Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Michael Jackson and Jackson 5? Can we count them as seperate careers?
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling View Post
      If it wasn't such a flop, then they say it would be lol.
      Billboard have the two entries, Beyonce and DC. Same with the Beetles and members, also other groups that's spilt.
      https://www.billboard.com/charts/gre...l-time-artists
      Exactly. It's the same for every artist in history who was part of a group before they went solo.

Comment

• Doesn't matter if we count DC towards Bey's total or not. She'll still be 100M+ records and like 5 #1s short of global legend status.

Comment

• Also, can we finally acknowledge that Kelly Rowland was the real star of the group? The only DC girl to have a solo #1 in a country with taste.

Comment

• What #1? Kelly is underrated
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I don't think Kelly has a solo #1 anywhere It doesnt make sense to count them together for chart point purposes but DC is part of Bey's career and part of her legacy and imprint on the music industry

Get into the better version of Don't Start Now
              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                I understand why they gert separated and I can live with that. But deep inside we know that was part of Beyoncé's business career and trajectory and we know that what everything she was involved with sold makes her one of the most powerful artists ever and perhaps the biggest R&B superstar the world has ever seen.
                Oh please... Let's not do this today

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  I don't think Kelly has a solo #1 anywhere
                  When Loves Takes Over maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                    Oh please... Let's not do this today
                    He didn't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      He didn't lie.

Comment

• Y’all bitches have to be bored as **** to recycle the same tired arguments every day

Comment

• Beyonce is that girl and will always be. 206M records sold ,635 awards won and a billion in tour gross. So check that

Comment

• Omg. I've decided to give the other seasons of the walking dead a view. And who decided to kill rick? If is going on?

Comment

• Wait. Is he alive?

Comment

• He's actually gone. Who is responsible for this? He's been like my daddy, brother & lover all in one. This has shooken me to my core

Comment

• I'm not here for Rick's child to take his place. She can go back to being the irrelevant cast member she's been since season 3 the

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                      I'm not here for Rick's child to take his place. She can go back to being the irrelevant cast member she's been since season 3 the
                                      Rick is not dead + andrew lincoln will star in 3 Rick Grimes movies. (this has already been confirmed), so we will see him again. Also Michonne is leaving after Season 10 in order to go find him. She will probably be re-united with him in the movies.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                        Rick is not dead + andrew lincoln will star in 3 Rick Grimes movies. (this has already been confirmed), so we will see him again. Also Michonne is leaving after Season 10 in order to go find him. She will probably be re-united with him in the movies.
                                        Forget a movie. Will he be returning to the show?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                          I don't think Kelly has a solo #1 anywhere It doesnt make sense to count them together for chart point purposes but DC is part of Bey's career and part of her legacy and imprint on the music industry

Get into the better version of Don't Start Now
                                          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                            Doesn't matter if we count DC towards Bey's total or not. She'll still be 100M+ records and like 5 #1s short of global legend status.

And that is that on that

Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                            #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• I just saw one of the dusty ones lipsync failure in Australia and nobody here mentioned it. Queen of the Forgotten.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                I just saw one of the dusty ones lipsync failure in Australia and nobody here mentioned it. Queen of the Forgotten.
                                                Which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                  Which one?
                                                  Exactly!

JK - Janet in Perth!
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                    I just saw one of the dusty ones lipsync failure in Australia and nobody here mentioned it. Queen of the Forgotten.
                                                    Don't need to be dusty to have lipsync failure, Britney had that failure since the day she became famous lol and still to this day can't do it to her own songs.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X