X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NormiMalone
    replied
    @hepolo Not to mention if he does lose, he'll claim it was rigged and encourage his idiot base to take to the streets and riot---and they're dumb enough to do it, just 'cause he said so.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
    It won't be a peaceful transition, that's for sure
    I mean, there are new China tariffs, Trump's consciously upping the stakes here.

Leave a comment:

• NormiMalone
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    I can see a hypothetical scenario when Trump declares war and martial law to stay in power, if his 2020 bid is gonna be failing.
    It won't be a peaceful transition, that's for sure

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Today is my 10 year anniversary!
    Happy anniversary!

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    months would be too extreme... but we are heading there... especially with China, USA and Russia not caring one bit for the entire planet they are on...
    I can see a hypothetical scenario when Trump declares war and martial law to stay in power, if his 2020 bid is gonna be failing.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    ...or months
    months would be too extreme... but we are heading there... especially with China, USA and Russia not caring one bit for the entire planet they are on...

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Is it just me who thinks a world war will erupt in the next 5 to 10 years?
    ...or months

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    time flies

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I rarely congratulate people on public forums (that's not my style at all) . . but sometimes you can make an exception for those who are worthy. Congrats on your 10th anniversary in Ukmix [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]

----

. . Anyways . . will the mystery about what happened to Nelly Furtado in the music industry ever be solved?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    What I don't really understand is why everyone is ignoring the fact that cheese is not vegetarian as well. They use rennet for making most cheeses, which is taken from a young (1-10 days old) rumminant animal's stomach and they need to be killed for it

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    What's it to you anyway? Whatever term they use they will still eat whatever they want. I thought we were over labels in 2019?
    just because it’s over doesn’t mean it’s really over

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    Yes, but some bishes refuse that term and say they’re still vegetarian
    What's it to you anyway? Whatever term they use they will still eat whatever they want. I thought we were over labels in 2019?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    Pescatarian.
    Yes, but some bishes refuse that term and say they’re still vegetarian

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    If you’re a vegetarian but eat fish or oysters then you’re not a vegetarian, you’re a dumb bish

#SeaLivesMatter
    Pescatarian.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    If you’re a vegetarian but eat fish or oysters then you’re not a vegetarian, you’re a dumb bish

#SeaLivesMatter

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Is it just me who thinks a world war will erupt in the next 5 to 10 years?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Wut is that?
    Where they kill aRatchets.

Leave a comment:

• Madgefan
    replied
    Counting the days until Autumn .. it can't come soon enough this year. I hate July and August, it's just a warm humid mess usually in the UK. I much prefer Spring April/May when everything is fresh and green, flowers are everywhere, the weather is beautifully sunny but pleasant. Autumn is lovely because then you have the beautiful colours of the trees, the first signs of cooler weather and everything seems to have a golden glow to it.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    A fan base who refers to someone as queen of remixes suddenly having an issue with remixes lol.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby View Post
    August is great, but it gives me that "last proper month of summer" anxious feeling smh I can't even enjoy myself properly cuz cold weather is just around the corner and I feel pressure to do things cuz once the Fall starts, I ain't doing shit

Anyone else feel the same about August/summer?
    Yes I feel exactly the same, it's horrible. :(

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Wut is that?
    game reserve is like a small national park where wild animals live and they try to preserve those endangered species lions, elephants, zebras, rhinos etc. I volunteered for a few weeks at a place near Port Elizabeth.

^^Yes it's not the same as european winter but still it was a little over freezing level when we were heading out during sunrise, it got warm during the day at least though

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    those mariah parodies are hilarious. I need more of them. I laughed my head off.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    I did a couple of Mariah parodies years ago and I planned to keep doing them but never did.
    I think I'm gonna pick this up again, it's a lot of fun to create and honestly Mariah is a great source to have some fun with haha.

This one is really funny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X