This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    i never said she should be orange!! I agree that Ariana completely overdoes it with the tanning.
    I hate fake tan... it looks so uglee on men... really really sickening. But TanMom is awesome.
    #goals

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
      Needs to eat a burger or 50.
      So do I
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Some of us don’t need to resort to tanning, Gawd already did it for us.
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          I hate fake tan... it looks so uglee on men... really really sickening. But TanMom is awesome.
          #goals

omg that pic is horrible, a little light tan is nice.

Comment

dua is uglee. i stan this glam queen:

gimme gimme gimme a burger after mitNeid
            Mariah looks SOOOOOOOO much better now. My god, that was a rough era for her looks wize.

Comment

omg that pic is horrible, a little light tan is nice.
              I've never been to a solarium... the only solarium experience I have is from watching final destination III.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                Some of us don’t need to resort to tanning, Gawd already did it for us.
                Last week someone asked if I had just been on holiday to some sunny place. When I said I hadn't, she was like: "So how did you get a tan?" I almost starting singing Meghan Trainor's song: My Genetics...
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I've never been to a solarium... the only solarium experience I have is from watching final destination III.
                  Natural sun dahling! I dont use a solarium either.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    Last week someone asked if I had just been on holiday to some sunny place. When I said I hadn't, she was like: "So how did you get a tan?" I almost starting singing Meghan Trainor's song: My Genetics...
                    But you're white..surely?

Comment

But you're white..surely?
                      Why do you think so? I'm mixed.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Some of us donít need to resort to tanning, Gawd already did it for us.
                        Wait. Your Black?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                          Wait. Your Black?
                          Sis, since when have I come across as entitled or privileged?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            Why do you think so? I'm mixed.
                            Debbie Gibson.

Comment

Sis, since when have I come across as entitled or privileged?
                              You felt entitled to discredit Lil Legend X for 19 weeks.

Comment

How does someone misconstrue practicality for entitlement?

Comment

How does someone misconstrue practicality for entitlement?

Comment

• At least you stan good music for once

Comment

At least you stan good music for once
                                      Only the tasteless do not stan for Toni Braxton. Remember when poor Tamar had delusions about being the star of that family.

Comment

And constantly saying "The Blacks Chart"

Comment

Only the tasteless do not stan for Toni Braxton. Remember when poor Tamar had delusions about being the star of that family.
                                          Tae-hew?

Comment

You’re not making any sense.

Comment

this too.

Comment

• Stick with the incessant diva trolling that you’re used to and don’t even think about venturing into uncharted territory

Comment

Stick with the incessant diva trolling that you’re used to and don’t even think about venturing into uncharted territory

Comment

• OMG i just watched Dua at the AMAS, the way she handed her mic to the dancer as if she was gonna do some type of Beyonce dance breakdown made me cackle. The passing back of the mic was slick though. Kudos to that dancer.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X