...
    They never met actually
    Her Vogue shoot in 1994 shows a brief encounter has happened.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Not that a judge but i really can't understand men who become women and then be with women. I mean you already sleep with women, why bother having such a big operation? :-?
    Gender does not have anything to do with sexual orientation. The two are completely different things, and being transsexual/transgender (regardless of the gender of destination) does not define who you should like in the same way that being biologically male/female does not define who you should like. My two cents
    Oh okay, thanks. I got it now.
    this cracked me up.

how come you didn't know this already and what did you think, that they change their sex/gender (shit, can't different these two in english) just like that?
    Not that i didn't know but i always thought why bother becoming a woman if you'll become a lesbian

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad
    They never met actually

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Not that a judge but i really can't understand men who become women and then be with women. I mean you already sleep with women, why bother having such a big operation? :-?
    Gender does not have anything to do with sexual orientation. The two are completely different things, and being transsexual/transgender (regardless of the gender of destination) does not define who you should like in the same way that being biologically male/female does not define who you should like. My two cents
    this cracked me up.

how come you didn't know this already and what did you think, that they change their sex/gender (shit, can't different these two in english) just like that?

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Girl bye, you tried it.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    *sighs* I hate when people who aren't funny try to be and end up failing.
    Hmm, I'm not sure if this is aimed at me or not. If so, I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm seriously concerned

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Ermmm maybe because people don't switch genders because of who they sleep with, but because of how they feel i.e. which gender they consider themselves

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    DJ dropped Björk's Hyperballad last night (heavy remixed but still) - yahs gosh, I had my alternative-kewl moment.
    #pretentious

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    DJ dropped Björk's Hyperballad last night (heavy remixed but still) - yahs gosh, I had my alternative-kewl moment.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Have Mariah and her stylist fallen out or something?

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ Omg yeasss ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied

bubbly is officially in, we did it!!

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    i can feel my faves will make a comeback on their next studio albums. go gaga, go janet, go mariah #talentwins #poorciara

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    Helene Fischer is getting another Christmas show this year. Gosh, that woman just can't do wrong!
    Her entire existence is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    Helene Fischer is getting another Christmas show this year. Gosh, that woman just can't do no wrong!
    charts manipulation at its best. on friday my mother bought two pieces of her tschibo fashion line. helene is the closest german person to royalty since the emperor died. I cant stand that bitch.

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by samra
    In the past 2 months for work, I've driven half way across Australia in a series of trips, passing through only 2 states. The total distance traveled works out to be something like 2800km.

So since I was bored, I figured out that if I were in Europe, I could almost drive from London to Moscow in the same amount of kilometers and pass through 8 countries....
    Are these the lyrics to Eggy's new singal?
    I visited proper outback Australia for the first time in my life this week. As in the red dirt desert Australia. And all I could think of was the first line of Iggy's Work verse. Ha impact>>>

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    In the past 2 months for work, I've driven half way across Australia in a series of trips, passing through only 2 states. The total distance traveled works out to be something like 2800km.

So since I was bored, I figured out that if I were in Europe, I could almost drive from London to Moscow in the same amount of kilometers and pass through 8 countries....
    Amazing! Australia's continental proportions always amaze me.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Are these the lyrics to Eggy's new singal?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X