• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I've had over 10 chicks through my life I could hug like that

miserable that their lives are so short :( one of the most loving, caring and smartest creatures on the planet!!
    I have a phobia of birds so I could never get that close, but I definitely think they are misunderstood by most people. Although I can't go near birds because of my phobia, I still buy free range products where I can, because I wish those animals no harm. That cockerel is NOT happy though.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    ughhhhhhhhhi hate job interviews, i have one tomorrow and the more i think about it the more nervous i get. i screwed up my last interview so bad, was so nervous (and hungover) i barely said anything
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    ^as if she would care about that. She's already sucking the next D to remain relevant.
    I totally read this in sequence. Toni giving out to pay dem bills.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ Thats too bad! :-(

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Ughhh. This bitch in front of me in line at the supermaret stole my bread. Sneaky bitch. :x
    you stole it back?
    I didn't notice until I put all the groceries in my bag and by then she already left. But that bitch already acted weird in line. And then worst part was that the supermarket didn't have extras left. :x

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Ughhh. This bitch in front of me in line at the supermaret stole my bread. Sneaky bitch. :x
    you stole it back?

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    i loled

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I've had over 10 chicks through my life I could hug like that

miserable that their lives are so short :( one of the most loving, caring and smartest creatures on the planet!!

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    ughhhhhhhhhi hate job interviews, i have one tomorrow and the more i think about it the more nervous i get. i screwed up my last interview so bad, was so nervous (and hungover) i barely said anything
    good luck and maybe don't drink tonight?

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    thanks guys.

about taylor......hmmm if she was my sugar mommy i wouldn't mind, i'd do worse for less. if she started singing though......

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Y'all jealous bishes. TayTay is gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    So you pulled a Medoner (she's always like that during interviews)

Good luck for tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I'd rather be poor, ugly and lonely than doing Tayloo.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    wait, when did you post that? mess
    good luck tho!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Haha Goodluck Toni!

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    ^as if she would care about that. She's already sucking the next D to remain relevant.
    tnx for the support

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Poor Rita Ora, last night must've been hard for her. Seeing her ex totally in love with the biggest bish in pop music,who slayed the show just like that

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Little ducks are the cutest thing, when I go running I see so many of them during this time of the year.

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Thanks guys!!

Hopefully this will be the first of many gigs i'll be putting on! You never know Too Much Music might become a known promoter

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Congrats George!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Looks great, George. Good to see you using your passion for music to create something awesome.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    ^ Thats great! Congrats!
    +1

Great news George!! Good luck mate!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ Thats great! Congrats!

Leave a comment: