X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
    Nar, floponce just keeps on flopping.
    The hive always said Bey is bigger than Rihanna and Adele in the US, but Billboard just said Noooooo lol.
    Beyoncé debuted in 1997 ... If anything it's great that she placed as the 23th biggest artist of this decade nearly 22 years after her debut.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      he ugly, girl.
      Bish sit the hell down. I have seen you lusting after utter uglees like Ratbin Will.I.Ams and JYawn Lennon, you have no room to talk.
      Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
      #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
        Beyoncé debuted in 1997 ... If anything it's great that she placed as the 23th biggest artist of this decade nearly 22 years after her debut.
        He meant the all time chart where Beyonce also ranks lower

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
          Ew him?
          sweaty he is hot, handsome, intelligent, rich & he is trying to advance humanity. What could a ghey ask for more?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
            sweaty he is hot, handsome, intelligent, rich & he is trying to advance humanity. What could a ghey ask for more?
            All of those except hot and handsome, he looks like the turtle from The neverending story.

"Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
              He meant the all time chart where Beyonce also ranks lower
              That's only because they separate Destiny's Child stats from her career, otherwise you know well she would be above every other girl except for Mariah and Madonna.
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• ^Not the lame counting of DC towards Bey total again.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                  Mess at Homecoming being the best Album of the year. Queen really did what she had to do didn't she?
                  Imagine it if wins the Grammy!

Comment

That's only because they separate Destiny's Child stats from her career, otherwise you know well she would be above every other girl except for Mariah and Madonna.
                    And rightly so. Destiny's child is a group. Beyonces SOLO career started with the release of her first solo single.

Comment

• Stop the jealousy guys, Destiny's Child was part of Beyoncé's career whether you like it or not. She was not a random backup girl in a girlband like a Pussycat Dolls type of useless filler member, Beyoncé was the main and lead act / vocalist of Destiny's Child with songwriting, producing and main vocals credits to her own name featured everywhere on every DC's release which included several hit songs that were carried mostly by Beyoncé, she was always the center.

Face it.

Comment

• Beyoncé don't need any validation from haters, she's one of the few women of her generation who can pull off a $250m stadium world tour. I'd recommend bitter haters to stay silent until your faves manage to do so.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's not jealousy, it's common sense. So it makes sense which members are hung up upon the fact DC doesn't count towards Bey's numbers.

Comment

• I too think it's more than logical that Beyonce's solo career and her DC career should be seen as 2 different things.
                            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Stop the jealousy guys, Destiny's Child was part of Beyoncé's career whether you like it or not. She was not a random backup girl in a girlband like a Pussycat Dolls type of useless filler member, Beyoncé was the main and lead act / vocalist of Destiny's Child with songwriting, producing and main vocals credits to her own name featured everywhere on every DC's release which included several hit songs that were carried mostly by Beyoncé, she was always the center.

Face it.
                              The people who matter rightfully seperate those sales and achievements into Destinys Child the group and Beyonce the solo performer. Same as No Doubt is seperated from Gwens solo career. Whether or not Beyonce was involved in writing and producing the songs is irrelevant. The name on the CD was Destiny's Child not Beyonce. Face that.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                Beyoncé don't need any validation from haters, she's one of the few women of her generation who can pull off a $250m stadium world tour. I'd recommend bitter haters to stay silent until your faves manage to do so.
                                Common Sense does not equal hating sweetie.

Comment

• I understand why they gert separated and I can live with that. But deep inside we know that was part of Beyoncé's business career and trajectory and we know that what everything she was involved with sold makes her one of the most powerful artists ever and perhaps the biggest R&B superstar the world has ever seen.

Comment

• Deleted:
                                    Last edited by Rolling; Sat November 16th, 2019, 16:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                      I too think it's more than logical that Beyonce's solo career and her DC career should be seen as 2 different things.
                                      It's two very much separate music careers, just like Eurythmics/Annie Lennox. Alison Moyet/Yazoo.

Comment

• Don't forget The Supremes / Diana Ross.
                                        Wham! / George Michael
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• A better argument could be made with PCD/Nicole as other girls were addmitedly only dancers. Yet nobody even thinks about merging those two acts.

It's also very disrespectful towards other members of DC who were also credited with songwriting credits, actually had their own parts in the song and very much had recognizable personas and names.

Comment

But deep inside we know that was part of Beyoncé's business career and trajectory and we know that what everything she was involved with sold makes her one of the most powerful artists ever and perhaps the biggest R&B superstar the world has ever seen.
                                            There's nothing deep there. It's surface level stan reality pretend to hype their fave even more (and Bey doesn't need it anyway).

Comment

• Edit
                                              Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat November 16th, 2019, 16:39.

Comment

• I can deal with both careers being treated separately on charts but there’s nothing wrong with saying that was part of Beyoncé’s business career either, she got record sales with them too and also won awards and got #1 hits with them, even if they are separated on charts Beyoncé was still part of that and it belongs to her trajectory.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  There's nothing deep there. It's surface level stan reality pretend to hype their fave even more (and Bey doesn't need it anyway).
                                                  But interestingly I see on stan twitter a lot of the hive fighting tooth and nail that everything is love is NOT a Beyonce album.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    But interestingly I see on stan twitter a lot of the hive fighting tooth and nail that everything is love is NOT a Beyonce album.
                                                    If it wasn't such a flop, then they say it would be lol.
                                                    Billboard have the two entries, Beyonce and DC. Same with the Beetles and members, also other groups that's spilt.
                                                    https://www.billboard.com/charts/gre...l-time-artists

Comment

Working...
                                                    X