This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    You need a good donor area for that and he is lacking. Some people's destiny is to be bald and he is one such person.

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] not only stan dua he thinks prince William's is hotter than harry. That tells us all we need to know about him

How we belong together end up being the sing of the decade but not even in the top 10 most streamed songs from the 2000s?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] not only stan dua he thinks prince William's is hotter than harry. That tells us all we need to know about him
      I mean u only need to have eyes.

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

You need a good donor area for that and he is lacking. Some people's destiny is to be bald and he is one such person.
        Toupee's also exist.
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          I mean u only need to have eyes.

Comparing when they were boys? Serving a "Britney in her prime" tea

Comment

Comparing when they were boys? Serving a "Britney in her prime" tea
            Girl I said that Will with hair is hotter which is def true

Harry has no lips + he looks like he has a permanent sunburn
            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
              This is amazing [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION], seeing Beyoncé in that list.

She's truly the most epic R&B star of all time.
              I've said it many times. The girls should be Glad Bey had freedom & control over her career otherwise she would've been untouchable as a label puppet

Comment

• Prince William used to be a good-looking teenager back in the day. I have to say that baldness is a heavy burden that I hope to skip in my life. Hair can really be a make or break when it comes to someone's facial expression. My dad is in his 60s and still has got a full head of hair, so the chances are good for me. But then again, medical conditions are good these days, so even if I was balding before entering my 40s, I would apply for hair transplantation most likely.

Comment

• The 10+ year old picture. Give it up sis

Comment

The 10+ year old picture. Give it up sis
                    Sis Will still has a better face structure, lips + nose. Slap a toupee on his head and he would destroy Harry.

98 - OUT

Comment

Sis Will still has a better face structure, lips + nose. Slap a toupee on his head and he would destroy Harry.

Harry is Daddy af, while William looks like someone grandpa. Is that your thing? Grandpa's?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        Prince William used to be a good-looking teenager back in the day. I have to say that baldness is a heavy burden that I hope to skip in my life. Hair can really be a make or break when it comes to someone's facial expression. My dad is in his 60s and still has got a full head of hair, so the chances are good for me. But then again, medical conditions are good these days, so even if I was balding before entering my 40s, I would apply for hair transplantation most likely.
                        Yeah it's carzy how hair can affect a man's looks that drastically. Will was easily a 9/10 with hair but without it he is at best a 4-5/10.

I'll def also get a hair transplant if I start to lose my hair.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Not to mention Harry's Body is a work of art

Comment

Harry is Daddy af, while William looks like someone grandpa. Is that your thing? Grandpa's?
                            My whole point is that he NEEDS HAIR sis
                            98 - OUT

Comment

My whole point is that he NEEDS HAIR sis
                              Williams just isn't cute as a MAN

Comment

I've said it many times. The girls should be Glad Bey had freedom & control over her career otherwise she would've been untouchable as a label puppet
                                Ugh I feel u sis. Rihanna also started to give us dust once she got control of her career.

Thankfully my other fave Dua still has many years ahead as a label puppet so I will try to enjoy that as much as possible and take nothing for granted.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• I wonder what a Dua & prince William's baby would look like?

Comment

I wonder what a Dua & prince William's baby would look like?
                                    Cute ofc.

In other news Dua's father is such a DILF

98 - OUT

Comment

Cute ofc.

In other news Dua's father is such a DILF

Wait. That's her dad my jaws hurt just looking at the pictures

Comment

• Is he on insta? What’s his @??

Comment

• I would say that her mom is very pretty as well. Dua Lipa definitely has got a good starting point genetically.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                            Is he on insta? What’s his @??
                                            Enjoy: https://www.instagram.com/dukagjinlipa/?hl=de

He mostly posts stuff about Dua tho
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Ego really is top 10 in beys career isn't it

Comment

Ego really is top 10 in beys career isn't it
                                                Gerl no not even top 50. Diva outtalented and outsold it anyway.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

Toupee's also exist.
                                                  But you said hair transplant. Why you backtracking ?

Comment

But you said hair transplant. Why you backtracking ?
                                                    Yes that means there are multiple solutions for the same problem sis
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X