This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    I'm sure you did, probably ruined your best pillow.
    wait why pillow?

I'd have understood if you said sheets but not pillow
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• ^^^this is too much for me! I am logging off for now......

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
        wait why pillow?

Let's hope he didn't name his pillows. That would be sad.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Comment

wait why pillow?

You know perfectly well what I meant dahling, don't play. (For context, it's important that the exchange you had with G$ be read in the naughtiest way possible)

I didn't think I'd need flashcards with this audience.

Comment

You know perfectly well what I meant dahling, don't play. (For context, it's important that the exchange you had with G$ be read in the naughtiest way possible)

Oh you meant bite and cry on the pillow? Nah I ain't one of those weak gerls.
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Can I just say that Coldplay really outdid themselves with their new album. It's fantastic from start to end.
                My Chart

Comment

Oh you meant bite and cry on the pillow? Nah I ain't one of those weak gerls.
                  Trey though ...

Comment

• I was surprised to hear Coldplay is not gonna tour anymore to save our planet.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I've been busy with school. Which is not going well lol, so I am back on here to distract myself lol
                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Damn I thought I was replying directly, I still struggle with the forum's redesign. [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION]

Right now as we speak I am in class
                        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• YASS at legend Celine on course to snag that No 1 in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            I was surprised to hear Coldplay is not gonna tour anymore to save our planet.
                            Coldplay will release more commercial album in 2020 which they will tour
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              YASS at legend Celine on course to snag that No 1 in the US.
                              Congrats to Celine, a good combination of selling very well and choosing a good week.

Comment

• Jessie Ware and Dua Lipa saved the gheys this year with two fantastic songs.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Congrats to Celine, a good combination of selling very well and choosing a good week.
                                  125k is good for number one most weeks these days. Excellent numbers for an artist whose english language debut was in 1990.

Comment

125k is good for number one most weeks these days. Excellent numbers for an artist whose english language debut was in 1990.

Comment

• What kind of curse happened to Katy Perry LOL? She's been flopping with nearly everything she does, she's been missing that Top 10 right, left and center and NOW even the Grammys dumped her, I know she never won a Gramny but I mean, at least she used to be nominated every year but now she doesn't get the courtesy nomination since the "Prism" era, it's like everything went down for her.

Can it be officially said that Katy Perry is the first diva from her generation to join / enter the Dusty diva status?
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                        What kind of curse happened to Katy Perry LOL? She's been flopping with nearly everything she does, she's been missing that Top 10 right, left and center and NOW even the Grammys dumped her, I know she never won a Gramny but I mean, at least she used to be nominated every year but now she doesn't get the courtesy nomination since the "Prism" era, it's like everything went down for her.

Can it be officially said that Katy Perry is the first diva from her generation to join / enter the Dusty diva status?
                                        When was Katy Perry ever a diva?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                          When was Katy Perry ever a diva?
                                          What was she then? . . A tart?
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

What kind of curse happened to Katy Perry LOL? She's been flopping with nearly everything she does, she's been missing that Top 10 right, left and center and NOW even the Grammys dumped her, I know she never won a Gramny but I mean, at least she used to be nominated every year but now she doesn't get the courtesy nomination since the "Prism" era, it's like everything went down for her.

Xtina exists. Homegurl been bombing since 2008.

No wonder that after the 4 main dusty divas, Xtina is the one this forum likes the most.
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

What was she then? . . A tart?
                                              She certainly wasnt a diva, she was a bubblegum pop star who made some cute songs. It all fell apart when she tried to be political and serious.

Comment

No wonder that after the 4 main dusty divas, Xtina is the one this forum likes the most.
                                                At least Xtine had the collabos going for ha
                                                Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                                You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Forget the small talk. It's never really over.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Both Celine and Madonna have number one albums in the US this year and still have huge touring power. Those two are not really that dusty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X