Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Kween broke 3 Guiness World Records with AIWFCIY. Slay Kween!
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Might be unpopular but I think this is Janet's best video
      It's defenitely one of her best. But it's hard to choose as she has so many great ones:
      If, That's The Way Love Goes, Love Will Never Do, Runaway, Together Again, Nasty, Alright, Let's Wait Awhile, Miss You Much...
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love her group choreographies, but she is also incredible all on her own.

Last edited by RayRay; Tue November 26, 2019, 21:26.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I wished my ex Happy Birthday today - just because my calendar reminded me of it.

So I sent off a simple Happy Birthday. As soon as I got a reply I regretted it.

Too many assumptions like Wooow and Didn‘t expect that. What should I reply now? I thought of writing something generic like Life is full of surprises but to be honest, I don‘t feel like replying at all – could come across as rude though
          My last.fm

Comment

• I would reply with, “I guess you didn’t know me as well as you thought you did” with a cheeky emoji.
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              I would reply with, “I guess you didn’t know me as well as you thought you did” with a cheeky emoji.
              I‘d love to but it screams confrontation to me.
              My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                The way Dua had the best performance of the night at the AMAs

And no gheys, that 20 min long cringy borefest of Tayloo performing her generic local hits while trying to move her stiff ass and not being able to sing was not good.
                Taylors performance was a snoozefest.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  Apparently Kween broke 3 Guiness World Records with AIWFCIY. Slay Kween!
                  They award those records for the most random things these days but yes Queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                    Taylors performance was a snoozefest.
                    Taylor just can't sing or dance. I've never seen a good performance by her and I doubt I ever will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                      Taylor just can't sing or dance. I've never seen a good performance by her and I doubt I ever will.
                      She can't sing, she can't dance, she has mediocre songs/albums, she doesn't experment / take any risks and doesn't bring anything new or exciting to the table. Her songwriting is also one dimesnional and high school competition level.

If there ever was someone who embodies white privilege then it's her.
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• She's an industry success. That's all. And she is clearly smart enough.
                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• For some reason, Tayloo’s yt privilege doesn’t bother me as much as JT’s or Feminem’s.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                            I wished my ex Happy Birthday today - just because my calendar reminded me of it.

Too many assumptions like Wooow and Didn‘t expect that. What should I reply now? I thought of writing something generic like Life is full of surprises but to be honest, I don‘t feel like replying at all – could come across as rude though
                            Don't reply. Or say something like "hope you are doing well. see you"

Comment

For some reason, Tayloo’s yt privilege doesn’t bother me as much as JT’s or Feminem’s.
                              Eminem is very talented. He talks out of his ass but he is talented. JT also. But of course because they are white they became stratospheric successes. But had they been black, they would still be successful imo, albeit probably moderate. But Eminem has several all time classics to his name. And he is completely comparable to Kanye. Kanye has gone insane and he seems that he never had this much press and attention, scoring several hits in recent years with his worst music (at minimum lyrically), while praising the orange buffoon, etc. Taylor Swift had she been black she'd be singing under the bridge.

Comment

For some reason, Tayloo’s yt privilege doesn’t bother me as much as JT’s or Feminem’s.
                                Eminem is very talented and has many phenomenal songs /albums tho. Same with JT.

I can't see anything good or noteworthy in Taylor's music or talent tho. She is really good at building blind loyalty with people tho, she truly excells at that.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                  Don't reply. Or say something like "hope you are doing well. see you"
                                  Yeah agree. [MENTION=7912]Loose[/MENTION] Don't show any reaction to your ex's clearly baity replies and just take the high road and reply with something like "Hope you had a wonderful day" or what DLover wrote.
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                    I wished my ex Happy Birthday today - just because my calendar reminded me of it.

You're worried about coming off as rude? Your ex is garbage and i can see why he is an ex. He should have just said thank you and left it at that. I'd write nothing back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                      Points have been made.

Comment

• So Miss Cabello has actually gone and added Senorita onto her upcoming album. Well then.

Comment

• Janet was really that bitch. She deserves just as much respect as Madonna, if not more. The real queen of pop for our people. (Argue with your mama, not me.)

Comment

• Not this Love on the Brain ripoff. The lack of originality..

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                              Yeah agree. [MENTION=7912]Loose[/MENTION] Don't show any reaction to your ex's clearly baity replies and just take the high road and reply with something like "Hope you had a wonderful day" or what DLover wrote.
                                              I never take the high road. When it’s time to go in, I don’t dare hold back.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                Janet was really that bitch. She deserves just as much respect as Madonna, if not more. The real queen of pop for our people. (Argue with your mama, not me.)
                                                Janet didn't make pop music.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                  I wonder if certain people realize how pressed and tragic they appear?
                                                  💀

Comment

• Exciting to see the Christmas music slowly creep back onto the charts !!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X