• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I'm so addicted to working out that I'm cancelling/ignoring plans with my ftiends. This is unhealthy lol
    Can't you work out with your friends?

And no, I don't mean in bed; although that could be an option, I guess. Go for a run with them or a group gym sesh or something?
    They're lazy af and I lie and say I'm busy or unavailable when they're asking me out, and most of us leave far away from each other now. I think I need help and I'm not even kidding
    LOL HotMCFan, it well known that Weight Training/Bodybuilding is a hugely unsociable activity (Especially if dedicated to it). Like a lot of your life revolves around it (Eating/Dieting/Training) It's constant. Airwrecker is right though. If you make friends with the same interests it will feel much less isolated. Making Gym mates who are just as obsessed with lifting as you are is a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    I'm so addicted to working out that I'm cancelling/ignoring plans with my ftiends. This is unhealthy lol

And no, I don't mean in bed; although that could be an option, I guess. Go for a run with them or a group gym sesh or something?
    They're lazy af and I lie and say I'm busy or unavailable when they're asking me out, and most of us leave far away from each other now. I think I need help and I'm not even kidding

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    omg, look what I've found in comment section, it's theArmy, 100%

That's amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    It helped Gwyneth Stefani & Shakerah to be relevant for a sec in the US again and Aguileré did not fall into oblivion for years now, so it's all fine (Y)
    He's just angry because these The Voice songs is making PG drop every week at iTunes.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    It helped Gwyneth Stefani & Shakerah to be relevant for a sec in the US again and Aguileré did not fall into oblivion for years now, so it's all fine (Y)

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    "The Voice" show shouldn't be allowed on TV as it promotes people's exploitation. Its so sad to see how they use, milk and exploit those poor and naive contestants (that never get famous) for money and greed. The contestants are just thrown there like in the Hunger games just for cruel enterntainment, the worst part is that these inmensely gifted and talanted people are humilliated and put to compete each other performing in front of national television, not enough with the whole TV business the show's producers record those performances and put them for sale on itunes every week to get rich out of other people's merit while the contestants that did the job probably don't even (and won't likely ever) receive a cent from it, the money they make out of those poor people is probably used to pay the salaries of the judges of the show who are there to play with those people's feelings, dreams and destiny sending them home every week when they're not useful anymore, the so-called winner never receives the fame, fortune and career he is promised and is left forggoten as they simply moved on for the next season to keep this cruel fabricated enterntainment going that is making them millionaire. In the meantime thousands of very talented but naive people still go every year believing they will be able to achieve their dreams there when in reality they'll just get used like an object.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Them chickens is ash and I'm lotion

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied

That's amazing.

Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Wait a minute, I never imagined I'd say this but Pitbull's "Fun" song featuring Chris Brown is actually cool . . I can feel the huge Michael Jackson influence on it.
    It's a surprisingly good song from Shitbull. I love it.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I'm really afraid of crows and ravens. They're intelligent birds that never forget and hold grudge. A friend of mine was hospitalized by being attacked by two crows, awful creatures.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Wait a minute, I never imagined I'd say this but Pitbull's "Fun" song featuring Chris Brown is actually cool . . I can feel the huge Michael Jackson influence on it.
    he probably sampled an MJ song like he does with everyone else's

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    cuz friends always wanna do the same that you want. i bet they are laughing at sumera sis!
    I was trying to be constructive lol. Going to the gym with others is sometimes more of a hindrance than a help.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    cuz friends always wanna do the same that you want. i bet they are laughing at sumera sis!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

That's amazing.

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    yahs, stan for the Chickencitas!

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy

It is me XDD
    OMGGG, theArmy!!!! <333

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

It is me XDD

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Ughhh. This bitch in front of me in line at the supermaret stole my bread. Sneaky bitch. :x
    i loled
    what kinda kween, who steals food like that

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    I'd rather be poor, ugly and lonely than doing Tayloo.
    You already are, though.

toni, good luck, i'm sure it was you being nervous that screwed up last intwerview and not drinks

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    a rooster attacked me when i was about 10, i barely managed to escape, ever since then i have a minor phobia of birds, especially their beaks
    But it resulted in you getting all buff so it's all good

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    a rooster attacked me when i was about 10, i barely managed to escape, ever since then i have a minor phobia of birds, especially their beaks
    I got attached by a goose when I was about 4 or 5. I now have a major phobia. :(

Good luck with the interview btw.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X