X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heppolo
    replied
    ^"Reserva Pra Dois" was even featured in the interval act of ESC2018.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    I like this. I actually don't agree. At least there are exceptions. I really like me some french tunes (there also have been some hits in Germany) and I don't understand a single word I also think that some of the spanish/portuguese hits of the past years were hits in many countries despite the majority people not understanding what has been said
    Mayra Andrade is really cool.
    I played the heck out of this tune, get into it. [MENTION=23043]heppolo[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    He was a chart obssessed ghey before he bacame famous, I am sure he has several tricks up the sleeve to help him stay relevant. Just look at all the tricks he pulled to stay on top for 18 weeks. The gud sis is here to stay.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    He can have the 18 weeks but does he have 18 minutes left?
    He was a chart obssessed ghey before he bacame famous, I am sure he has several tricks up the sleeve to help him stay relevant. Just look at all the tricks he pulled to stay on top for 18 weeks. The gud sis is here to stay.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I'm glad many female artists are flopping. I can't stand stanning gheys so i will always support the Supreme Heterosexual King Ed Sheeran

Haters can seethe in silence or listen to Kween's GTFO
    Only the dusty divas + Beyonce are flopping tho. The other females are doing cute. Even Katy and C*mila came back from the dead with hits.

Anyway Ed Sheetrat is cancer to the eyes and to the ears.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    But I thot you were against Popstitutes working with DJ's for lil quick #1's?
    It's for Dua's best interest, my criticism and personal taste can be then addressed by Dua laughing all the way to the bank.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    another non-#1 flop in the making, Dua needs to come again to Calvin Harris and ask for another house banger
    But I thot you were against Popstitutes working with DJ's for lil quick #1's?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    What was that? I can't hear you from the top for 17 weeks.
    He can have the 18 weeks but does he have 18 minutes left?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I'm glad many female artists are flopping. I can't stand stanning gheys so i will always support the Supreme Heterosexual King Ed Sheeran

Haters can seethe in silence or listen to Kween's GTFO

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    So Dual Lapras and Viley Virus are releasing a song together in the coming weeks. It better be a full on hoe anthem. Give the gheys everything they want.
    another non-#1 flop in the making, Dua needs to come again to Calvin Harris and ask for another house banger

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    So Dual Lapras and Viley Virus are releasing a song together in the coming weeks. It better be a full on hoe anthem. Give the gheys everything they want.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

His debut album was just excellent! Probably the male solo album of 2000s for me, even better than Robbie Williams' records (shocking?).

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    ^I kinda wish there was somebody else as a collaborator, not Billy Ray Cyrus though. Even Miley would have been better

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    It can count. Shocking.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    18 weeks now ;)
    One week per word in the hook ! LEGEND

i'm gonna take my horse to an old town road i'm gonna ride till i cant no more
    Poor haterz.

Twink excellence won.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    He is uglee, makes bad music and has a trash personality.
    I can't say that Ed has trash personality, he's just boring, it's really astonishing how the industry managed to sell the singer with zero charisma.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Madame Xanax is unlistenable just after 2 months.
    That's it, Madonna has completely lost it for good.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    I like this. I actually don't agree. At least there are exceptions. I really like me some french tunes (there also have been some hits in Germany) and I don't understand a single word I also think that some of the spanish/portuguese hits of the past years were hits in many countries despite the majority people not understanding what has been said
    most of the spanish/portuguese hits that reached beyond were either novelty (to a degree at least), or some EDM songs where lyrics or the language was not improtant at all.
    and my ultimate measure of success is the official UK chart (after all, we are UKMix).

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    18 weeks now ;)
    One week per word in the hook ! LEGEND

i'm gonna take my horse to an old town road i'm gonna ride till i cant no more

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Amazing to see legends Barbra Streisand and Ariana Grande sing together last night.

Superb !

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Don’t compare Sheerat to that masterpiece. That was summer 2006 in a nutshell for me when MySpace was poppin’. A million times better than Old Poop Road.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post

so sad that good songs like this one can't ever bypass the language barrier to reach the wider audience

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Don’t compare Sheerat to that masterpiece. That was summer 2006 in a nutshell for me when MySpace was poppin’. A million times better than Old Poop Road.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    That song is soooo bad. Like Ed Sheetran level bad.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    This was too local for you right, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?

[MENTION=25076]TheRealest[/MENTION] [MENTION=12901]ThaInfo1[/MENTION] Remember this ish?!?! If streaming had been around back then, it would have been OVER for JT, King, Nelly Furtado, Akon, Fergie, etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X