This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    As far as I can see it's one fan base who is problematic. Celine GDA thread and recent album thread were full of varying opinions, discussions and positive and negative opinions yet no one had any issues. Just today someone asked a question in the MC thread following a list published by Rolling Stone and was literally attacked by 7 people. In the Celine thread an MC fan commented that the album should be called filler not Courage. If anyone dared to say anything like that in the Caution thread there would be outrage, attacks and meltdowns.

And before anyone tells me to move on again please tell the MC fans to move on from me because they are still singling me out here.
    Playing the victim is your defense and everyone sees through that.
    "Lift up your head
    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by samra View Post
      I'm really into running now. I can't believe it. Chubby 10 year old me would (and could) never.
      I just read the last few pages, woo lawd what's going on in here...

Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• Now that the trolls have come under scrutiny here, I see theyíve now migrated to another topic to start spreading their narrative. Seriously [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION], the issue isnít the Random Thoughts Thread. Itís the trolls thatís that have been allowed to have free reign on Ukmix for long enough. Do the decent thing and get rid of them please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
          Now that the trolls have come under scrutiny here, I see they’ve now migrated to another topic to start spreading their narrative. Seriously [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION], the issue isn’t the Random Thoughts Thread. It’s the trolls that’s that have been allowed to have free reign on Ukmix for long enough. Do the decent thing and get rid of them please.
          A list was posted. Everyone commented on it & that's that. Just because everyone isn't saying what you want to hear doesn't mean he's trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
            This is what I was thinking. In my opinion allowing a specific type of behaviour displayed on boards like that would cheapen UKmix, which is otherwise one of the more grown up/intelligent music boards out there.
            Allowing a (new) thread where trolling, baiting and shading is is the norm is a terrible idea. If you want to have ratchet stan war moments, take it back to ATRL or somewhere else.
            The beauty of a thread like that, is you just ignore it if you're not in the mood for it. It's also a place where obvious troll posts can be hidden away by mods.

@InFamass, if you want to talk fan bases, it's obvious that one group gets trolled more than all the others. I assume because that group has the strongest contingent of active users.

The option for all users to block a few users, should probably be added.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
              The beauty of a thread like that, is you just ignore it if you're not in the mood for it. It's also a place where obvious troll posts can be hidden away by mods.

@InFamass, if you want to talk fan bases, it's obvious that one group gets trolled more than all the others. I assume because that group has the strongest contingent of active users.

The option for all users to block a few users, should probably be added.
              Sure. People should definitely have the ability to block who they don't want to see/ read.

Cute edit on my username by the way. Interestingly you are a premium user so you have the ability to ignore people

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                A list was posted. Everyone commented on it & that's that. Just because everyone isn't saying what you want to hear doesn't mean he's trolling.
                Exactly. Stevvy actually enjoyed that type of discussion and thrives on it. The usual suspects overreacting and claiming some sort of big conspiracy is too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  Why do some people on here feel the need for trolling/baiting in the first place?
                  This.

Comment

Now that the trolls have come under scrutiny here, I see they’ve now migrated to another topic to start spreading their narrative. Seriously [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION], the issue isn’t the Random Thoughts Thread. It’s the trolls that’s that have been allowed to have free reign on Ukmix for long enough. Do the decent thing and get rid of them please.
                    So no one is allowed to think write or engage in discussion on anything that you don't agree with or approve of. You really need to look up the definition of the word forum and stop trying to police this place like some sort of a fascist dictator.

Comment

• Originally posted by samra View Post
                      I'm really into running now. I can't believe it. Chubby 10 year old me would (and could) never.
                      Good for you! I really need to start running again as well... but it always needs so much willpower

Anyways, glad you're back & please stay despite the mess that is going on here

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        So no one is allowed to think write or engage in discussion on anything that you don't agree with or approve of. You really need to look up the definition of the word forum and stop trying to police this place like some sort of a fascist dictator.
                        Itís not about agreeing or disagreeing. You only have 1400 posts in 3 years of membership. You werenít a member of this forum when people who actually had differing opinions were able to engage in debate and discussion in a respectful and non trolling or stanning manner. So stop with this ďpoor meĒ ďIím being singled out cause my opinion isnít being agreed withĒ. Itís about your intention and that has been proven to be simply to troll. Itís characters like you that have resulted in this forum becoming quieter.

You have proven yourself time after time, to be a troll who will bait Mariah fans until you get a reaction. You are ready to insert yourself in any discussion that will diminish Mariahís success and achievements and you have posted numerous incorrect, inaccurate and simply untrue statements about her for months in various parts of this this forum. And all the victim playing and semantics you want to try, wonít change the fact that you are a troll. You cannot keep Mariah out of your mouth and itís creepy how obsessed you are at wanting to spread your narrative about her and her career.

Just move on. You donít like her. Stop mentioning her. But you wonít cause thatís not what your agenda is.

Comment

• When does this thread return to normal usage? The current ish gets old real quick.

Comment

• I’m done with replying on this topic now. It’s up to the mods to decide.

Comment

It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. You only have 1400 posts in 3 years of membership. You weren’t a member of this forum when people who actually had differing opinions were able to engage in debate and discussion in a respectful and non trolling or stanning manner. So stop with this “poor me” “I’m being singled out cause my opinion isn’t being agreed with”. It’s about your intention and that has been proven to be simply to troll. It’s characters like you that have resulted in this forum becoming quieter.

You have proven yourself time after time, to be a troll who will bait Mariah fans until you get a reaction. You are ready to insert yourself in any discussion that will diminish Mariah’s success and achievements and you have posted numerous incorrect, inaccurate and simply untrue statements about her for months in various parts of this this forum. And all the victim playing and semantics you want to try, won’t change the fact that you are a troll. You cannot keep Mariah out of your mouth and it’s creepy how obsessed you are at wanting to spread your narrative about her and her career.

Just move on. You don’t like her. Stop mentioning her. But you won’t cause that’s not what your agenda is.
                              You are so full of it because activity on the forum decreased long before I was here. There was a dedicated Mariah mix section that closed due to lack of activity which I never once posted in. I guess that was somehow my fault too. Last week I simply responded to someone who said that IWTKWLI was not a good single choice by saying that it was fine for the UK because it hit top 20 and you ran in and turned it into a big argument for no reason. So quit playing innocent and
                              Sit down with your false accusations that UK mix is quieter because of me. The sheer delusion.

Comment

• Topic is done for.

Comment

Working...
                                X