X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    A lie! I was there during late fall on a game reserve conservation program and froze my ass off in the morning
    Son, you a weak ass mess (but yes, it is “cold” here in fall going into winter. But a million times far cry from Europe and US. We bathe on glorious sun here even in winter

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    a game reserve conservation program
    Wut is that?

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
    You need to visit me in South Africa boo. Summer all year long.
    A lie! I was there during late fall on a game reserve conservation program and froze my ass off in the morning

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    27 years since Mary dropped What’s The 411? What a legend
    Sis!!!! 27 F yearzzzzzz!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    I love August. September is usually good weather too. But I get the sentiment [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION]

I detest autumn and winter. I really do. I only live for summer.
    You need to visit me in South Africa boo. Summer all year long.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    There are actually two of those one has 144 pages and the other one 102... The former has even less than two active posters but it's fine, they like doing it and gather information from their fave, I guess people might be actually interested in them despite not being active users on here
    Who on earth is Neil Young?

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    I did a couple of Mariah parodies years ago and I planned to keep doing them but never did.
    I think I'm gonna pick this up again, it's a lot of fun to create and honestly Mariah is a great source to have some fun with haha.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    I'm glad I made some of you live out your Nancy Drew fantasies last night.

Maybe it was our Hardy Boys fantasies, but they go a little different.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Yeah the only thing we can expect from Dutch winters these days is just..short grey days and bland weather. I like it when it's cold and sunny and the trees are all frosty.
    That's the best!

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    It’s wine season and I’m too damn busy with da business...it reminds me how in visiting wine producers at their wine houses it’s so damn hot, like here in Austria or Spain/Italy/France...like I hate the heat so I’m cool (no pun) when sept/oct rolls and fall is my favorite season <3...the winters can be brutal but I prefer the cold any day over the heat

also thanksgiving dinners in the US <3, getting fat eating all kinds of sugar at the Christmas markets in Vienna <3 Christmas vacation somewhere relatively warm to escape the winter a bit when it gets to be too much <3 yasssss

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie View Post
    Actualy im more of a autumn/winter person. I love cozying up with a blanket and candles, and go bingewatching. Or iceskating. But we haven't had a proper winter, the ponds where i go iceskating didn't freeze :-(
    Yeah the only thing we can expect from Dutch winters these days is just..short grey days and bland weather. I like it when it's cold and sunny and the trees are all frosty.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby View Post
    August is great, but it gives me that "last proper month of summer" anxious feeling smh I can't even enjoy myself properly cuz cold weather is just around the corner and I feel pressure to do things cuz once the Fall starts, I ain't doing shit

Anyone else feel the same about August/summer?
    Wanna go to California and sing this Murrican anthem?

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Actualy im more of a autumn/winter person. I love cozying up with a blanket and candles, and go bingewatching. Or iceskating. But we haven't had a proper winter, the ponds where i go iceskating didn't freeze :-(

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    I only get anxious when the end of october is near. I love the first few fall weeks when leaves are turning into every color and it's still relatively warm. It's also my favourite time to photograph

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby View Post
    August is great, but it gives me that "last proper month of summer" anxious feeling smh I can't even enjoy myself properly cuz cold weather is just around the corner and I feel pressure to do things cuz once the Fall starts, I ain't doing shit

I start feeling this way when September starts. Days are getting significantly shorter by then and autumn is lurking. Although last few years have proven that summer can last well until the end of September and October can be warm and sunny too. But yeah...I do get anxious realizing summer is almost over and we have to go through the depressive dark months..ugh and I hate the buildup to the holidays. I HATE the holidays.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    I'm glad I made some of you live out your Nancy Drew fantasies last night.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Ugh, you all being so coy about the other thread and making me waste my time looking for it.

I was like I know it's not just Nippian because I've posted in there...

Neil Young tho - I didn't know he had any stans at all.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    27 years since Mary dropped What’s The 411? What a legend

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I love August. September is usually good weather too. But I get the sentiment [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION]

I detest autumn and winter. I really do. I only live for summer.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    We love Whitney.
    I was listening to her all evening today. what a legend.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    It could be you updating the Jessie Wart thread

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    The dedication that stan displays in keeping the memory alive is something to behold.

Edit: Looks like I was thinking of the wrong thread. How could you not have been referring to the GA thread.
    This is why I said narrow it down. Also, check out some of the threads in General Music.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I can’t go a week without listening to this tho:

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    We love Whitney.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X