X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritboy
    replied
    Instead of going to a Rebel Heart show, i've decided to spend the money on a holiday in a place with great beaches.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Originally posted by Alicepotter
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    not getting the job + my phucked up shoulder making me take a break from the gym = overeating.

my diet has been on point for half a year now and i screwed it all up... i'll probably go back to eating properly in a few days, but i'm so weak someties
    =/

Keep seraching for one, it's never easy to find a job anyway!
    Depends on your qualifications!

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    not getting the job + my phucked up shoulder making me take a break from the gym = overeating.

my diet has been on point for half a year now and i screwed it all up... i'll probably go back to eating properly in a few days, but i'm so weak someties
    =/

Keep seraching for one, it's never easy to find a job anyway!

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    I just can't stand seeing the word 'SLAY' around this site anymore..........
    Stop to go in Taylor's topic then.

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Stop to go on Taylor's topics then.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Leave a comment:

• Chun
    replied
    Almost!!! I'm afraid my laptop can't handle this game. I'm watching http://www.twitch.tv/germandota/v/5142044

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    Chun is busy playing The Witcher

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Merci
    Whitney is dead
    Eiffel 65 are blue
    Hilary Duff is cute
    So is yew
    Chun, log off.

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    Whitney is dead
    Eiffel 65 are blue
    Hilary Duff is cute
    So is you

Leave a comment:

• minime
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    Originally posted by minime
    Having exams all in the morning, really drains me out. Only good thing is that I get it over and done with early. One more and then I'm done.
    Good luck! ;-)
    Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    Get it, pest!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by minime
    Having exams all in the morning, really drains me out. Only good thing is that I get it over and done with early. One more and then I'm done.
    Good luck! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    They always make tests here before the real interview.. What's the work?
    sports nutrition/equipment salesman
    Oh, I see. Good luck!
    thanksss

Leave a comment:

• minime
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Oh, I see. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    They always make tests here before the real interview.. What's the job?

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    MrLeonix, what would you say about Kendji Girac then though? He won The Voice of France and his album is a huge seller there as well as doing fine in other Francophone countries. Not to forget that other casting shows came up with big stars right afterwards that managed to have successful careers. It's just that you can't expect an act to pop out of a casting show and be a guaranteed superstar, the casting show only give you the base and from then on, it's up to the person to make something out of it or not. And going by the concept behind each show, The Voice is much more talent-oriented than let's say Idol, which sometimes seems to be more about coming up with a heavy destiny, only to sympathize with the audience.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    It helped Gwyneth Stefani & Shakerah to be relevant for a sec in the US again and Aguileré did not fall into oblivion for years now, so it's all fine (Y)
    it didn't help legwend at all
    How was your interview?
    it turned out to be a test instead of an interview :-? but they're supposed to call me with the results today and if i did good i'm going to an interview.
    you would think i applied for a pilot position with all these tests

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    It helped Gwyneth Stefani & Shakerah to be relevant for a sec in the US again and Aguileré did not fall into oblivion for years now, so it's all fine (Y)
    How was your interview?

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X