X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    InFamous is a two-faced circus act.

At least with @aRatchet, what you see is what you get.
    I disagree. aRat is far more hostile and his trolling is more or less the same as Infamous'. Rihab has also quite often enabled both of them.
    My Chart

Comment

InFamous is a two-faced circus act.

At least with [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, what you see is what you get.
      What a snake. Everything I said to you about Mariah was the truth. Don't come for me just because I called you out about dragging Lil Nas X for months. Again that doesn't bother me but people calling me out while giving others a free pass is bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        What a snake. Everything I said to you about Mariah was the truth. Don't come for me just because I called you out about dragging Lil Nas X for months. Again that doesn't bother me but people calling me out while giving others a free pass is bullshit.
        I agree with this.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          I disagree. aRat is far more hostile and his trolling is more or less the same as Infamous'. Rihab has also quite often enabled both of them.
          Rihab suddenly acting like a saint is too much.. arat drags to start a conversation lol. Please!

Comment

I agree with this.
            Thank you stevvy. We fight we argue but we do it in a cool way. You have never attacked me and I would never attack you. I appreciate you.

Comment

• I approve the idea of that 'female artists stanning' thread. I like quite a few female musicians and have an album by Mariah Carey in my collection, but I sometimes feel a bit clueless if the only topic in this thread seems to be whether 'We Belong Together' is the greatest song on earth or not. I wonder whether there aren't any other topics that would be interesting to get discussed within this circle of people.
              You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
              I should walk away.
              Oh, I should walk away.
              But I think I'll stay.
              (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet is more tongue in cheek (tho the good sis can go a lil far sometimes) while InFamous is a pessimistic mood-killer.
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I agree with this.
                  Please, we all been knew that you’re the king of two-faced trickery.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Please, we all been knew that you’re the king of two-faced trickery.
                    you literally said that someone who is fair to everyone in this matter is two-faced what kind of trump logic is that?
                    My Chart

Comment

Comment

• [MENTION=27834]Rihab[/MENTION] I don't think of you.

My Chart

Comment

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet is more tongue in cheek (tho the good sis can go a lil far sometimes) while InFamous is a pessimistic mood-killer.
                          Go and troll lil Nas X again. You did it so well
                          . Or spend another week screaming about Kween and GOAT as that is practically all you do in this thread.
                          Last edited by InFamous; Sat November 30, 2019, 00:59.

Comment

• You finally got the name right.

Comment

• Some of y'all giving these trolls their Superbowl moment, hoping you realize that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Comment

[MENTION=27834]Rihab[/MENTION] I don't think of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Some of y'all giving these trolls their Superbowl moment, hoping you realize that.
                                    I'm not planning to expose my breast.

Comment

^^bgfdxfghcg. Not today

Comment

Thank you, I needed this laugh.

Comment

• I'm with [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] and so should anyone else be. Some of ya'll are so blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                            I'm with [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] and so should anyone else be. Some of ya'll are so blind.
                                            Talk about displaying classic clique mentality and trying to force your opinions on others.

Comment

Talk about displaying classic clique mentality and trying to force your opinions on others.
                                              You have overstayed your welcome by a year and at this point I'm totally done with it and I don't care what anyone else thinks. You are a baiting troll and nothing else. You can't fake or defend your way out of it, the evidence is spread all over the boards. You ruined multiple threads and I'm pretty sure you sat with a nice smirk in front of your computer or phone when you succeeded.
                                              This is all I have to say about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                I approve the idea of that 'female artists stanning' thread. I like quite a few female musicians and have an album by Mariah Carey in my collection, but I sometimes feel a bit clueless if the only topic in this thread seems to be whether 'We Belong Together' is the greatest song on earth or not. I wonder whether there aren't any other topics that would be interesting to get discussed within this circle of people.
                                                Yeah, it has becme only about Mariah, and dragging each other's faves in here imho

Comment

You have overstayed your welcome by a year and at this point I'm totally done with it and I don't care what anyone else thinks. You are a baiting troll and nothing else. You can't fake or defend your way out of it, the evidence is spread all over the boards. You ruined multiple threads and I'm pretty sure you sat with a nice smirk in front of your computer or phone when you succeeded.
                                                  You need help for your obsessive hate.

Comment

You're taking ukmix way too serious. Relax a little bro

Comment

Working...
                                                    X