• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    Originally posted by Serby
    What is a Bonn? Anyway, I know my geography good, I said bigger Austria or smaller, better Germany which would be Bavaria.
    Bonn used to be Germany's capital .

Now I see what you're talking about - saying that Bavaria is the better Germany is very controversial though . Better be glad that you currently live in Austria, otherwise you wouldn't get away with it that easily .
    i rebuke that anything good since Sissi (1837-1898) came from Bavaria ever since. I would gladly shove Bavaria off to Austria.

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    so they actually called me last night for the interview this morning.

it went okay, but the moment they asked me: what amount of zinc is enough for overdose? i was ........................................ dafuq, who knows that and if someone does, why does he know that
    Slay!

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied

it went okay, but the moment they asked me: what amount of zinc is enough for overdose? i was ........................................ dafuq, who knows that and if someone does, why does he know that
    Yeaaaah! I hope you get this!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ i wouldnt know that either haha lol!
    Hopefully you get the job!

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    I've just connected my last.fm account with Spotify and have officially turned to the dark side.
    It feels good.
    all the nice tags ruined, how can you live with yourself :(
    Ok it doesn't work, I'm back to downloading the ish out of GusGus' discography and listening to it on my iTunes

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I've just connected my last.fm account with Spotify and have officially turned to the dark side.
    It feels good.
    all the nice tags ruined, how can you live with yourself :(

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    It feels good.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    i read it somewhere on internet, i dont really care actually.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    What is a Bonn? Anyway, I know my geography good, I said bigger Austria or smaller, better Germany which would be Bavaria.
    Bonn used to be Germany's capital .

Now I see what you're talking about - saying that Bavaria is the better Germany is very controversial though . Better be glad that you currently live in Austria, otherwise you wouldn't get away with it that easily .

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    You didn't just say that Munich is Germany's capital though, did you ? I mean, I'd understand Bonn, but Munich ...

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    That's cool until the first confused colorblind man gets run over by a bus. But slay I guess!
    Bigger (but not better) Austria and smaller (but better) Germany's capital, Munich, wants to copy these traffic lights, tho.

And I know you're joking, but some people are really saying such stuff, like smh

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Alicepotter
    That's cool until the first confused colorblind man gets run over by a bus. But slay I guess!
    Can you please answer my PM? Thanks.
    omg done, please don't send rager over to ice me

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    TAKE A SIP OF MY SECRET POTION
    ONE TASTE AND U'LL BE MINE!! <3

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Timmy hacking Alicepotter's account
    Just like thearmy hacked your account yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Timmy hacking Alicepotter's account

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Nnnn

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xtofer
    replied
    ^ SLAY Vienna!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Vienna.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Merci
    I just can't stand seeing the word 'SLAY' around this site anymore..........
    It's gone mainstream now, I see it outside of ukmix too
    so slays literally slays the world?! SLAY!

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    I just can't stand seeing the word 'SLAY' around this site anymore..........
    It's gone mainstream now, I see it outside of ukmix too

Leave a comment:

• Chun
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    not getting the job + my phucked up shoulder making me take a break from the gym = overeating.

my diet has been on point for half a year now and i screwed it all up... i'll probably go back to eating properly in a few days, but i'm so weak someties
    =/

Keep seraching for one, it's never easy to find a job anyway!
    Depends on your qualifications!
    Not only. Depends on supply and demand. It's never easy to decide for what to qualify because you do not know how the supply and demand in your job will be when you finished your qualification process. Also, there is luck and personal connections involved, to an extend you cannot imagine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X