X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad
    replied
    Katy looks great with short hair but it's very Winona Ryder.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Hey, that's considered a quality characteristic in most places of the world !

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Originally posted by Virgostar
    I admit I skimmed Timmy's essays in this thread. #sorrynotsorry
    Good girl ! Any comments on it?

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    I admit I skimmed Timmy's essays in this thread. #sorrynotsorry

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    @timmy: yes, I wasn't accepted.
    hm, don't think that I will actually be in front of many children

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Because Madonna is a lame bitch and those 3 (The real queens of Pop) never used her anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    biscuits, I'm not letting you move on until we've completely talked it out !

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    slay biscuits, slayyyy.. i love the three so much.. they are all equally amazing and legendary.. i remember it vividly, Oprah's legends ball with Mimo and Janet and how they were placed next to each other for the big photo and how they walked over Oprah's bridge and talked. <3

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

It's cute how these three legendary iconic divas all seem(ed) to genuinely like each other. They all seem(ed) like friendly people who respect their peers. It's kinda sad how Madonna seems to respect and admire all the younger artists, but has never really got on with her fellow 80s/90s diva peers.

*seem(ed) = past tense for Whitney

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    So anyway, do y'all think OJ was guilty or not guilty? I watched a documentary about this on Sunday night and it's weird how they never caught the murderer - unless they did but he was acquitted.
    def. guilty. oscar pistorius guilty.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    So anyway, do y'all think OJ was guilty or not guilty? I watched a documentary about this on Sunday night and it's weird how they never caught the murderer - unless they did but he was acquitted.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    it'S always about going to uni for 5 years unlike some place other than Germany. Bad joke lol

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    omg who cares? :-?
    In Germany, we have a saying for this: niemand!
    Hmm, that's weird. I though you first ahd to go 5 years to uni and send in the thesis?
    i dont get the context of your post.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Hmm, that's weird. I though you first ahd to go 5 years to uni and send in the thesis?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    timmy, the alpha, dominant amle!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I'm scared of Timmy

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Timmy....

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    Ain't nobody got time to read that sis
    I involved a lot of effort and time to write this, so yes, you will read and comment on it!
    my god

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    I involved a lot of effort and time to write this, so yes, you will read and comment on it!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied

Originally posted by Erotica
    @timmy: I don't like being in front of big groups, I can not deal with that

maybe yes, I think I even tried it, but didn't get in, my grades were too bad
    It's useful to be able to speak in front of quite many people if you want to work as teacher, yes, but then again, you might have up to 20 children in your group as kindergarten teacher as well. But that's something you can actually learn. I also thought that I wouldn't be able to stand in front of a big crowd, but during my first school internship, I noticed that I didn't do too much of a bad job. What matters is that you're well-prepared and don't worry too much if things happen that weren't planned as such, just act as if it wasn't a big thing or part of your "show" .

So you applied for the studies in order to become a teacher for special education but weren't accepted?

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    In Germany
    Sorry, but that's so damn annoying. :-?
    I meant no offence towards any state, it could be any other one indeed.
    It was just my way to eloquently state that what happens in a certain place may not necessarily be the best solution for another state with different social, cultural and economic conditions.
    Calling the educational system of another state "lousy", without any direct or indirect experience of it, is way more annoying, if you ask me
    Well, I can say it a bit more concretely: Most of the international teaching programmes have got NOTHING on German programme. And especially if I read about how it's handled in other countries, I'm not really surprised about the reputation of teachers there. I mean, there are even people that say that the training of German teachers wouldn't be practical enough when the training focuses on having a teacher that's considered an allrounder (scientific and didactic abilities, educational know how and practical experience).

Of course I talk about Germany since the German system is the one I know the best and I of course need to rely on that one in order to inform other people about it.

Originally posted by MrRager
    Serby's favorite Austrian musician Leo Aberer
    I WANNA PLAY MY BLUES WOOOAAAHHHH YEAH THOSE KANGAROOS!
    The Austrian icon ! OK, he's yet to get a gold cert even in his own country, but he's got other qualities than the ability to sell, right ?

------------

Dear Mr. [...],
    >
    > I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to attend the seminar on [...]. That day, I'll have a one-time meeting I need to attend in order to get credit for the "[...]"-course by Mrs. [...].
    >
    > Please let me know whether that's fine!
    >
    > Best regards,
    [...]
    Hi,

thanks for your message!

Best,

Prof. [...]

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Merci
    Serious question

Did your fave ever make someone so pressed they cried on air???????????????
    More like the drugs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X