This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    I respect Celine (even though I haven't listened to her music that often), I wasn't coming for her. However, I do consider her a legacy act, albeit a very successful one.
    A legacy act who will have a number one album in the US next week and whose last english speaking released album sold 1.5 million copies worldwide in 2013/14, without a hit single noless.

Comment

• Mandalorian is very good, and I am no Star Wars fan.

Baby Yoda is SO DAMN CUTE!!!
      Diva!!!

Comment

• At the end of the day, touring is where the money is and it's the most important part of the business. Albums are becoming an excuse for artists to go on tours. Madonna and Céline had plenty of hits, they proved to be great performers and now they are enjoying the benefits of their great careers. They don't have to score hits to stay relevant because they will always manage to sell tickets. Younger artists need hits to fill arenas. And even that might not be enough. Rihanna is the hit maker of the generation yet her tour grosses are far from impressive.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          At the end of the day, touring is where the money is and it's the most important part of the business. Albums are becoming an excuse for artists to go on tours. Madonna and Céline had plenty of hits, they proved to be great performers and now they are enjoying the benefits of their great careers. They don't have to score hits to stay relevant because they will always manage to sell tickets. Younger artists need hits to fill arenas. And even that might not be enough. Rihanna is the hit maker of the generation yet her tour grosses are far from impressive.
          Lol don't worry bout Rihanna henny, she is richer than the dusties and she didn't have to slave herself on tour for decades to achieve that.

Make Up & Socks >>>> Tours.

#WorkSmartNotHard
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• I'm not worried don't worry

I love her but just don't respect her anymore the way i respect Beyoncé. Say whatever you want about her, the woman is hard working.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The accuracy I can't. He missed the most famous one though:

- Subject A: "you'll learn this topic in subject B so we'll skip it"
              - Subject B "I assume you learned this topic in Subject A so we'll skip it"

I never learned certain topics because of this

Also the guy is so cute btw
              98 - OUT

Comment

• I was so bad at science & maths at school, it was embarrassing.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I was so bad at science & maths at school, it was embarrassing.
                  I was always really good at sciences and math but I was a catastrophe at history and sports. Especially sports, I literally suck really bad at any sport. I was always the last kid to get picked for a team.
                  Last edited by aRat; Sat November 23, 2019, 12:13.
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Haha, same for me, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] ;) . But the positive thing about is is that there's never a 'too late'. Some of today's men and women with hot bodies used to be inconsiderable and weak in sports. One year of a tough diet and gym training and you can impressive all the people who used to doubt your abilities back in the day ;) .
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• ^Good looking body doesn't mean you're good at sports or activities though. I always find it funny when someone bulky and muscle in Survivor is having trouble with swimming, running or even holding weight.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I was also really bad at sciences except biology and dropped those subjects as soon as possible, but still went on to get my masters degree in a topic involving physics, chemistry and math school really doesn't say shit about your abilities.
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

At the end of the day, touring is where the money is and it's the most important part of the business. Albums are becoming an excuse for artists to go on tours. Madonna and Céline had plenty of hits, they proved to be great performers and now they are enjoying the benefits of their great careers. They don't have to score hits to stay relevant because they will always manage to sell tickets. Younger artists need hits to fill arenas. And even that might not be enough. Rihanna is the hit maker of the generation yet her tour grosses are far from impressive.
                          Just don't discredit the younger artists that require hits to sell seats. That's the way they all start, it's a very important stage. Show me the artist who makes millions touring without having any hits (Adam Lambert is excluded, he's singing Queen hits). The artists in the hit making stage are the ones that are making music that is heard, the legacy acts preach to the choir. It is what it is.

Comment

• I sucked at maths too!
                            I was more of a language person
                            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                              Haha, same for me, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] ;) . But the positive thing about is is that there's never a 'too late'. Some of today's men and women with hot bodies used to be inconsiderable and weak in sports. One year of a tough diet and gym training and you can impressive all the people who used to doubt your abilities back in the day ;) .
                              You are a bit obsessed with this hot body thing. You can have a hot body and still suck at sports also. But actually living a balanced life with solid people around you and doing things that make you happy, instead of living for western society-imagined ideals and getting validation from the posts of your hot body on Instagram... Maybe you will be off better.
                              It is estimated that 1/3 of young men in Britain take steroids. If you think this is healthy or any of these people are happy and fooling anyone but themselves, maybe think again.
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Substance abuse definitely is not part of a healthy lifestyle. And you are right, you shouldn't limit yourself to your physical appearance. However, if you feel comfortable in your body, you will be able to spread positive vibes, which can help you to have greater success in your job and get into contact with people you like easier. If sports and the right diet can help you to get there, I don't see the problem with it. There is a trend that younger people take more care of their overall lifestyle, which on one hand leads to a more shallow (your reference to Instagram etc.) but also a healthier society. In Western countries, the life expectancy is increasing and a rising amount of people keep looking much younger than they actually are.
                                Last edited by theMathematician; Sat November 23, 2019, 13:41.
                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                and everything you stand for?
                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Anybody seen the new Charlie's Angels flick, worth seeing or just a waste of time?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                    I was always really good at sciences and math but I was a catastrophe at history and sports. Especially sports, I literally suck really bad at any sport. I was always the last kid to get picked for a team.
                                    Cancelled..

Comment

Anybody seen the new Charlie's Angels flick, worth seeing or just a waste of time?
                                      if the soundtrack is anything to go by.. skip it

Comment

Anybody seen the new Charlie's Angels flick, worth seeing or just a waste of time?
                                        The film stars the very annoying Kristen Stewart with a bunch of unknown people, like who would even want to watch that? LOL

The plain soundtrack has grown a bit on me though
                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                          The film stars the very annoying Kristen Stewart with a bunch of unknown people, like who would even want to watch that? LOL

The plain soundtrack has grown a bit on me though
                                          That's why I was debating it.

I'm okay with a mindless action + comedy movie every now and again, so was just wondering if there was a workable plot or if this was a complete throwaway. I didn't see anything on the first page of the entertainment section.

Comment

I'm okay with a mindless action + comedy movie every now and again, so was just wondering if there was a workable plot or if this was a complete throwaway. I didn't see anything on the first page of the entertainment section.
                                            Just watch "Ready Or Not", it was leaked in HD recently. It was quite good and enjoyable.
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

Just watch "Ready Or Not", it was leaked in HD recently. It was quite good and enjoyable.
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Really ? I ignored that cos it looked like utter trash to me.

Comment

That trailer, I'll definitely give it a go.

Comment

• I always got the best marks, but got picked last at sports.
                                                    So now I'm a teacher and I never let the kids pick teams to make sure no one is always chosen last.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X