X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merci
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Lord, Please don't make me have to check a bitch on this beautiful day.

Amen.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Lord, Please don't make me have to check a bitch on this beautiful day.

Amen.

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    I don't understand why some of you are so affected by the lambs on the GA thread when you don't even post there and aren't Mariah fans
    Utada Hikaru is better than Mariah

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    DIRTY DI ANAAAAAA NOOOOU

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    I don't understand why some of you are so affected by the lambs on the GA thread when you don't even post there and aren't Mariah fans

Leave a comment:

• Crazy4Brit
    replied
    Originally posted by SholasBoy
    Mariah hasn't snatched a wig in a decade
    Thank God. I can't even imagine what her thread would look like if she actually snatched all the wings claimed by her stans

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    Getting a bit sick of the overuse of sentences like "when will your fav?" or "snatching wigs"
    so 2010

I heard a theory that stans stop developing when their fave's career die, so I guess it's true

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Mariah hasn't snatched a wig in a decade, in fact her own is looking quite threadbare

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Getting a bit sick of the overuse of sentences like "when will your fav?" or "snatching wigs", especially when it doesn't make any sense. The Mariah thread is full of them, it's so annoying.
    I think that the lambs are so used to disappointment that any good news or performances and she's suddenly the best again. One reasonable night in Las Vegas and she had suddenly regained everything she had previously lost.

I rarely visit the topic these days, generally only respond to the reports - of which there's about 400,000 each week.

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Getting a bit sick of the overuse of sentences like "when will your fav?" or "snatching wigs", especially when it doesn't make any sense. The Mariah thread is full of them, it's so annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• randomness
    replied
    I still can't get over the spelling of her name. Was she born in a zoo or something?

Leave a comment:

• larces
    replied
    The b&w pic of her is amazing. She looks 20 years older on the one above though :-?

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    She looks completely different. :-?

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    She doesn't look like a Katy Perry look-a-like in those... Now I start to believe that Zoe is actually a person on her own !

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    yeah and this is her, too

what is this sorcery

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    that's her?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    that's her?

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    So weird to see Zooey Deschanel without bangs

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    it's cool that half of the berlin is leftist, i think whole vienna and, well, whole Austria is quite rightist lol idk, here i can feel both of them, at the same time, it's weird,, but it works somehow.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    pkay, my history knowledge sucks, but the easter part, that was poor and what not is leftist now and the west is traditionan, christin rightist? interesting.
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    pkay, my history knowledge sucks, but the easter part, that was poor and what not is leftist now and the west is traditionan, christin rightist? interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    anywayz, this is amazing, one can clearly see where the berlin wall was thanks to different street lights

You can even see how people vote from space:

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Da absolute f*cking truthhhh!!

!!!!!!!!
    I knew you'd agree.

That's why I love you wine buddy! ?

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    I just did some rearranging and some putting up of new posters and photos in my room - my room looks like even more of a WWE explosion then it did before It always takes me awhile to get used to new posters and stuff, if I don't look at them for a bit then look up and catch a glimpse and do a double take then remember 'oh yeah I put those up earlier'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X